Sentinel vs. Two Green Lanterns

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
The two GLs are Hal and Kyle. Who wins?

Milkie
Hal and Kyle perpares for their Annihilation.

S.S
Against Sentinel Alan?Then the two get stomped the fight last as long as Alan lets it.

Validus
Please. Hal and Kyle are smart enough to get the hell out of dodge. Self battlefield removal.

S.S
Originally posted by Validus
Please. Hal and Kyle are smart enough to get the hell out of dodge. Self battlefield removal.
Bah not from Alan............ stick out tongue

DigiMark007
Holy crap! That's a lot of respect for Alan, and I'm a huge Sentinel fan.

Hal is probably a good fight for him. I'd give Alan the advantage. But Hal and Kyle together should be enough to win....Alan's not THAT much better than the next closest GL.

batdude123
Originally posted by DigiMark007

Hal is probably a good fight for him. I'd give Alan the advantage. But Hal and Kyle together should be enough to win....Alan's not THAT much better than the next closest GL.

That's what I was thinking when I made this thread. I guess other people don't think the same way. erm

Milkie
OMG TEH ALAN!!!111!!@1!!

S.S
Originally posted by DigiMark007

This is Sentinel Alan not GL big power difference....

Originally posted by batdude123
That's what I was thinking when I made this thread. I guess other people don't think the same way. erm
If it were regular Gl Alan then he'll get killed agianst the two but it's Sentinel he's atleast skyfather level.

batdude123
Originally posted by S.S
This is Sentinel Alan not GL big power difference....

If it were regular Gl Alan then he'll get killed agianst the two but it's Sentinel he's atleast skyfather level.

Skyfather level? What the f**k? In JLA/JSA: Virtue and Vice, Kyle proved that he was powerful enough to at least stand up to Sentinel and do a pretty good job.

S.S
Skyfather level? What the f**k? In JLA/JSA: Virtue and Vice, Kyle proved that he was powerful enough to at least stand up to Sentinel and do a pretty good job.
Sentinel could have ended the fight when ever he wanted to.Let me remind you Kyle also did the best against Parallax.

Validus
Kyle fought the weakest version of Sentinel in V & V. Alan had been depowered 2 or 3 times as Sentinel before he became Green Lantern again. Still, Alan was taking it easy on Kyle while Kyle was going all out. It's really more of a low showing for Kyle than a high.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.