Taskmaster Vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kool-Aid
Taskmaster's got his weapons and Wolverine's got his claws. Who wins?

Milkie
The Classic Taskmaster or Present?

Kool-Aid
Current

Dayscribe
Taskmaster

Marvel Boy
Wolverine

Psyquis52
Taskmaster. (period)

Dayscribe
Taskmaster + his weapons from his mini = KOed Wolvie.

jinzin
What the f**k?

oh really?

wolverine.

joesha28
I believe this will happen soon right? TM will fight Logan in 1991.

jinzin
wha?

joesha28
Marvel's doing a Cable/Wolverine right? Logan will fight TM, right?

jinzin
wow if this is true.. it's definitely news to me... confused

Arahan
Originally posted by jinzin
wow if this is true.. it's definitely news to me... confused

Why doesnt that suprise me shifty

jinzin
what does that even mean?

Arahan
nothing, I just thought how nice the weather is.....

King KAM
Originally posted by Arahan
nothing, I just thought how nice the weather is..... ........

Arahan
I cant believe that I really wrote that.

Kool-Aid
Originally posted by joesha28
I believe this will happen soon right? TM will fight Logan in 1991.

WTF 1991 laughing

Arahan
A Story of Marvel Team Up in the year 1991.

Kool-Aid
Whens that supossed to come out?

capt it up
wolverine should win i can't realy see how taskmaster would defeat wolverine.

badabing

capt it up

badabing
Originally posted by capt it up
the only way he taking relay any wins is if he has one sided prep and quite a pit of it.
in a no prep match there realy no way for him to win.
I have never read anything with Taskmaster, but he seems like one bad SOB. I agree, with no prep, in a random meeting Wolverine should beat him

The Fake Macoy
I say that Taskmaster can win this one. Some 2x speed and a mix of styles can be quite devestating.

jinzin
for TM maybe. he'll wear himself down, he quite frankly doesn't have the strength to KO logan...

Arahan
for TM maybe. he'll wear himself down, he quite frankly doesn't have the strength to KO logan...

According to you and some others no one has the strength to KO Logan.

jinzin
Originally posted by Arahan
According to you and some others no one has the strength to KO Logan.

according to me? What the f**k?

when did I say that?

I think someone missed the who can KO logan thread...
I said that if logan were to just stand there and take a punch.. even a class 50 punch from a guy like loki should put logan out....

The Fake Macoy
Gee, even Loki, a god, can knock Wolverine out? I don't know, I think they'd have to be at Skyfather level to do that?

Seriously, Wolverine can get knocked out by people who are far weaker than Loki... Class 50 should be enough to take Wolverine's head off.

capt it up
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Gee, even Loki, a god, can knock Wolverine out? I don't know, I think they'd have to be at Skyfather level to do that?

Seriously, Wolverine can get knocked out by people who are far weaker than Loki... Class 50 should be enough to take Wolverine's head off.
yet u have no proof of this

Kool-Aid
the only way he taking relay any wins is if he has one sided prep and quite a pit of it.
in a no prep match there realy no way for him to win.

What do you mean he needs prep?

Taskmaster already has Wolverine's moves which means he can anticipate his moves.

Even if he didn't he would just keep his distance from Wolverine in a fight till he is able to anticipate his attacks.

Plus plenty of fighting styles and weapons on him all the time.

capt it up
Originally posted by Kool-Aid

Taskmaster already has Wolverine's moves which means he can anticipate his moves.

Even if he didn't he would just keep his distance from Wolverine in a fight till he is able to anticipate his attacks.

firts off tast master losses his abilites after a little while.

second he has almost non of wolverines moves his only tape is 30 seconds long harldy long enough to aid him at all.

second how does he keep his distance? from a opponet who stronger faster quicker and is a better fighter?

King KAM
Like my new Sig capt?

Kool-Aid
firts off tast master losses his abilites after a little while.

second he has almost non of wolverines moves his only tape is 30 seconds long harldy long enough to aid him at all.

second how does he keep his distance? from a opponet who stronger faster quicker and is a better fighter?

What are you talking about? He doesn't lose his powers he's got a photographic memory.

Again I don't know what you're talking about. 30 seconds is all Taskmaster needs.

No he's not faster. Taskmaster can amp to Spider-Man speeds.

Wolverines not a better fighter....

jinzin
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy

are you even aware of what adamantium IS? confused

jinzin

sorry man but mr.x who was a goddamned telepath couldn't "anticipate" wolverine's moves... a villain which might I add, handed taskmaster his ass with a definite amount of humiliating ease.

Kool-Aid
sorry man but mr.x who was a goddamned telepath couldn't "anticipate" wolverine's moves... a villain which might I add, handed taskmaster his ass with a definite amount of humiliating ease.

So Deadpool, Cap and Spider-Man have handed Wolverine his ass and Taskmasters beat them. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Actually there a pretty big list of people who beat Wolverine that Taskmasters beatin.

Maybe if there was some CIS throwin in he wouldn't be able to anticipate his attacks.

