Firestorm Vs. The Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Thought this was a really cool battle, and it's never been done before until now....

Who would win in a battle between the Nuclear man and the unstoppable behemoth known as the Juggernaut??

The Juggernaut is attacking the city and no one can even slow him down...but that was before Firestorm gets to him....can Firestorm's matter manipulation powers be enough to halt the magically fuelled Juggernaut?

P.S...the is the classic versions of both characters, not the crappy version of Juggs, and not the "new" crappy Firestorm...

Redatom65
i like this one to be honest with i'm going with nukes

batman2505
post removed

Dayscribe
Originally posted by batman2505
quote removed

http://www.moronsalt.com/moronsalt.jpg

Quit using that on your food.

Comicbook_kid
If Firestorm whipped up an adamantium cage around Juggernaut, could Juggy break free? And if he could, does he possibly stand a chance against a character that can manipulate the elemental structure in anything un-organic?? How would his powers affect the Juggernaut's force-field? What do the rest of you think?
I think this is one of the most interesting battles I've seen, and would love to see some interesting and insightful opinions, thoughts, comments, etc...

diabloman
wtf is firestorm gonna do to juggy ?

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by diabloman
wtf is firestorm gonna do to juggy ?

I think the real question is "WTF is Juggy gonna do to Firestorm???"...smile

diabloman
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
I think the real question is "WTF is Juggy gonna do to Firestorm???"...smile one punch from juggy and RIP storm

snoopdogg
Firestorm won't be able to hurt Juggy. But he can contain him somehow and win via battlefield removal.

I don't think Juggy can get out of a adamantium cage.

Doctor SKank
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
I think the real question is "WTF is Juggy gonna do to Firestorm???"...smile

He's not very resiliant to physical attacks. I think he was recently 'breached' with a sword, and M.M. stomped on him in Trial by Fire. smile

TheKahn
one punch from juggy and RIP storm

Too bad for Juggy that all Firestorm has to do is fly 30 feet in the air and he is safe from any of Juggernaut's attacks. wink

Adamantium cage is a possibility as is BFR. The best Juggernaut can do is force a draw but he I don't see how he could win this fight.

batdude123
Couldn't Firestorm ionize Juggernaut into a completely different substance all together. confused

snoopdogg
If Firestorm has to win he will. He may not hurt Juggy or knock him out but Juggy is no threat to Ronnie.

I would think a grade A atomic containment sphere would hold him. It held Thor in check.

Comicbook_kid
one punch from juggy and RIP storm

That's going to be hard to do to someone that can :

A) Fly and stay away at a distance

B) Turn intangible

C) Turn Juggernaut's helmut into a pretty blue bonnet!! smile

D) Turn anything that's thrown at him into confetti.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by batdude123
Couldn't Firestorm ionize Juggernaut into a completely different substance all together. confused

No, because Firestorm's powers only work on non-organic, inanimate objects...so they wouldn't work on Juggy's physical body.....

Also, could Firestorm phase thru Juggernaut and crush his heart? I believe Juggernaut could never touch Firestorm because Firestorm can fly and phase thru objects....also Firestorm can turn anything Juggy throws at him into confetti and have a parade after he beats Juggy big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.