skull island rpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mankind
Happy Dance Happy Danceyes this finally got permission allright lets start now the story starts frome when they get off the boat hear are the chars and (just to remind you) rules

chares:
.Anne
.Karl
.Mr.Haze
.Baxter
.Jimmie
.Cpt. Anklehorn
.Preston
.King Kong
.Jack
.1 suplier
Rules:
No sexual Talk
No cursing (that meen in general chat)
No spamming
No putting your personal info on the thread
No Therats<(not talerated here unlese it in the story line)
Oh yeah......... Be realistic

Mankind
ok now king kong is taken but if the persone who wanted hime does not come and clame him hes up for grabes

i'm carle

MadMel
who was kong?? me or someone else??

Mankind
O.K the person who I want as king Kong now I want Me DARTH MALIK 1.0 and Madmel to be KKing Kong so if one has to go they can keep the RPG alive O.K so here are the chracters
skull island rpg

yes this finally got permission allright lets start now the story starts frome when they get off the boat hear are the chars and (just to remind you) rules

chares:
.Anne
.Karl
.Mr.Haze
.Baxter
.Jimmie
.Cpt. Anklehorn
.Preston
.King Kong DARTH MALIK 1.0/MADMEL/MAKIND
.1 suplier

MadMel
(woops, sorry)
Kong roared in dismay..he had not had a tastful snack in a very long time..time after time he had only eaten people from the village..the giant longed for the taste of white people, who had happened apon this island by chance, and naturaly had never left..

MadMel
(BUMP)

MadMel
(BUMP....i dont want this to die either cry)

Darkchoco
(id join but id never seen the movie lmao)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.