99th Generation Descendants

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bilani

Shakyamunison
Another nut. roll eyes (sarcastic)

T.M
Originally posted by Bilani
The Da Vinci Code movie’s premise that Jesus married Mary Magdalene is correct. We, 21st century descendants from the 1st century marriage of Jesus and Mary Magdalene are seeking other descendants.

The Archangels, with whom over 100 true descendants are now working with to create Miracle Waters, have explained that “Global Dimming” has so decreased the level of spiritual energy upon planet Earth, that one’s mind has to be awakened and one’s Soul activated before one can realize they are a descendant of Jesus and Mary Magdalene.

Last week, the Archangels of Light recommended that we add a Soul Activation Technique to our on-line DNA test to help us locate other 99th generation descendants of Jesus and Mary Magdalene.

A short 4 minute on-line DNA test explains the role of one’s pineal gland, (called the mind, or Soul in the west and the 3rd Eye in the east), in the activation of one’s Soul. The DNA test’s Activation Technique awakens the spiritual energy in one’s Soul enabling people to experience the wondrous movement of spiritual energy in their Soul.

Individuals experiencing the movement of spiritual energy in their Soul during the DNA test will then personally know that they are a 99th generation descendant of Jesus and Mary Magdalene. Newly found descendants are recommended to contact members of their family and join us in our weekly worldwide teleconferences where descendants are given additional ancient secrets .

laughing out loud

sorry.... but laughing out loud

Storm
Is it possible that Jesus was married? Yes, there is nothing which completely excludes the possibility and there are reasons to think it possible. The arguments in defense of this idea are not strong, however, and cannot justify concluding that Jesus was definitely married.

Shakyamunison
Jesus was just another human and not divine any more then you or I am divine. But let's say he was divine, his blood line would be so diluted by now that almost no divinity would be in his descendants.

Blue nocturne
This sounds like another story about the merovigien kings and gnostic texts.

T.M
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Jesus was just another human and not divine any more then you or I am divine. But let's say he was divine, his blood line would be so diluted by now that almost no divinity would be in his descendants.

If in fact he ever existed at all.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by T.M
If in fact he ever existed at all.

There is a good chance that he did; because a leading historian of the time (I can't remember his name) recorded the death of Jesus.

Blue nocturne
The story of a divine jesus is similar to men after following Asceticism have become divine.

Gregory
Is there anything in the forum rules about schizophrenics?

I think maybe there should be.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Gregory

Schizophrenics are people too. Also, be careful, they might try to get you. eek!

laughing jk

Blue nocturne

HUH?

Koala MeatPie
And yet to link to the said online test.

Alliance
OH MY blink

It sounds like they are starting a new eugenic push to eliminate those that are not decendant from Jesus and Mary.

This is compounded my thier clear misunderstanding of genetics.

"you're not a match...goodby my friend"

Gregory
I'm still trying to figure out how an "online DNA test" would work.

docb77
Originally posted by Storm
Is it possible that Jesus was married? Yes, there is nothing which completely excludes the possibility and there are reasons to think it possible. The arguments in defense of this idea are not strong, however, and cannot justify concluding that Jesus was definitely married.

Actually the arguments for and against have about equal strenght (or weakness if you want to look at it that way). The only argument for him being a perpetual bachelor is that the NT never mentions him having a wife. The best argument (that I can think of right now anyways) that he was married is that the NT never mentions anyone criticizing him for being single at his age.

In both cases the argument is based on lack of evidence. And we all know that lack of evidence isn't evidence.

I'm still trying to figure out how an "online DNA test" would work.

hmm... maybe something like -

Please type in your Genetic code
TAATAAATGGATTACAATG....

If you do not know your Genetic code please slit your wrist and bleed on the keyboard

Wait!!! don't do it I was just kidding!

Alliance
Originally posted by docb77
hmm... maybe something like -

Please type in your Genetic code
TAATAAATGGATTACAATG....

If you do not know your Genetic code please slit your wrist and bleed on the keyboard

laughing

The test is exposed to excite your genome. I dunno, maybe all your cells go into mitosis at once and you experience some form of all-body cancer.