I only know of one time Mr. X beat Taskmaster which was poor writing anyways...

jesserw21
i thought deadpool beat taskmaster

DarkCrawler
Wolverine wins this. 2x human speed...uhh...Wolverine is way faster then just two times human speed, and he can keep it up way longer then few seconds too.

srankmissingnin
Wolverine wins. Taskmaster is good an he could most likely hold out for awhile just avoiding Wolverine's attacks but neither he nor anything is energy shield can turn into have the means of taking Wolverine down.

And Taskmaster's speed amp was way faster then 2x human speed. Heck as it stands even with out that he has shown to keep up with the likes of Daredevil, Cap and Spider-man and when he actually used the move he speed blitzed a bullet timer.

Kool-Aid
Originally posted by jesserw21

Once after Taskmaster beat him.

godking
yet u have no proof of this Mr X a man with human strength KO'd Wolverine

capt it up
Originally posted by King KAM
Like my new Sig capt?
that sig is awosome

capt it up
Originally posted by godking
Mr X a man with human strength KO'd Wolverine
ya and it took him all day to do it using special attacks

capt it up
So Deadpool, Cap and Spider-Man have handed Wolverine his ass and Taskmasters beat them. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Actually there a pretty big list of people who beat Wolverine that Taskmasters beatin.

Maybe if there was some CIS throwin in he wouldn't be able to anticipate his attacks.

"So Deadpool, Cap and Spider-Man have handed Wolverine his ass and Taskmasters beat them. roll eyes (sarcastic)"

why are u lieing? first off capt has never once defeated wolverien in combat. capt got beaten by a wolverine who had the mind of a werewolf.
spiderman has also never defeated wolverine.

deadpool has never once defeated wolevrien on equal playign fields so im nto sure how deadpool beat a wolevrienw ith no healing factor means any thing.
or deadpool beating wolverine when he ahd months of prep and wolverinr had non.

"Actually there a pretty big list of people who beat Wolverine that Taskmasters beatin."

ur list was a bunch of lies.

samishe
Original is always better than copy. Logan would kill him sooner or later.

jinzin

deadpool lost once, every time he's faced off against taskmaster since then he's been trashed...
he beat spidey once, same story...

he's beat cap once or twice...same story....

as for deadpool beating wolverine, name one time that's actually useable the only two times he's beaten logan logan either didnt have a working healing factor, or DP brought a MAJOR amount of tranquilizer that he doesn't usually bring to fights... confused

when did cap hand logan his ass? the last fight I remember them having cap was on the ground and wolverine was about to decapitate the man.

spidey? when has he handed logan his ass? secret wars? is that what you're reffering to? cause logan was only knocked down, spidey on the other hand has been KNOCKED OUT by logan.

also: there's an even longer list of people wolverine's beaten that taskmaster would have no buisness fighting I don't see what that proves...
as far as mr.x humiliating TM.. he was a telepath got any evidence to support that it was bad writing other than the fact that you don't like it?

Kool-Aid
deadpool lost once, every time he's faced off against taskmaster since then he's been trashed...

When has he faced him again and won?

he beat spidey once, same story...

No he beat him in a diffrent story too, but then just escaped.

he's beat cap once or twice...same story....

Again no, they fought another time in CAPTAIN AMERICA v3 #44. In it Taskmaster has Cap beat then they fall into a river.

as for deadpool beating wolverine, name one time that's actually useable the only two times he's beaten logan logan either didnt have a working healing factor, or DP brought a MAJOR amount of tranquilizer that he doesn't usually bring to fights... confused

In Deadpool he had him beat till he took his attention off and Wolverine stabed him in the back. Also it doesn't matter if DP brought a MAJOR amount of tranquilizer it counts. Now Wolverine doesn't have a chance against DP with his enchanced healing factor.

when did cap hand logan his ass? the last fight I remember them having cap was on the ground and wolverine was about to decapitate the man.

What about that time Cap knocked him out with his shield in enemy of the state.laughing

spidey? when has he handed logan his ass? secret wars? is that what you're reffering to? cause logan was only knocked down, spidey on the other hand has been KNOCKED OUT by logan.

Logan made fun a Pete and Pete punked his ass and Logan didn't do nothin.

also: there's an even longer list of people wolverine's beaten that taskmaster would have no buisness fighting I don't see what that proves...

Who?

as far as mr.x humiliating TM.. he was a telepath got any evidence to support that it was bad writing other than the fact that you don't like it?

Because Mr. X should have still anticipated his attacks regardless if he was in berserk mode. Even when someone does something by instincts (such as when Wolverine goes into his berserker mode) there is still a moment of thought put into that. Wolverine got his ass handed to him by Mr. X too. In that very same issue(Wolverine V.1 #168) that Task and Mr. X fight Wolverine even said it in the begining. At the end of that issue Wolverine says the trick he pulled to have the upper hand at the end was a one trick pony and wouldn't work again. But moments before Wolverine figured out X was a telepath, he said the only time when he fought X and laid into him was in berserker mode, thus meaning he already used the one trick pony and X should have had the upper hand. laughing

Soleran
so many moments when the Wolverine fans need a glass of STFUsmile and deal with the fact he has been dealt with by the guys mentioned in the thread here lol.

jinzin
When has he faced him again and won?

agent x he beat the bejezus outa the guy...

