Jack Hawksmoor vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dayscribe
Fight takes place in Tokyo. Who wins?

Hulk_Power
Who the fuk is Jack Hawksmoor? Any bios or descriptions of him?

Rick/Genis
Well... he could probably punch through Hulks FACE! so I imagine he'd win before hulk could say "HULK SM----" (Psst, he stopped talking because his FRIGGIN' FACE has a hole in it!)

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Hulk_Power
Who the fuk is Jack Hawksmoor? Any bios or descriptions of him?
He is to cities what Aquaman, Sandman, Electro, and Hydroman are to fish, sand, electricity, and water.

Basically the larger the city is the stronger he becomes. He can dive into the streets and buildings like Scrooge McDuck dives into his vault of gold coins, talk to the city as if it was a creature, and has some form of telekinesis I think. Citykinesis maybe? He can also uproot the entire thing into a giant battle suit.

On the down side, he's like empathetically linked with the city so damage it takes is felt by Jack.

Rick/Genis
ohhhhhh that's true... forgot about that!

Jack Hawksmoore is so badass! Man, I gotta read Authority again!

grey fox
Hulk , 88% percent of Hulk's battles end with the towns destroyed.

Jack's gonna be feeling REAL woozy after Hulks through.

Rick/Genis
not if he gets punched through the head when comes from underneath the ground right behind him....... did that sentence make sense at all!?

Swanky-Tuna
I don't know. Someone playing stick and move while diving into the city sounds like a great way to get the city Hulked on.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.