Which Star Wars Era would you want to live in?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
Pretty self-explanatory.

Pick any era, but only choose one, that you would want to live in and tell why.

Have at it!

smokin'

Jonathan Mark
Golden Age of The Republic when there as no wars and no corruption...

Razielim
NJO or be born an Ancient Sith so I can get uber powers.

But honestly, I'd probably want to live in the Golden Age of the Republic like pointed out above; before the Seperatist movement.

starwarsfreak34
NJO, boardering on Legacy coz well i find that for me the NJO jedi rock and are more efficient than the old

DarthMaul9123
NJO or JA so i could battle kun and own his biotch a$$ haha i would join him with kyp

Agent Krueger
KOTOR: Where corruption lies and battles are going on? No.
Prequel: Where war is going on and Separtist are taking over planets then republic fights back? No.
Empire Era: No....No Explanation Needed
NJO: Yuzzavongs are invading....No.

So I have NO IDEA what ERA to live.

DarthBanevv
Golden Age of the Republic, before the sepratist movement, for reasons pointed out above.

DarthMaul9123
i dissagree because if you lived long enough you'd just get wasted by the troops you commanded

DarthBanevv
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
i dissagree because if you lived long enough you'd just get wasted by the troops you commanded

Huh?confused1

systemshock2
Prequel Era, about 10 years before TPM, hopefully as a Padawan. It'd be interesting to try and bump into some of the prequel characters, like Qui-Gon or Mace, or even Jorus C'Baoth and a young Tarkin. Seeing Darsha Assant would've been nice too.

DarthBanevv
I'm with you, systemshock2.

DiamondBullets
On Corellia during the Old Republic.

DarthMaul9123
in the sarlac stomach getting rescued with boba and becoming his trainee.....

JaehSkywalker
prequel, > Jedi..
empire, > join the rebellion.. big grin
and njo > just want to... *shrug*

i like risks...

Illustrious
Honestly. If I were just a normal civilian in some random sector of the galaxy, it would hardly matter what era you were in.

Most of the crap in the movies would have next to zero effect on you.

Razielim
Meh, after reading Shatterpoint I disagree with that... War touches every system in some way or another. Other planets have civil conflicts going on that most people don't even hear about, like Haruun Kal...

jollyjim311
Not the Empire Era. I couldn't have any alien friends unless I live on some backwater planet. And Illustrious, people do notice Galactic conflicts. Disagree? Tell it to Alderaan (spelling?).

Mysterious Man
Prequel:Would try to get Jedi training,fight in the Clone Wars,warn the Jedi and Anakin and Obi-Wan about Palpatine.
Kotor:Would want to travel with the crew,but first would go to Kamino 10 years earlier to try and start a Clone Army,and give the Kaminoans all the plans the Prequel Kaminoans had for the clones and their weapons and ships,that way I could fight Malak with an entire army and more advanced technology than even he has.
Empire:Would infiltrate the Death Star,recue Leia,and steal Vader's Tie advanced,then try to destor the Death Star.Or try to save Vader/Anakin after the Emperor died.
NJO:Would try to prevent Anakin Solo's death,don't know what I'd do after that.

DarthBanevv
I like the way you think, Mysterious.

SnakeEyes
Yeah, I think that's a good addition.

From now on, not only tell what era you would live in/why, but also tell what you would do.

DarthBanevv
Ok. I don't think it's fair to be a big part of the era, though, like Mysterious was saying he would be. I would want to live in the Prequel era before the sepratist threat.For the "Peace and prosperity". And I would be a Jedi.

Illustrious
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Not the Empire Era. I couldn't have any alien friends unless I live on some backwater planet. And Illustrious, people do notice Galactic conflicts. Disagree? Tell it to Alderaan (spelling?).

For every Haruun Kal or Alderaan, there's literally thousands upon thousands of unspoiled worlds. The Star Wars universe is millions of planets big.

