Destroy All Humans: The RPG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Shazam93
One year ago, the brave efforts of Cryptosperidium 138 weakened America's defences... now, it really is time to DESTROY ALL HUMANS! Invade Plane Earth or defend it, the vailable characters being:

a) A Cryptosperidum (starting with 138 etc)
b) A Majestic (basically FBI) agent
c) A human soldier
d) A civilian or policeman
e) One person can be the leader alien dude whose name escapes me

You can go ANYWHERE from Rockwell to the Taj Mahal... I'll be Crypto 138... and yes, this HAS been approved...

THE INVASION HAS BEGUN!

Vampire _Knight
(Aye, I'll be 139 if he isnt taken.)

DARTH_MALIK_1.0
i'll be crypto 140

MadMel
im 138...
name: crypto sporidium 138..
nickname: trouble..
history: had his right arm cut off during an attempt to overthrow another planet..an attempt that was succesful, thanks to him..now has a gunarm(barret esc..) that can change into multiple forms (zap-o-matic, etc), including a zap-o-sword, which he invented for torturing purposes..he is 137's right hand man and best 'friend'..
personality: slightly more bloodthirsty than his clone brothers..
appearence..my sig...excpet he wears black..

Dark Shazam93
OK, I'll be 137 as he was in DAH... and you can be 138 sure... good plan, use Mel's bio set out...

NAME: Cypto sporidium 137
NICKNAME: Crypto
HISTORY: A key and elite agent for the invasion, Crypto 137 was the agent who succeeded in preparing Earth for invasion, by destroying the American system! He is often seen with Crypto 138 "Trouble" and is infamously dangerous when annoyed, and a skilled psychokinetic.
PERSONALITY: Sly, cunning, calculating and, as always with Cryptos, bloodthirsty and evil!
APPEARANCE: identical to that of Madmel's sig!
WEAPON: Anal probe

You can only start with 1 gun and your saucer at the start but get guns along the way (in plausible circumstances: IE you complete a major assignment and the leader rewards you, you infiltrate Area 42 for alien tech, you get normal human guns from their bases, you kill a Majestic etc...) plus you have your Healing Shield thing, though PLEASE be limited with it!)

Renamon
(Wait.... Destroy all humans was the game with the leader that sounded like invader Zim? i think i may join this.)

Dark Shazam93
It was the one which was a piss take of just about all alien movies and all 50s stuff! When all 5 people have done their character sheets, we must begin!

MadMel
laughing out loud..ok my main weapon till he gets others is the zap-o-sword thing i made up..then he gets upgrades..when can we start?

SilentWolf
Hmmm I guess Ill be a soldier or something >_> Since earth needs somebody to protect it.

MadMel
be a majestic dude..they've got fancy ray guns too lol

SilentWolf
lol ray guns? What exactly is a majestic?? I've never actually played the game, Just watched my little brother. Are they the guys in the tuxedos???? And if they are what do they do?

Dark Shazam93
They're like feds.... some of them have powers too!

Vampire _Knight
NAME: Crypto Sporidium 139
NICKNAME: Singe
HISTORY: He was just created for the invasion, but has already made a name for himself. Blowing stuff up, so he prfers asking questions later.
PERSONALITY:Bloodthirsty and evil, Unforgiving, clueless.
APPEARANCE: Identical Madmel's sig
WEAPON: Disenegrator Ray

MadMel
yea some of majestic have mind powers like a blue wave thing that hits everything around it in a circle.they also can drive giant robot things..plus tha fanc-ay ray gunz laughing out loud..anyways when we start??

SilentWolf
Sweeet. But I kinda wanna be a normal human. But no ordinary normal human, a badass rambo shoot em up ass kicking humangunsmilie

Dark Shazam93
Sure... Mel, do you want to begin?

MadMel
(if i may big grin)
trouble looked at his commanding officer, "are we going to sit here on our chairs forever, crypto. i am getting increasingly bored"..as he talked his arm hummed softly.."see, even our guns are restless..when on this miserable little planet are we going to crush this miserable little planet?!"
he exclaimed..

MadMel
(BUMP....)

MadMel
(BUMP...again....i dont want this to die!!! cry)

Darkchoco
Ill be an Alien Hunter LMAO
Named Skull

MadMel
(hmm...im really waiting for hell master)

Darkchoco
NAME: John Johnson
NICKNAME: Skull
HISTORY: His parents were taken by aliens so he refuses mercy to all aliens.
PERSONALITY:Punisher of aliens. he holds no mercy
APPEARANCE: like the punisher
WEAPON: Cosmic Ray Sword

MadMel
(where'd he get the ray from?? is he part of majestic?)

Darkchoco
(From the Aliens ship where my mother and father were taken )

MadMel
(ah...ok then...start off, your on earth, and you dont know about the new alien attack, you know there was an alien on earth a while ago, but thats it...oh G2G now cya tomorrow)

Darkchoco
(ok)

John Johnson (skull) an alien hunter. Drove up to a small farm in his big white van filled with gadjets and weapons to kill the most biggest aliens. He walked up to the door and rung the doorbell. A small thin Farmer answered the door. "hello may i help you" he said. Skull answered. " I heard there was some alien activity here a couple of weeks ago can you tell me a little about it?" "NO" the farmer yelled and shut the door in skulls face. Confused, Skull walked to his truck and looked up thinking about the sweet revenge he would have on the aliens for his parents presumed death.

MadMel
(not bad...where the hell is hellmaster..)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.