No he beat him in a diffrent story too, but then just escaped.
when?

the last two fights I remember taskmaster had his ass handed to him.

Again no, they fought another time in CAPTAIN AMERICA v3 #44. In it Taskmaster has Cap beat then they fall into a river. and when cap KOed him with his energy shield?

In Deadpool he had him beat till he took his attention off and Wolverine stabed him in the back. Also it doesn't matter if DP brought a MAJOR amount of tranquilizer it counts. Now Wolverine doesn't have a chance against DP with his enchanced healing factor..
it kinda DOES matter since that's not a weapon that deadpool usually carries on his person. it would be another thing if he did, but he don't.

It's like me saying "it doesn't matter if ironman won because he had hulk smasher armor on it's still a win"... it may be a win but it doesn't pertain to these boards...

What about that time Cap knocked him out with his shield in enemy of the state.laughing

sure if you wanna call that a win I mean logan was only involved in a crash that took out the blackbird, frozen, blasted by havok, and cyclops and fought by an indefinite amount of x-men BEFORE cap ever even got to him which was a hit from behind anyways.. but sure laugh it up chuckles.. some victory that is roll eyes (sarcastic)

Logan made fun a Pete and Pete punked his ass and Logan didn't do nothin. are you talking about the window incident?

that proves nothing more than peter can grab and throw an unprepared wolverine... again.. some victory... good thing logan didn't do anything, good thing he was in a good mood cause that failed to damage him or knock him out and frankly he's killed people for less...

Who?

oboy.. here we go...
hulk,
thing,
hercules,
namor,
wendigo,
magneto (bone claws at the time)
3 sentinals
venom
sabretooth
hell how about these guys...?
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=6497972

Because Mr. X should have still anticipated his attacks regardless if he was in berserk mode. Even when someone does something by instincts (such as when Wolverine goes into his berserker mode) there is still a moment of thought put into that.
except in wolverine's case.. which he actually explains... confused

again here we are getting the "SHOULDA" bullshit when you're presented with an argument you can face as is.

Wolverine got his ass handed to him by Mr. X too. In that very same issue(Wolverine V.1 #168) that Task and Mr. X fight Wolverine even said it in the begining. At the end of that issue Wolverine says the trick he pulled to have the upper hand at the end was a one trick pony and wouldn't work again. But moments before Wolverine figured out X was a telepath, he said the only time when he fought X and laid into him was in berserker mode, thus meaning he already used the one trick pony and X should have had the upper hand. laughing I'm pretty sure there's some major misinterpreation taking place here I don't remember wolverine saying anything like this at all.. but I'll goo check.

capt it up

when?

and when cap KOed him with his energy shield?

it kinda DOES matter since that's not a weapon that deadpool usually carries on his person. it would be another thing if he did, but he don't.

It's like me saying "it doesn't matter if ironman won because he had hulk smasher armor on it's still a win"... it may be a win but it doesn't pertain to these boards...

sure if you wanna call that a win I mean logan was only involved in a crash that took out the blackbird, frozen, blasted by havok, and cyclops and fought by an indefinite amount of x-men BEFORE cap ever even got to him which was a hit from behind anyways.. but sure laugh it up chuckles.. some victory that is roll eyes (sarcastic)

are you talking about the window incident?

that proves nothing more than peter can grab and throw an unprepared wolverine... again.. some victory... good thing logan didn't do anything, good thing he was in a good mood cause that failed to damage him or knock him out and frankly he's killed people for less...

oboy.. here we go...
hulk,
thing,
hercules,
namor,
wendigo,
3 sentinals
venom
sabretooth

again here we are getting the "SHOULDA" bullshit when you're presented with an argument you can face as is.

I'm pretty sure there's some major misinterpreation taking place here I don't remember wolverine saying anything like this at all.. but I'll goo check.
thank u, u just saved me a boat load of time

Soleran

Agent X liked Wolverine and took a bullet in the head after he took out the X-men..................maybe I am getting my worlds confused here 616 and ultimate but X wooped their arses.

Is this the same Wolverine that sees bullets in slow motion? If thats the case Peter should NEVER have been able to grab him and throw him EVER!

jinzin
Originally posted by Soleran
Agent X liked Wolverine and took a bullet in the head after he took out the X-men..................maybe I am getting my worlds confused here 616 and ultimate but X wooped their arses.

