over the hedge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jarshewa
metaphor for the immigration crisis or i should be shot

Tired Hiker
You never know. And no, you should not be shot.

Jarshewa
we ever get that info on adrian holdin a lighstsabre.

SnakeEyes
This movie looks so terrible it can't be properly described with mere words. I am so ****ing fed up with Disney, Pixar and Dreamworks (and whoever else may make these films) for creating carbon copies of the same film with different titles and calling them new films. It pisses me off. And I know what some of you might be thinking; "If you don't like it, don't watch it." And most of the time I don't watch it, yet it still irritates me. Whatever happened to the good old days when Disney would make quality animated films, as opposed to the garbage that gets produced today? This film (Over the Hedge) is going to suck. The next movie they make with the exact same premise will suck and so will the one that follows. I urge anyone who is even remotely interested in seeing this film to reconsider and save some money.

CheapDiamond
lol- dont get shot! wink

Dusty
Animated forum: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f90/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.