Archangel vs Hawkman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

complexbrother
Hawkman
http://www.fanzing.com/images/imgs44/hawkman_yusuf.jpg

vs

Archangel (Death)
http://membres.lycos.fr/psxmen/archangel07grand.jpg

going all out . who wins?

diabloman
this archangel wins but the original one from the xmen he would get his butt kicked.

badabing
Originally posted by diabloman
this archangel wins but the original one from the xmen he would get his butt kicked.
Co-signed. wink

DarkCrawler
Hawkman all the way.

diabloman
archangel would shoot some missels at hawman till he drops dead

DarkCrawler
Hawkman would dodge them or block them with his mace. Or just deal with them with his healing factor and sturdiness.

batdude123
Three simple words everybody: "Claw of Horus." Nuff said. cool

complexbrother
he could try , Warren would just cut off the hand holding that fantastic weapon, then end with Karter's head falling out of the sky.

batdude123
Originally posted by complexbrother
he could try , Warren would just cut off the hand holding that fantastic weapon, then end with Karter's head falling out of the sky.

Not really, considering he knocked-out Superman with it and also dissasembled a god with it. He doesn't just use it for punching, he also uses it for uber energy blasts and other mystical purposes. Hawkman could also easily dodge Archangel anyways considering he breaks the sound barrier and dodges Green Arrow's arrows like they were nothing. He is also a better fighter than Warren because he remembers every single one of his past lives which stems from over 1,000 years ago. W/ the Claw of Horus 10/10, w/o the Claw of Horus 7-8/10.

Soleran
Hawkman DESSTROYS WARREN! Beats him like a red headed step child even without the Claw of Horus!

Now does anyone want some icecream?

batdude123
Originally posted by Soleran
Hawkman DESSTROYS WARREN! Beats him like a red headed step child even without the Claw of Horus!

Now does anyone want some icecream?

I DO I DO! eek!

General Kon-El
Hawkman 10/10

complexbrother
I disagree. Death (metal winged Archangel) would straight up kill Carter Hall .

General Kon-El
Nah, Hawkman can pull a 5/10 win.

Arahan
Hawkman 6/10

branhole
isnt hawk man in the class 100s?

Milkie
No

General Kon-El
Originally posted by branhole
isnt hawk man in the class 100s? more like 50-80.

branhole
50 or 80, thats still to high for archy.

Darth Martin
What weapons does Hawkman have?

Claws of Horus
Mace
Sword
Knife
Dagger
ect.

Stoic
bump

DTM
Im going with Archangel I think, but only just.

-K-M-
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Hawkman all the way.

thumb up

Stoic
Archangel and those paralyzing wing quills that he shoots in the thousands could be a lot of trouble for Hawkman.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Stoic
Archangel and those paralyzing wing quills that he shoots in the thousands could be a lot of trouble for Hawkman.

If they hit him, which is the hard part

Stoic
Originally posted by -K-M-
If they hit him, which is the hard part

hmmm... ok but if they do, it would most likely result in a win for Warren, up close though Hawkman would most likely win... you know what skip that Warren has been ko'ed, and in those times his wings were more deadly than when he was conscious.

I think this could be a very dangerous match up for Hawkman, and Warren would certainly win a few.

Even without the quill darts from his wings, Archangel is a deadly stand up combattant, back during the Inferno arc he cut a tree down like it was paper.... this is a tough one.

-K-M-
Basically the darts are the only thing that Archangel has going for him, as everything else Hawkman has the advantage.

DTM
Well, maybe. Archangel wasnt half bad in close combat either, able to fight Wolverine on pretty even terms when they tangled in the Jim Lee series. Also those darts he shoots are nothing to laugh at, as he can do so by the hundreds, and each one contains a very powerful KO toxin to boot.

Stoic
Well I'll go with you on this as you probably know both better than I do, but from what I saw of Archangel, I think Hawkman would have his hands full.

Mindset
I say Archangel wins

Stoic
This is my 5000th post YEAH BABY!!!

DTM
Im no expert on AA really, though Ive certainly seen my share of his appearances. I do think it would be a great and very close fight here, and if the bladed feather darts were not poisoned Id probably give this to Hawkman, though as they are (and apparently at a level that I Believe worked on Wolverine no less) Ive gotta give the slight nod to AA here.

Stoic
Originally posted by DTM
Im no expert on AA really, though Ive certainly seen my share of his appearances. I do think it would be a great and very close fight here, and if the bladed feather darts were not poisoned Id probably give this to Hawkman, though as they are (and apparently at a level that I Believe worked on Wolverine no less) Ive gotta give the slight nod to AA here.

I was thinking the same thing in this circumstance, and it's not like Archangel is a turtle or anything, I mean this guy can move, and his maneuverability is better than it was when he was simply known as Angel; as is his speed. By the way he was shown to have an advanced healing factor as well if I'm not mistaken.

cloud102
Hawkman 8/10.

Nestical
warren

cloud102
I don't really see how Archange can win. I mean, if HM gets his gear then all he has to do is use his shield to block all of his attacks.

DTM
AA fires ALOT of blades at once, and if even one so much as scratches HM, its toxin is going to really slow him down, making him easier to be hit by another and another and another, each one slowing him down more and more.

cloud102
HM has dodged multiple projectiles in the past from metas beyond even Warren. Nothing new.

namorsubby
Hawkman

juggernaut74
Hawkman.

-Pr-
Current Warren definitely has a chance, imo, though not sure if he'd take the majority.

-K-M-
Ive been asking this for some time, do we know if current AA's feathers are poisonous?

juggernaut74
Originally posted by -K-M-
Ive been asking this for some time, do we know if current AA's feathers are poisonous? They didn't seem to be against Bullseye but I don't know for sure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.