Rampant ox
Mine would be the prequel era. I would train under the great Count Dooku and together we would study the dark side. Then we will create the CIS, wipe out the corrupt Republic and conquer the galaxy!!!dev

zephiel7
Originally posted by Rampant ox
Mine would be the prequel era. I would train under the great Count Dooku and together we would study the dark side

Doing a lot more than Dooku was expecting... Right Ox laughing out loud

Areora
Hummm... I'd say about 2300 BBY... it's completely uncharted territory between KOTOR and the Star Wars movies, even books don't delve into that time, and it leaves everything open wide. Completely dependent on what I would want to do there.

DarthMaul9123
i would train with maul and together defeat sids and the entire galaxy

Deception
Ancient Sith Era, attempt to become DLOTS, and learn uber star destroying techniques

Mysterious Man
Thanks,Banevv and Snakeyes.smile

DarthBanevv
You're welcome.

Razielim
Meh, chances are none of us will become force users... Very few people are born with above-average force potential, and even fewer are trained as Jedi... and some Jedi join the Jedi Corps and become crappy.

I'd actually wanna join up with the Empire, now that I think about it.

DarthBanevv
Yeah, Rzielim, you're right.We'd all be likely to join the Empire, if we lived in the OT era.

Jam-Jul_Lison
Height of the Empire. lol. I would be in the empire but not be under vader's command. lol

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Razielim
Meh, chances are none of us will become force users... Very few people are born with above-average force potential, and even fewer are trained as Jedi... and some Jedi join the Jedi Corps and become crappy.

I'd actually wanna join up with the Empire, now that I think about it.

Grr, you beat me to it.

Darth Zahanna
Well i would like to be born into the Golden Age of the Sith

you know with all the sith running around it wouldn't be taht hard to rise up against the leaders and start my own order

Tangible God
Yeah, especially if the chances of you becoming a Force-sensitive is like 1/976 000 000 000 000. This isn't KOTOR, where virtually ANYONE can become a Jedi.

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by Tangible God
Yeah, especially if the chances of you becoming a Force-sensitive is like 1/976 000 000 000 000. This isn't KOTOR, where virtually ANYONE can become a Jedi.

Well... technically this could be KOTOR, if you so choose that era.. stick out tongue

Darth Zahanna
No i was not saying that i would become force sensitive i was just saying that if i did that is what i would do

Tangible God
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Well... technically this could be KOTOR, if you so choose that era.. stick out tongue Owned on a technicality roll eyes (sarcastic)

Boris
After the movies.

DarthMaul9123
i would be luke skywalkers son end of story, i would be so force sensative i wouldn't have to eat or go to the bathroom i would warp it wherever i wanted!

DarthSaboteur
KotOR era, for the reasons stated prior.

FistOfThe North
During the Coruscant celebration after the fall of Palpatine in the "Return of the Jedi"

Tangible God
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
During the Coruscant celebration after the fall of Palpatine in the "Return of the Jedi" According to the EU, half that celebrating crowd was massacred by Imperial troops.

TheBalance
KotOR just because the jedi learned a lot through that time and the republic was not big or small

SnakeEyes
The prequel era somewhat intrigues me.

Blue_Hefner
It would be fun to live in KOTOR if Bastila is around.

DE Luke
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
During the Coruscant celebration after the fall of Palpatine in the "Return of the Jedi" Oh well,it was nice knowing ya'. stick out tongue

Probably around the KOTOR Comics time,or the game or the sequel,or the Legacy era,for me.

stunna1773
i'd ratherr be in the the KOTOR where corruption is everywhere

overlord
I think it would be fun to be hunted down and have a prize for my head. So definately beginning at RotS!

Archangelysses
The Clone Wars,

THis was the time when the light of the Jedi burned strongest throughout the Galaxy. This was the time when their platitudes and their soothsaying and meditations were put to the test.

I would love to have been a Jedi in that time. However would have liked to serve with General Shryne (Might have lived that way)

Otherwise the KOTOR timeline and have been found/trained by the exile. Maybe even hook up a power coupling *snicker*

Archangelysses
I know it's comparing EU to Movies and that never really works (at least not 100%) But don't you find it funny that the Jedi jump in to fight before the clone wars even officially started and yet sat and meditated during the Mandalorian Wars.

Out of the frying pan and all that

Julie
Probably about the time of EP I...still relative peace...but if I were to be a jedi I'd say Old Republic....the classic classic era where the jedi are respected and they get to beat down on the baddies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.