Baal vs Anima (FF), Dante and Goku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Burning thought
Baal Lord of destruction, brother of Satan (Diablo in the game) one of the most bad assed demons ever to excist against Dark Anima the aeon from FF, Dante from DMC with all his skills and Goku

i say Baal takes them all down but may have some trouble with Dante and Goku

IcePunk
Baal got beaten by humans with enchanted weapons roll eyes (sarcastic) and Dante is a half demon with enchanted weapons and Goku is a sayayin(how the hell is it spelled?!?!) with overwhelming power and Anima is a dead meat stuck in the ground laughing out loud

Burning thought
the Humans aint exactley just normal, also this battle isnt on the game, its in real life where baal isnt a little 2d guy

first off baal is a 100% demon God, far higher than Mundus in the chain of command, he has full power over destruction, Dante is only half Demon

heres how i think the fight will go, Anima will cast oblivion but Baal will simply teleport behind her to escape the damage then send his many tentacle like things into her back killing her, at the same time his tentacles will come in the hundreds pouring out of the ground and will tie around Dante, even if he quicksilvers and freazes time, its doubtful he could kill Baal in that time, also Baal is immune to being frozen, so he can still fight and tie up Dante in hundreds of Tentacles, the Two Goku and Dante will bve slashed to pieces

Baal can also send fires of destuction blasting out of him to discintegrate them, freaze them in a massive wave of ice and create a clone which can do exactley the same, Also he can Drain energy so he can propbably drain Dante of his power so he cant Devil trigger and Goku of some of his strength and magic so he cant do much damage

IcePunk
I still say humans with enchanted weapons schmoll

Burning thought
besides laughing whats a half demon with enchanted weapons going to do better, he doesnt have enchanted armour or anything like the characters in Diablo, Dante will die and so will Anima and Goku will give Baal a good fight before he ends up in his grave

Marcellus
Goku takes him alone. Baal might be a demon but Goku destroy's landscape on a whim. Baal as put earlier got taken down by regular human's.

there is now reason to think the armour in diablo tho enchanted is any more or less powerfull than the bangle's character's used in FF game's.

there is absolutley no way to compare the two. HP in diablo is not like HP in FF and the same goes for weapon's.

the best swords in diablo may not be any better or worse than the ultima weapons or masamunes of FF series.

basicly a group of people took down Anima or a group takes down Baal.

I think Anima alone is enough to stalemate Baal due to his size and ridiculous limit but thats me.

it should be obvious to you Goku seeing how he can obliterate planet's is FAR beyond Baal, and I cant stand DBZ.

IcePunk
Originally posted by Burning thought
besides laughing whats a half demon with enchanted weapons going to do better, he doesnt have enchanted armour or anything like the characters in Diablo, Dante will die and so will Anima and Goku will give Baal a good fight before he ends up in his grave
A) He doesnt wear arnour cuz it would most likely slow him down and he doesnt need it cuz of his uber healing capability.
B) Demons have proven to have greater power than humans.
C) Goku can do this alone since he has a power waaaaaaay greater than
all of the Diablo heroes combined together.
D) Comparing the DMC universe's Mundus with Diablo universe's three brothers is ummm...wierd, besides Mundus sheer size may be able to crush em all, who knows.

Burning thought
lol people bring size into fights too often, hercules in greek mythology has slain hundreds of monsters ten to even onehundred times his size so please quiet about sizes, also although Goku can destroy planets theres nothing to say he can even punch with hundreds of tentacles swarming around him, its doubtful he can touch baal, also this battle is not on gameplay, so if we go by lords of hell, Baal who is lord of destruction can probably control Destruction since he is lord over it so he can porbably make Goku's punches do as much damage as a Childs if he wants it, hes a God

i think Goku may win, it will be a hard fight what with Baal teleporting all over the place and making doubles of himself, also he has a 1 hit move that blasts humans into pieces, it is also Homing so its doubtful Dante or Goku can survive that

also Goku is not "far beyond baal" baal as said earlier can just wrap him up in a thousand tentacles and slash him to pieces, he may be able to destroy planets but he cannot punch all 1k tentacles at once before they rip the flesh from his bones now can he?

IcePunk
I said may be ranting

Burning thought
well ok, ime turning your May be into a no, since its like saying an Ant can crush a Human

dont try and compare Mundus' power to Baals, its like comparing a Rabbits to a machinegun equiped hunter

IcePunk
Originally posted by Burning thought
well ok, ime turning your May be into a no, since its like saying an Ant can crush a Human

dont try and compare Mundus' power to Baals, its like comparing a Rabbits to a machinegun equiped hunter
Yes, you can keep thinking that roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.