Mislead Christians Fear Jesus' Truths in The Gospels of Judas and Thomas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sunera
Many secrets that the 99th generation of Jesus and Mary Magdalene's
descendants have learned from their family records are now being verified by both astrophysicists and historians.

We knew long ago that Judas was one of the Forces, or Sons/Suns of Light. Now historians are extremely excited about the Gospel of Judas recently revealed to the general public. Here is one segment of the Gospel of Judas.

"Knowing that Judas was reflecting upon something that was exalted, Jesus said to him, "Step away from the others and I shall tell you the mysteries of the kingdom. It is possible for you to reach it, but you will grieve a great deal."

What mysteries did Jesus tell Judas? The same ones found in the "Gospel of Thomas".

The Gospel of Thomas was written by Judas. Judas was one of Jesus' Inner Circle of his followers, 27 disciples consisting of both men and women. The most spiritually advanced of the Inner Circle were called twins of Jesus. When one reached Enlightenment, using Jesus' spiritual techniques and exercises, they became a "Twin of Jesus" and were given the name of Didymos, (the Greek word for "twin"wink. Those who attained the highly advanced level of Multi-dimensional Enlightenment were also called Thomas, (which is Hebrew for the word "twin"wink.

And so it is that the Gospel of Thomas begins with these words:

"These are the secret sayings which the living Jesus spoke and which Didymos Judas Thomas wrote down."

The mysteries which Jesus taught to Judas were written down in condensed verses, or "zip locked files", of information, just like the Old Testament's Genesis. This is why the deciphering of verse 22 from the Gospel of Thomas took 10 pages to explain in our Christs Light Techniques book.

Note: Please be aware there are some horrid translations of the Gospel of Thomas on the internet and book markets that completely corrupt the
information contained in the Gospel. Our recommended translation comes from historians without a hidden agenda. We recommend people read the Gospel of Thomas that is in "The Nag Hammadi Library" with James M. Robinson as the General Editor.

In the recently released Gospel of Judas, Jesus' disciples see a vision of
the future Christian religion.

"They a great altar twelve men-they are the priests, we would say-and a name; and a crowd of people is waiting at that altar, the priests the offerings. we kept waiting." , "What are like?" They two weeks; sacrifice their own children, others their wives, in praise humility with each other; some sleep with men; some are involved in ; some commit a multitude of sins and deeds of lawlessness. And the men who stand the altar invoke your , and in all the deeds of their deficiency, the sacrifices are brought to completion ." After they said this, they were quiet, for they were troubled".

Here in this portion of the Gospel of Judas, Jesus explained to his
disciples that those who founded the religion of Christianity, in Jesus'
name, did not include the spiritual wisdom and techniques of Jesus. Thus, the planted trees did not produce fruit, or Enlightened individuals, in those who followed the spiritually empty shell of the Christian religion.

"Jesus said to them, "Why are you troubled? Truly I say to you, all the
priests who stand before that altar invoke my name. Again I say to you, my name has been written on this of the generations of the stars through the human generations. have planted trees without fruit, in my name, in a shameful manner."

Then Jesus explained how the religion of Christianity will lead people down the wrong path.

"Jesus said to them, "Those you have seen receiving the offerings at the
altar-that is who you are. That is the god you serve, and you are those
twelve men you have seen. The cattle you have seen brought for sacrifice are the many people you lead astray before that altar".

Afterwards Jesus tells the disciples that a time will come when those who
are stars, (Suns of God), will gather together, individuals who will have a
wide variety of human experiences, who will come from all walks of life and "bring everything to conclusion".

"After hi another man will stand there from , and another
stand there from the slayers of children, and another from those who sleep with men, and those who abstain, and the rest of the people of
pollution and lawlessness and error, and those who say, 'We are like angels'; they are the stars that bring everything to its conclusion".

Shakyamunison
Interesting, but what should we talk about.

Koala MeatPie
GAH An other sock.

All one post always about Jesus decedants and DeVinci being a fraud.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
GAH An other sock.

All one post always about Jesus decedants and DeVinci being a fraud.

It seems to be a pattern. New people getting on and posting about the DeVinci code, first post in almost every case. The movie is coming out soon, I wonder if there is any connection.

Alliance
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
It seems to be a pattern. New people getting on and posting about the DeVinci code, first post in almost every case. The movie is coming out soon, I wonder if there is any connection.

I'd be surprised if there was. no expression

Jonathan Mark
I'm looking foward to the movie...

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Alliance
I'd be surprised if there was. no expression

If you were promoting a movie, would you get onto every movie forum on the net and post a thread to make people talk about the movie?

I've been talking to Deano too much. laughing

Gregory
Oh hey, it's the continuing adventures of Schizo Man. But it's no fun responding to him if he's just going to leave every thread as soon as he starts it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.