Is this the same Wolverine that sees bullets in slow motion? If thats the case Peter should NEVER have been able to grab him and throw him EVER!

yeah and petey with a freakin precognitive spider sense still gets beat on by peak humans.. it doesn't make sense but it happens...

also what does that agent x stuff have to do with what I'm talking about?

i'm talking about when deadpool kicked the ever loving crap out of taskmaster in his own home after deapool took his woman...

capt it up

that was agent zero in day of the future past now. That is not 616. also i am even more confused why u brought that up in the first place

what is the piont of this statement? im not even sure why u posted it, peter who? no one was talking about a peter

capt it up

capt it up
yeah and petey with a freakin precognitive spider sense still gets beat on by peak humans.. it doesn't make sense but it happens...

also what does that agent x stuff have to do with what I'm talking about?

i'm talking about when deadpool kicked the ever loving crap out of taskmaster in his own home after deapool took his woman...
dude I think he ment agent zero in day of the future now. im not sure what that has to do with any thing though lol

jinzin
yeah I'm sure that is who he meant... since agent x is a 616 character an all.. confused

Soleran

Really doesn't matter forum rules say bring their best showings, no PIS. That said Taskmaster doesn't have as many showings and more then likely gowing down...............

lol best showings, hey wolverine guys settle down, your not wolverine its ok, shhhhh now.

jinzin
Really doesn't matter forum rules say bring their best showings, no PIS. That said Taskmaster doesn't have as many showings and more then likely gowing down...............

lol best showings, hey wolverine guys settle down, your not wolverine its ok, shhhhh now.

dude seriously. i know you don't respect wolverine or his fans but for one) we're absolutely calm, we're not even being insulting like you are right now. and two) you could at least keep those smartass comments to yourself there's really no need for them here.

now that said, how are you going to lay down the law about characters using their best showings on one hand but then ignore wolverine's best showings and infact mock them on the other? you're being very contradictory.

capt it up
dude seriously. i know you don't respect wolverine or his fans but for one) we're absolutely calm, we're not even being insulting like you are right now. and two) you could at least keep those smartass comments to yourself there's really no need for them here.

now that said, how are you going to lay down the law about characters using their best showings on one hand but then ignore wolverine's best showings and infact mock them on the other? you're being very contradictory.
yup I fully agree

Grimm22
Taskmaster takes this

8/10

Im not even going to bother explaining it to Capt because I dont want to waste more of my life over a senseless debate that will never end.

Of course Capt is going to say somthing like "you stink at debating" or "thats because you know you will lose".

Ok Capt you just keep on thinking that roll eyes (sarcastic)

capt it up
Originally posted by Grimm22
Taskmaster takes this

8/10

Im not even going to bother explaining it to Capt because I dont want to waste more of my life over a senseless debate that will never end.

Of course Capt is going to say somthing like "you stink at debating" or "thats because you know you will lose".

I don't think any thing I know it. u could at least give a reason since it is such a bias claim.

also nice person attack on me. realy does not matter how many times u try a personal attack on me u just keep looking foolish.

jinzin
Taskmaster takes this

8/10

please explain how...

Milkie
I think the older Taskmaster has more of a chance then himelf now.

Grimm22
I don't think any thing I know it. u could at least give a reason since it is such a bias claim.

also nice person attack on me. realy does not matter how many times u try a personal attack on me u just keep looking foolish.

I'll give you this much Capt.

Wolverine would beat Spidey.

There I said it.

capt it up
I'll give you this much Capt.

Wolverine would beat Spidey.

There I said it.
k

not realy sure how I should reply to that..............thanks I guess lol

Grimm22
k

not realy sure how I should reply to that..............thanks I guess lol

Of course....

Kool-Aid

Actually Agent X isn't Deadpool...

Plus CIS man helps people win what can I say.

when?

Check it in my thread . http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=399062

and when cap KOed him with his energy shield?

He didn't KO him with his energy shield .....yeah he hit him with it but it wasn't a KO. If it was a KO he wouldn't have ran away after they fell in the river.

Deadpool carries an assortment of weapons, its never been said Deadpool doesn't have a few tranqs on hand. Having a entire suit isn't the samething as that.laughing

eek!But wait were was that superhuman speed and agility you and the rest go on about? Nowhere cuz Pete's got Logan in that.

oboy.. here we go...
hulk,
thing,
hercules,
namor,
wendigo,
3 sentinals
venom
sabretooth

Please half those guys he has no business going up against.

Wolverine said this man don't ignore it. VVV

Wolverine got his ass handed to him by Mr. X too. In that very same issue(Wolverine V.1 #168) that Task and Mr. X fight Wolverine even said it in the begining. At the end of that issue Wolverine says the trick he pulled to have the upper hand at the end was a one trick pony and wouldn't work again. But moments before Wolverine figured out X was a telepath, he said the only time when he fought X and laid into him was in berserker mode, thus meaning he already used the one trick pony and X should have had the upper hand.

Taskmaster only faced X once anyways Wolverine lost in his first fight against X too.....big dealroll eyes (sarcastic) I don't claim Taskmaster can beat everyone.

jinzin
Actually Agent X isn't Deadpool...
wasn't he practically using deadpool's brain?
I'd consider that the same thing.

