Ganondorf vs. Ansem

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tallis
Two of the greastest masters of evil. Who wins.

IcePunk
Ansem?! What the f**k?

caocao200
you mean xenahort's heartless right?

i dont know much bout ganondorf except that he keeps coming back to life over and over...

"ansem" is pretty powerful but nothing compared to his nobody... but i guess with his last dragonlike transformation he can put lil ganon in a corner..

IcePunk
wouldnt work

FG725
Ansem the wise? or Xemnas?

ESB - 1138
Originally posted by IcePunk
wouldnt work

Do you even know who Ansem is?

I guess he means Ansem as in Xenahort for that's how he went by in the first game. In fact we really didn't know that Xenahort was the heartless to Ansem the Wise until DiZ came along.

But I don't think Xenahort can compare to the King of Evil on this battle.

Dragoncloud
i dunno...which ganondorf we talkin about? the leader of the forest bandits in a link to the past, or the garudo king in ocarina of time? and don't even bring wind waker in this, i don't count that crap as a zelda game! XD jk

ESB - 1138
Wind Waker was good but just too short. Most people didn't like it because of the way it looked. The Phantom Hourglass is a direct sequel to Wind Waker and I can't wait for it.

And I thought Ganondorf could only be hurt by light attacks which Ansem has none of.

Dragoncloud
Originally posted by ESB - 1138
Wind Waker was good but just too short. Most people didn't like it because of the way it looked. The Phantom Hourglass is a direct sequel to Wind Waker and I can't wait for it.

And I thought Ganondorf could only be hurt by light attacks which Ansem has none of. who knows...that was jsut an occarina of time thing to make the battle more strategic in the game. it's all because of that damn cape he has.

ESB - 1138
Quiet. You'll unleash the Zelda fanboys that will try to explain how Ganondorf is this all powerful god expect when it comes to being beaten by the Master Sword and/or Light Arrows.

Dragoncloud
Originally posted by ESB - 1138
Quiet. You'll unleash the Zelda fanboys that will try to explain how Ganondorf is this all powerful god expect when it comes to being beaten by the Master Sword and/or Light Arrows. lol, no they couldn't. i'll throw Smash Brothers Melee in their face where the game and watch man could stomp the crap out of him. for god sakes, its the GAME AND WATCH MAN!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.