Mindship
They're living in Hackensack, NJ, just 5 blocks from Miss Tessmocker's mother. Small world, eh?

debbiejo
Yes I did hear a rumor that Jesus and Mary were married and she along with her daughter went to France...Don't know if it's true or not, but in that time of history people really needed to get married. It was just expected, or something was wrong with you........Jews that is.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Another nut. roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

But anyway, after 2000 years would there even be that clear of a genetic match?

Alliance
Possibly. Scientists can trace all the way back to Africa and a woman dubbed "eve" whose four daughters left the subsahran area. We are desceded from them. They do this by tracing mitochondiral DNA (because it evolves very little, not many selection pressures there). The same can be done for men using the Y chromosome. Its fascinating really...

but sine chromosomal DNA evolves fairly rapidly, it might prove difficult to get conclusive evidence. These people aren't testing your DNA, they're seeing if your crazy enough to being duped into having your soul 'awakened." If you are, it doesnt matter if you're a descendant or not, you "are."

And the likelhood of ever finding Jesus's DNA is well...saying its nonexistatnt is being generous.

A99thDescendant

Storm
And no, they don' t appear to be socks.

Gregory
Maybe they're all part of the same cult. Hey A99thDescendant, if they offer you free Kool-Aid, just walk away.

docb77

Gregory
People have survived crucifixion. I mean, they haven't survived the complete crucifixion process, because they kept you up there until death, but people have been nailed to the cross, taken down again, and recovered.

Which doesn't make this whole thing any less stupid.

debbiejo
True, and it took sometimes many days to die......and people threw things at you too........not cool!tomato

Imperial_Samura

.:Space Opera:.
HAH! Jesus and Mary's children. its funny, the only proof that jesus and mary were somewhat romantically involved was that in one of the accounts in the bible, it said that "Jesus then kissed Mary's cheek."

kinky.

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Storm
And no, they don' t appear to be socks.

God Dammit! miffed

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by .messedpace Opera:.
HAH! Jesus and Mary's children. its funny, the only proof that jesus and mary were somewhat romantically involved was that in one of the accounts in the bible, it said that "Jesus then kissed Mary's cheek."

kinky.

Absence of Proof, does not equal Proof of Absence...Er, however that saying goes.

docb77
People have survived crucifixion. I mean, they haven't survived the complete crucifixion process, because they kept you up there until death, but people have been nailed to the cross, taken down again, and recovered.

Which doesn't make this whole thing any less stupid.

Oh, I'm not arguing that crucifixition was always fatal (although if left hanging long enough death would always be the end result.).

What I'm saying is that based on what we know of crucifixion in general and Jesus's crucifixion in particular - that He definitely died. The Romans knew what they were doing.

I won't say that Jesus didn't have kids, but if such descendants of such existed they would have no special influence with God, they would be just like anyone else. Jesus was divine, and he pointed out the divinity in all of us.

debbiejo
Originally posted by .messedpace Opera:.

kinky. Not so funny. It just just the way it was in that time period You just were expected to marry. And I also heard it was a kiss on the mouth, or (and can't remember) but the old scrolls were worn away which said were Jesus kissed Mary........Oh, and Peter was Jealous of her cause she was his favorite......

Kory
Evil! Not for the reason that you think though. It's the agenda that put it in place that is pure evil.

To understand this you have to understand that the jews are still waiting for their coming messiah. Likewise Christians are waiting for this anti-christ to be revealed. The jews are looking at different prophecys that will fill the void for this promised messiah.

One prophecy is the coming of the anti-christ will have to be from the genealogy from Abraham.. a direct descendent. Or more specifically David.

The main reason this book was made was for the anti-christ to come about.. he would somehow have to try and prove his descents from Abraham. But in order for this to occur.. you would have to put Jesus Christ as more of a prophet.. or just a regular man instead of being the promised Messiah. They would have to say that Jesus married and fathered kids blah blah blah. ~ That is why this book was made... to put it in the hearts of some so that when the lawless one makes these claims many will believe. They cover it up with.. oh its just fiction blah blah. Give me a break! Da Vinci was put on this earth several hundred years ago for one agenda.. and it was for this generation! He was sent from hell to do what he did. One of many tares/pawns that satan has used for thousands of years. Indeed he did what he was suppose to do. Satan and his Angels have had 6 thousand years to plan this out.. and they are extremely extremely good at fooling the weak.