Check it in my thread . http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=399062

I'm lookin, I've failed to see where tasky beats spiderman twice.. he succeeds in annoying spiderman and then he runs away.. you call that a win? confused

He didn't KO him with his energy shield .....yeah he hit him with it but it wasn't a KO. If it was a KO he wouldn't have ran away after they fell in the river.
again I'm still baffled at how you consider wins where taskmaster is forced to flee...

Deadpool carries an assortment of weapons, its never been said Deadpool doesn't have a few tranqs on hand. Having a entire suit isn't the samething as that.laughing .
he's never stated to EVER have enough tranqs on hand to put down a t-rex either.. guess we should just give him the benefit of the doubt though right?

or not.

eek!But wait were was that superhuman speed and agility you and the rest go on about? Nowhere cuz Pete's got Logan in that.
taking a backseat since wolverine wasn't prepared for a confrontation... on the other hand wolverine's landed blows on spiderman in IN fight scenarios... I'm still failing to see what this proves... confused

:Please half those guys he has no business going up against.

and yet he's got winning records accross the board.. funny.

Wolverine said this man don't ignore it. VVV

Wolverine got his ass handed to him by Mr. X too. In that very same issue(Wolverine V.1 #168) that Task and Mr. X fight Wolverine even said it in the begining. At the end of that issue Wolverine says the trick he pulled to have the upper hand at the end was a one trick pony and wouldn't work again. But moments before Wolverine figured out X was a telepath, he said the only time when he fought X and laid into him was in berserker mode, thus meaning he already used the one trick pony and X should have had the upper hand. I'm not ignoring anything.. I siad i didn't remember it and that I'll check later.. how does that equate to ignoring?

for someone who's ignoring any high end wolvie feats you really have no place telling me not to ignore something.. it's a tad hypocritical.

Taskmaster only faced X once
what? he did? confused did I only IMAGINE all those training sessions? confused

anyways Wolverine lost in his first fight against X too.....big dealroll eyes (sarcastic) I don't claim Taskmaster can beat everyone. can't comment haven't seen it.
I never said you claimed that TM can... you said he could beat wolverine and then you gave a TON of bad examples to support your thesis that was enough.

Kool-Aid
wasn't he practically using deadpool's brain?
I'd consider that the same thing.

No its not.

I'm lookin, I've failed to see where tasky beats spiderman twice.. he succeeds in annoying spiderman and then he runs away.. you call that a win? confused

Its in there look harder.wink

again I'm still baffled at how you consider wins where taskmaster is forced to flee...

He's forced to flee because he's the villian. Its Captain America, like Marvel's going to kill him. It still doesn't take away the fact he has beatin him once before.

he's never stated to EVER have enough tranqs on hand to put down a t-rex either.. guess we should just give him the benefit of the doubt though right?

or not.

Yet you use the Mr. X fight as a just for Taskmaster not being able to anticipate his attacks.laughing Now whos being a tad hypocritical?

taking a backseat since wolverine wasn't prepared for a confrontation... on the other hand wolverine's landed blows on spiderman in IN fight scenarios... I'm still failing to see what this proves... confused

Okay he wasn't prepared for Pete amazing speed and agility when he got punked... whateverroll eyes (sarcastic)

and yet he's got winning records accross the board.. funny.

Yes it is actuallylaughing

for someone who's ignoring any high end wolvie feats you really have no place telling me not to ignore something.. it's a tad hypocritical.

Im not ignoring them regardless of my opionon on them.

what? he did? confused did I only IMAGINE all those training sessions? confused

Can't comment haven't seen it.

I never said you claimed that TM can... you said he could beat wolverine and then you gave a TON of bad examples to support your thesis that was enough.

Yet where are yours that Taskmaster can't? Oh, It was the Mr. X one and Deadpool...who Taskmaster has beatin too and Wolverine has lost to too.

jinzin
No its not.

same powers same conciousness... it would seem so to me...

Its in there look harder.wink
another page where he's forced to flee? those aren't wins.. What the f**k?

He's forced to flee because he's the villian. Its Captain America, like Marvel's going to kill him. It still doesn't take away the fact he has beatin him once before.. did I say that it did? no.. I seem to recall saying that ver thing... in any case all you're saying here is another "I don't like it, it didn't happen"... he was forced to flee...= not a victory...

Yet you use the Mr. X fight as a just for Taskmaster not being able to anticipate his attacks.laughing Now whos being a tad hypocritical?

that's not why i used mr. X at all.. you're misinterpreting all over again..

I used mr. x to demonstrate how useful anticipating logans attacks are when logan decides to go balls to the wall.. in closing... not useful at all, cause you really can't anticipate his movements when he's like that.

soooo yeah it's still you being hypocritical.. but I won't hold it against ya wink

Okay he wasn't prepared for Pete amazing speed and agility when he got punked... whateverroll eyes (sarcastic)

agility? how much "agility" do you think it takes for someone to grab someone else by the collar and throw? What the f**k?

