Royal Rumble - Brawlers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nimrod009
Takes place on the island of Manhattan. Any competitor removed from the island by any means automatically loses. Competitors enter the island after every 1 minute in this order:

First on the island - Thing

2. Thor (without Mjolnir)

3. Sasquatch

4. Juggernaut

5. Abomination

6. Hercules

7. Hulk

And finally.... Atlas

Who is the last man standing?

jinzin
Originally posted by nimrod009
Takes place on the island of Manhattan. Any competitor removed from the island by any means automatically loses. Competitors enter the island after every 1 minute in this order:

First on the island - Thing

2. Thor (without Mjolnir)

3. Sasquatch

4. Juggernaut

5. Abomination

6. Hercules

7. Hulk

And finally.... Atlas

Who is the last man standing?
thor starts flying and is automatically disqualified by the technicallity of being removed from the island..
juggernaught puts up his shield and waits it out then knocks whomever is left standing right of his island.

Swanky-Tuna
I think Thing will judo a bunch of them off but Hulk will probably since knocking people into the air is like one of his powers.

S.S
Originally posted by jinzin
thor starts flying and is automatically disqualified by the technicallity of being removed from the island..
juggernaught puts up his shield and waits it out then knocks whomever is left standing right of his island.
Thor can't fly without the hammer........... stick out tongue
But he get's knocked out the island by juggs regardless.

jinzin
oh whoops.. I missed the no hammer part.

nimrod009
I threw them in in a completely random order. Bare in mind they all have at least basic knowledge of each other before the fight so some of the more intelligent fighters may decide to team up on the main threats...

jinzin
godzilla wins
big grin

Mindship
I think I would give this to Juggs, only if he is smart enough to take out Hulk right away, before the Mean Green Machine gets so pissed and so strong, he slams his fists to the ground and sinks the whole island.

beer

outarddwarf
yea, juggernaut most likely takes this one. That whole unstoppable with inertia removing forcefeild thing really makes it hard to put a guy someplace he doesn't want to be.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.