It's the same dark agenda everywhere! Why are people buying this? I know we will win.. but this battle we are loosing.

One of the fake miraculous signs God is putting in the hearts of the
unbelievers.

sunera

KharmaDog
The problem that I have with the book/movie The Da Vinci Code is the fact that many people are believing alot of historical falsehoods as fact.

Oh yes, and sunera, you seem to be as full of shit as both the book and the religious fundamentalists who oppose it.

Templares
Dude i dont need to undergo some test to prove that im a direct descendant of Jesus and Mary Magdalene.

I have a receipt plus thirty piece of silver as change proving that i am evil face .

El_NINO

lord xyz

Neo_Version 7
Originally posted by lord xyz
the da vinci code owns raver

You said it!

I miss the days though when it wasn't so mainstream... sad

debbiejo
I don't understand why there would be a problem with Jesus being married, honestly........It still wouldn't change anything. According to the bible he was to experience everything a human would to know our desires and temptations....so what's the deal with it.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by lord xyz
the da vinci code owns raver

Like the bible, it is a nice story. But people who believe it's true make a bit of a joke of themselves.

Jonathan Mark
Fools I have divine blood! raver

lord xyz
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Like the bible, it is a nice story. But people who believe it's true make a bit of a joke of themselves. when it's based on evidence and used scientifically? Oh wait, they do the same thing with evolution, so it MUST be false.

docb77

debbiejo
I think she's more Gnostic........But I don't know........I haven't read all the thread.

Kory
Looks at the posts... a deep sigh and shruggs*

Jesus WARNED Christians About Religious Deception!

The first thing Jesus mentioned when He answered the disciples' questions about the sign of His coming and the end of the age was to watch out for religious deceivers:

Jesus answered: Watch out that no one deceives you.

The Lord also mentioned the success that false prophets will have in their deceptions. This should cause all Christians to stay on their spiritual guard, for many will be deceivedsadMat 24:11)

The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders, and in every sort of evil that deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. (2 Th 2:9,10)

I think its safe to say.. things are going to start getting crazy pretty soon.

Which is good.. I get to see my maker.

Storm

grey fox
Anyone who believes the Da Vinci Code as gospel truth needs to be nailed to a wall by their genitals.....

docb77
I don't know that I'd go that far, but we could drive some nails through their feet and see how well they walk after just three days. whistle

hl gh
theres a possibility of the epitheleals glowing or something odd like that, id say that would be a pretty clear indicator.

but i would jsut like to say this:

the da vinci code is a work of FICTION!!!! ppl ppl ppl, this book is a murder mystery and only a select few "facts" are indeed facts!!!!

dont beleive everything u read!!!!

debbiejo
True, I've read.........Good read too..!!

aStranger
Suppose for a minute Jesus was divine? Does blood truely make you divine? Its is the ideal's that he stood for that made him divine, not anything so thin as blood. When comparing moral's to blood you will find that moral's are syrup and blood is as water

.:Space Opera:.
the whole concept with "the holy grail" proves how dumb people are. jesus' blood cant give everlasting life, GOD does. God works through man. jesus' blood is not devine. "OH! this is jesus' underware!! lets build a temple around it and people can come and worship it!" pshh, give me a break.

Gregory
Originally posted by Kory
Jesus WARNED Christians About Religious Deception!

So a book that admits to being fictional is "deception" now, is it? You have company in believing that, true enough, but I think this must be the single dumnest "contraversy" I've ever heard of.

Or maybe you're thinking about the 99th descendent guy. Well, let me let yu in on something. Withing mere generations of Jesus' death, people were teaching all sorts of things. The belief, for example, that Jesus was just a human possessed, demon-like, by the divine Christ. I suppose you'd call that a lie, too. So if "religous deception" is a sign of the end times, we must be pretty damn far into them by now.

Hey, also regarding the coming of the end times. Is that a prophecy on your part? Do we get to stone you to death if its wrong? For someone whose boss says that Christians should kill people who's "divinely inspired" predictions don't come to pass, you're sure throwing them around, aren't you?

biogls

Jonathan Mark
What the f**k?