In any event i'm just giving you the best explanation... I'd rather do that then default to a pis/cis bitchfest, if something happens in a comic then it's happened and there's nothing I can do about it, but does this detract from the fact that wolverine WHILE PREPARED and fighting has shown the ability to do the things we've claimed he could do? no.. absolutely not... in that same notion I could ask what happened to TM's reflexes when spiderman punked him later on? or why does spiderman get hit frequently by street level guys? whatever excus---i mean answer you come up with, that probably applies to wolverine as well...

Im not ignoring them regardless of my opionon on them.

sure you are, you just mocked wolverine's implied capabilities with speed and reflexes.. if you're not taking them seriously, then you're ignoring the credibility of the feat... which is what you just did.

But yet you ignore Taskmasters high end feats.
no I'm not... what have I ignored?

just because I don't think TM making someone mad and then being forced to run away is a win, i'm certainly not ignoring the things he's done.

Yet where are yours that Taskmaster can't? Oh, It was the Mr. X one and Deadpool...who Taskmaster has beatin too and Wolverine has lost to too.
again you're not following trains of thought here..
mr x. was brought up as a way to demonstrate how well anticipating attacks works on wolverine when he's fighting at peak performance... they don't work... (if you wanna go back and read it over again the TM comment was just a "by the way" sort of comment, I never said that TM couldn't beat wolvie because he couldn't beat mr. x confused..)
deadpool, was just another way of demonstrating that your examples were F.u.b.r.'ed TM can beat logan because he's beaten DP? What the f**k? and again the only two times he's done it he had plot devices on his side that he's not otherwise guaranteed.. those don't constitute real victories on the forums...

you need to start reading what i said instead of just inferring on what you THOUGHT I was saying...

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by jesserw21
He did by ditching normal combat and dancing around like a maniac then clocked Taskmaster while he was confused.

deadpool has never once defeated wolevrien on equal playign fields so im nto sure how deadpool beat a wolevrienw ith no healing factor means any thing.
If Wolverine didn't have his healing factor he would of died. I know this because in that very comic after getting shanked in the lungs he says he's lucky his healing factor was coming back or he would of died.

That was just hilarious though. It shows that for all of Wolverines dbz-like untraceable speed and tactical calculations and skill a kindergarten teacher can push his ass out of a window without him even being able to react and an elk can crimson his face.

You mean Xorn?

Kool-Aid
same powers same conciousness... it would seem so to me...

No it isn't

another page where he's forced to flee? those aren't wins.. What the f**k?

No.

Beats him
Taskmaster Vs Spider-Man
http://img465.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beatingspidermanstraightup18yi.jpg
http://img152.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beatingspidermanstraightup28rw.jpg
http://img465.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beatingspidermanstraightup36xw.jpg
http://img465.imageshack.us/img465/9219/beatingspidermanstraightup41yx.jpg
http://img217.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beatingspidermanstraightup54jk.jpg
http://img159.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beatingspidermanstraightup64zg.jpg
http://img217.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beatingspidermanstraightup71gz.jpg

Beats him then knocks him out with gas.
Taskmaster Vs Black suit Spider-Man
http://img465.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beatingspidermanblacksuit12wp9.jpg
http://img152.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beatingspidermanblacksuit38ym5.jpg
http://individual.utoronto.ca/will/taskmaster/146-19.jpg

He wasn't tryimg to kill him. If he wanted to kill him he coulda since he knocked Spider-Man out with the gas. Then Spider-Man wakes up and trys to fight him but Taskmaster didn't want to fight so he left.....Spider-Man couldn't stop him. There was no force to leave involved.confused

did I say that it did? no.. I seem to recall saying that ver thing... in any case all you're saying here is another "I don't like it, it didn't happen"

Like what you do here.VVV

deadpool, was just another way of demonstrating that your examples and again the only two times he's done it he had plot devices on his side that he's not otherwise guaranteed.. those don't constitute real victories on the forums..

Saying no he didn't win cuz of plot devices is the same as saying "I don't like it, it didn't happen".

that's not why i used mr. X at all.. you're misinterpreting all over again..

I used mr. x to demonstrate how useful anticipating logans attacks are when logan decides to go balls to the wall.. in closing... not useful at all, cause you really can't anticipate his movements when he's like that.

I explained why your statement of why Taskmaster wouldn't be able too is BS.confused Your "demo" is suspect. It doesn't prove Taskmaster can't.

Wolverine got his ass handed to him by Mr. X too. In that very same issue(Wolverine V.1 #168) that Task and Mr. X fight Wolverine even said it in the begining. At the end of that issue Wolverine says the trick he pulled to have the upper hand at the end was a one trick pony and wouldn't work again. But moments before Wolverine figured out X was a telepath, he said the only time when he fought X and laid into him was in berserker mode, thus meaning he already used the one trick pony and X should have had the upper hand.

sure you are, you just mocked wolverine's implied capabilities with speed and reflexes.. if you're not taking them seriously, then you're ignoring the credibility of the feat... which is what you just did.

