V vs. Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
No prep for this battle. Batman is armed with a Batarang, grappling hook and a dagger. V is armed with several daggers.

Who wins??

Rick/Genis
I'm sorry, but V shouldn't be in the Vs. Forum unless it involves "Who is the better revolutionary" then he would be able to be in this.

V shouldn't be in a Vs. forum just like people from the Watchmen shouldn't be in Vs. Forums.

I know you'lle tell me not to read this if I don't like it so I'll save you the trouble and say I won't come back to this thread.

braz
Batman beats him 8/10.

tyranus
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
I'm sorry, but V shouldn't be in the Vs. Forum unless it involves "Who is the better revolutionary" then he would be able to be in this.

V shouldn't be in a Vs. forum just like people from the Watchmen shouldn't be in Vs. Forums.

I know you'lle tell me not to read this if I don't like it so I'll save you the trouble and say I won't come back to this thread.

What??
News flash
V is from DC and he can fight

Metalmanx
Didn't V see things in slow motion when fighting? I mean, he was able to stomp a whole large group of armed guards before they could lay anymore fire into him.

I'd give it to V, 6-7/10.

Darth Martin
I agree I have seen the movie and then read the book like a hundred times. V>Batman in H2H just like DS. V=low level DS.

tyranus
i agree also, bats badass but he would be fighting someone who can take a lot of damage and whos is freakingly good with those dfaggers of his, hes very fast.

Darth Martin
yes V has got enhancements just like DS and would beat Bats. V is seriously underrated on these forums. They should make a series with him in it before the movie timeline.

Grimm22
Movie V was nothing like Comic V no expression

Where Comic V used traps and tricks to foil his opponents, Movie V just stabbed them What the f**k?

Moore didnt create V to be a fighter more as an idealist wink

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Grimm22
Movie V was nothing like Comic V no expression

Where Comic V used traps and tricks to foil his opponents, Movie V just stabbed them What the f**k? confused So!

Moore didnt create V to be a fighter more as an idealist wink Well he can fight anyways.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Well he can fight anyways.

Not in Batman's leauge no

Darth Martin
He has enhancements just like DS. I will result with V punking bats just like DS.

srankmissingnin
I... I don't even know what to say. How on earth does someone read V For Vendetta and think "Oh boy, V would kick Batman's ass!"? Compared to Batman he is so tame it is crazy. There isn't a single street level worth his weight in salt that V could beat in combat. Not Punisher and certainly not Batman.

Tassadar
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I... I don't even know what to say. How on earth does someone read V For Vendetta and think "Oh boy, V would kick Batman's ass!"? Compared to Batman he is so tame it is crazy. There isn't a single street level worth his weight in salt that V could beat in combat. Not Punisher and certainly not Batman.

thumb up

grey fox
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

I like V and I'm agreeing with you.

V is good , but as stated he's a low level DS , he can give a human street leveler a run for his money (Punisher or Arcade for example) but Batman knocks him out in around 3 minutes.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Darth Martin
He has enhancements just like DS. I will result with V punking bats just like DS.

DS is a much much much better fighter than V

V is a political activist

DS is a mercenary no expression

Darth Martin
So.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.