Alliance
Wheres the nut Shakya!?!

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by Alliance
Wheres the nut Shakya!?!
I'm still confused at what the hell he is talking about...

Deano
How can a symbol of the Sun have children?

Kory
So a book that admits to being fictional is "deception" now, is it? You have company in believing that, true enough, but I think this must be the single dumnest "contraversy" I've ever heard of.

Or maybe you're thinking about the 99th descendent guy. Well, let me let yu in on something. Withing mere generations of Jesus' death, people were teaching all sorts of things. The belief, for example, that Jesus was just a human possessed, demon-like, by the divine Christ. I suppose you'd call that a lie, too. So if "religous deception" is a sign of the end times, we must be pretty damn far into them by now.

Hey, also regarding the coming of the end times. Is that a prophecy on your part? Do we get to stone you to death if its wrong? For someone whose boss says that Christians should kill people who's "divinely inspired" predictions don't come to pass, you're sure throwing them around, aren't you?

And maybe everything you just said is relevant... no probably not.

But these speak evil of whatever things they don't know. What they understand naturally, like the creatures without reason, they are destroyed in these things. Jude 1:10

These are hidden rocky reefs in your love feasts when they feast with you, shepherds who without fear feed themselves; clouds without water, carried along by winds; autumn leaves without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots Jude 1:12

Christina_2006
I saw the Da Vinci Code. I don't real understand it.

Deano
anyone gonna answer my question?

Gregory
Originally posted by Kory
And maybe everything you just said is relevant... no probably not.

But these speak evil of whatever things they don't know. What they understand naturally, like the creatures without reason, they are destroyed in these things. Jude 1:10

These are hidden rocky reefs in your love feasts when they feast with you, shepherds who without fear feed themselves; clouds without water, carried along by winds; autumn leaves without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots Jude 1:12

Every thing I said was relevant. You don't understand why because ... well, tact forbids me to continue...

Hey Mr. End-times, in the Gospel of Mark, Jesus tells his followers that the Second Coming will occur durring their life-times. Running a little late, isn't he? Maybe he's stuck at a red light?

The answer to your question, Deano, is "twelve oranges on Sunday." I hope thnat helps.

Deano
its funny that you are discussing a sun symbol. laughing out loud no evidence jesus existed whatsover.

Gregory
Uh huh. What ancient sources, specifically, speak of Virishna? What museum or university are thhey housed in? If they've been translated, who translated them? Where was the translation published? Because I've never seen any evidence that he exists outside of the immagination of people like you and your source.

debbiejo

sunera

sunera

Alliance
...shakya...

Alliance
...shakya...

How do these people get on here anyway?

Punker69
I wonder who's going to get killed off in the finale.

Alliance
THe suspense is killing me. eek!

debbiejo
Anyone get the feeling we're being invaded?? confused

Though crystals do have been used for vibrational type connections and some healing's...

debbiejo
We are being invaded aren't we??? blink

I want to be activated!!!

Regret
Light Bodies-R-Us get yours now!!!!

Alliance
through my magic pony...

debbiejo
through my magic pony... No mad

Crystals do have vibrations properties and so do diseases in our bodies.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Echuu
Wow. The Davinci Code. no expression

Alliance
Originally posted by debbiejo
No mad

Crystals do have vibrations properties and so do diseases in our bodies.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

supertrings have vibrations.

peejayd
Originally posted by sunera
An individual leading a church may appear to be a true prophet by the words which they use, the clothes which they wear and the place from where they preach, but if their fruit, or their followers, cannot heal others and do not receive visions of Archangels, then that individual is a false prophet.

* the "fruit" is not a leader's followers...

"The good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and the evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth that which is evil: for out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh ."
Luke 6:45

* the "fruit" is what comes out of the leader's mouth... we can tell if it's good or evil...

"If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine , whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.
He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him."
John 7:17-18

* the "fruit" is what the doctrine the leader preaches... if it's according to Christ's teachings or if he speaks of his own glory... wink

debbiejo
supertrings have vibrations. yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.