Which you did aswell with Taskmaster

no I'm not... what have I ignored?

His ability to anticipate attacks by using faulty lodgic VVVwink

just because I don't think TM making someone mad and then being forced to run away is a win, i'm certainly not ignoring the things he's done.

Most of the time he leaves of his own will which he did in the examples I said......I don't know where you get the "forced" bit from.....wait maybe because you ignored that part.

mr x. was brought up as a way to demonstrate how well anticipating attacks works on wolverine when he's fighting at peak performance... they don't work... (if you wanna go back and read it over again the TM comment was just a "by the way" sort of comment, I never said that TM couldn't beat wolvie because he couldn't beat mr. x confused..)

It was implied here by saying that.VV

a villain which might I add, handed taskmaster his ass with a definite amount of humiliating ease.

deadpool, was just another way of demonstrating that your examples were F.u.b.r.'ed TM can beat logan because he's beaten DP?

Again you implied it by saying this so I said characters that have beatin him that TM beat.

a villain which might I add, handed taskmaster his ass with a definite amount of humiliating ease.

deadpool, was just another way of demonstrating that your examples were F.u.b.r.'ed TM can beat logan because he's beaten DP? and again the only two times he's done it he had plot devices on his side that he's not otherwise guaranteed.. those don't constitute real victories on the forums..

I could just as easily say the Agent X fight was only won from cis which dosen't constitute real victories on the forums....wink

srankmissingnin
Elektra once beat Taskmaster in two panels.

... and CIS induced stupidity is fair game on the forum

Soleran

See your mistaken about that, I even said best showings top performances Wolverine should take Taskmaster more often then not.

I do poke at wolverine fans because anytime there is a wolverine defeat mentioned there is a dissertation on why Wolverine lost and then another reason why his losing doesn't matter, err wrong.

Mocking Wolverine's showings isn't really even making fun of Wolverine but the writers that do such a horrible job putting him in different situations to perpetuate his writing becuase of his popularity. I mock Wolverine because of the silliness of his character...........an enhanced man with 6 knives and healing attempts to beat up guys that can survive ground zero nukes jump into space and destroy buildings in one punch................kinda funnysmile

Anyway Taskmaster although skillfull won't keep Wolverine down unless there is some mad prep and specific weapons to bring him down.

Lord Paradise
Taskmaster has a chance... I mean, he's one of the greatest fighters in the Marvel U, but I'd say Logan 6.5/10

Soleran
Originally posted by Lord Paradise
Taskmaster has a chance... I mean, he's one of the greatest fighters in the Marvel U, but I'd say Logan 6.5/10

Taskmaster has to many physical limitations to take out logan and keep him down. Great fighter or not Taskmaster doesn't have the physical capacity to give it to Logan unless as I said he has ridiculous prep. Wolverine 9/10

capt it up
Of course....
we all ready know ur a wolverine hater there was no need to post the sig every one already new.

EvilTyrant
Taskmaster is cool and all but i'm not really impressed by him, he should be fighting ppl on his level, like daredevil, CaptainAmerica, Spider-Man, you know something, did Wolverine and Taskmaster fight already, I coulda sworn they did in a Wolverine comic I got, or maybe it was someone else?? This how the story went from my memory, I think Taskmaster wanted to prove him self a good fighter by taking down the best there is, so he gets Logan in the woods, and I think he poisons him or drug him to make the fight more even, I think he caught Wolverine, but I know he lost the fight, Wolverine was just to much for him, it would be different if Wolverine was just a guy with claws. Taskmaster better go sit down some where and watch Chuck Norris some more. Also Mr. X did beat Wolverine and he beat Task Master. Mr. X's life was centered around beating the best fighters. After Logan and Mr. X's 1st fight I think he had Logan locked up with his hands tied to his stomach. Mr X gloated about all the ppl he defeated and killed in his life, and Logan went berserk stabbing hisself thru his stomach to free hisself, Mr. X barely escaped. The 2nd time they fought Wolverine beat him again, I think he went berzerk again, but not sure. Sorry for long post

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by EvilTyrant
Taskmaster is cool and all but i'm not really impressed by him, he should be fighting ppl on his level, like daredevil, CaptainAmerica, Spider-Man, you know something, did Wolverine and Taskmaster fight already, I coulda sworn they did in a Wolverine comic I got, or maybe it was someone else?? This how the story went from my memory, I think Taskmaster wanted to prove him self a good fighter by taking down the best there is, so he gets Logan in the woods, and I think he poisons him or drug him to make the fight more even, I think he caught Wolverine, but I know he lost the fight, Wolverine was just to much for him, it would be different if Wolverine was just a guy with claws. Taskmaster better go sit down some where and watch Chuck Norris some more. Also Mr. X did beat Wolverine and he beat Task Master. Mr. X's life was centered around beating the best fighters. After Logan and Mr. X's 1st fight I think he had Logan locked up with his hands tied to his stomach. Mr X gloated about all the ppl he defeated and killed in his life, and Logan went berserk stabbing hisself thru his stomach to free hisself, Mr. X barely escaped. The 2nd time they fought Wolverine beat him again, I think he went berzerk again, but not sure. Sorry for long post

The fight you are refering to was between Wolverine and Zartan the Weapons Master

EvilTyrant
ah, *puts 2cents back in pocket* LOL, thanks though

jinzin
No it isn't

seems so to me...

