Movies celebs smoked weed in :)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deathbycorn

Jarshewa
small cameo of brad pitt in 'true romance' where hes smoking outa a bong made out of a honey container.pretty funny

Jarshewa
(off the point kinda )-did you see devon sawa in 'slc punks'?

deathbycorn
Nah bro I'll look into that one. Cheers.

Jarshewa
it has to do with acid instead of weed,but funny ass shit

forumcrew
entourage isnt a movie but val kilmer plays a sherpa who grows and smokes it, and bob sagat plays himself who is a crazy party animal who does drugs and bangs young girls

Jarshewa
Originally posted by forumcrew
entourage isnt a movie but val kilmer plays a sherpa who grows and smokes it, and bob sagat plays himself who is a crazy party animal who does drugs and bangs young girls
yeah, i like it when no one is lookin and they start crammin weed in there pockets.

just saw '4 rooms' and in the last part of the movie(quentin's part) you see some awesom scene's of bruce willis gettin stoned

sithsaber408
Jackie Brown-Chris Tucker, Bridgette Fonda, Robert Deniro.

The Cell- Jennifer Lopez

Training Day- Ethan Hawke

jaden101
cheech and chong

what else?

DeVi| D0do
Can't remember if they ever show it, but Sean Penn is pretty wasted in Fast Times at Ridgemont High...

CheapDiamond
Dazed and Confused.

tabby999
Jason Statham and some guys whos names i forget in Lock Stock and Two ASmoking Barrels

forumcrew
The Family Stone, Luke Wilson and Craig T. Nelson are shown smokin it, and sarah Jessica Parker asks about getting some.

and from my sig of course. In garden state Peter Sarsgaard and Zach Braff light up

Jarshewa
i forgot about jackie brown-anyways in pulp fiction vincet vega is rolling his own 'ciggerates' right. my retard friend just wants to believe its weed

InigoMontoya
I love the Brad Pitt scene in True Romance....it was so interesting to see him so out of place.

Tired Hiker
Kevin Spacey - American Beauty
Craig T. Nelson -The Family Stone
Luke Wilson - The Family Stone
Nicole Kidman - Eyes Wide Shut

Okay, well some of these aren't really funny movies, but they are famous people smoking weed!

ibleedyankeeblu
The Breakfast Club!!! Emilio Estevez, Molly Ringwald, Ally Sheedy, Judd Nelson, and Anthony Michael Hall...

GallantKnight
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind - Kirsten Dunst

Soleran
Arnold Schwarzeneger in pumping Iron, he's not only getting high but drinking wine at the same time!

forumcrew
he also says milk is for babies and men drink beer in that, classic arnold

Inspectah Deck
Grandman in Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood

Phat J
Originally posted by sithsaber408
Training Day- Ethan Hawke

that was pcp

coulda been weed laced with pcp i guess

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.