No.

Beats him
Taskmaster Vs Spider-Man
http://img465.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beatingspidermanstraightup18yi.jpg
http://img152.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beatingspidermanstraightup28rw.jpg
http://img465.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beatingspidermanstraightup36xw.jpg
http://img465.imageshack.us/img465/9219/beatingspidermanstraightup41yx.jpg
http://img217.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beatingspidermanstraightup54jk.jpg
http://img159.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beatingspidermanstraightup64zg.jpg
http://img217.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beatingspidermanstraightup71gz.jpg

Beats him then knocks him out with gas.
Taskmaster Vs Black suit Spider-Man
http://img465.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beatingspidermanblacksuit12wp9.jpg
http://img152.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beatingspidermanblacksuit38ym5.jpg
http://individual.utoronto.ca/will/taskmaster/146-19.jpg
first off I'm not arguing against their first fight, so I'm not sure why you keep bringing it up/posting it...

the second fight is what I'm questioning.. I STILL don't see TM winning anything.. are you sure you're putting up the right pics? I see TM fleeing the field all over again...

He wasn't tryimg to kill him. If he wanted to kill him he coulda since he knocked Spider-Man out with the gas. Then Spider-Man wakes up and trys to fight him but Taskmaster didn't want to fight so he left.....Spider-Man couldn't stop him. There was no force to leave involved.confused again are yu putting up the right pics? I don't see TM winning anything..

Like what you do here.VVV
What the f**k? how exactly?

Saying no he didn't win cuz of plot devices is the same as saying "I don't like it, it didn't happen that's not what I'm saying at all.. try and follow the train of thought again.. if deadpool wins using plot devices that he isn't guaranteed in a forum fight can it be used as evidence in a forum fight? NO
in that same fasion I'm not going to go around announcing that wolverine can beat hulk because he did it in comics iven though it was with the help of gas...

I explained why your statement of why Taskmaster wouldn't be able too is BS.confused Your "demo" is suspect. It doesn't prove Taskmaster can't.
you're right it doesn't but it does indicate that he has a very low level possibility of doing it considering.

Wolverine got his ass handed to him by Mr. X too. In that very same issue(Wolverine V.1 #168) that Task and Mr. X fight Wolverine even said it in the begining. At the end of that issue Wolverine says the trick he pulled to have the upper hand at the end was a one trick pony and wouldn't work again. But moments before Wolverine figured out X was a telepath, he said the only time when he fought X and laid into him was in berserker mode, thus meaning he already used the one trick pony and X should have had the upper hand.. why do you keep posting this over and over.. What the f**k? like I said I need to review the material since I don't remember it off hand, I'm not sure what exactly you're trying to prove here...

Which you did aswell with Taskmaster
I've done nothing of the sort.

His ability to anticipate attacks by using faulty lodgic VVVwink
faulty?

it's simplistic logic... if wolverine doesn't even think from one move to the next, if wolverine can't evn anticpate what he's going to do before he does it then how will TM?

Most of the time he leaves of his own will which he did in the examples I said......I don't know where you get the "forced" bit from.....wait maybe because you ignored that part. because in most of those scenes it's pretty clearly indicated that TM runs away from an impending asskicking.. those are not wins.

It was implied here by saying that.VV
Again you implied it by saying this so I said characters that have beatin him that TM beat..

"which might i add" it was a "by the way" sort of comment, it really wasn't supposed to have any utterly significant meaning and once again you're misinterpreting it, blowing it out of proportion.

the problem with your comparison vs. mine is that your characters haven't been able to beat wolverine either with the exception of DP and he's only won through plot devices...

what's TM's excuse? oh that's right pis/cis/etc roll eyes (sarcastic)

I could just as easily say the Agent X fight was only won from cis which dosen't constitute real victories on the forums....wink

first explain, second cis isn't exempt from these debates...

Kool-Aid
seems so to me...

first off I'm not arguing against their first fight, so I'm not sure why you keep bringing it up/posting it...

the second fight is what I'm questioning.. I STILL don't see TM winning anything.. are you sure you're putting up the right pics? I see TM fleeing the field all over again...

again are yu putting up the right pics? I don't see TM winning anything..

What the f**k? how exactly?

that's not what I'm saying at all.. try and follow the train of thought again.. if deadpool wins using plot devices that he isn't guaranteed in a forum fight can it be used as evidence in a forum fight? NO
in that same fasion I'm not going to go around announcing that wolverine can beat hulk because he did it in comics iven though it was with the help of gas...

you're right it doesn't but it does indicate that he has a very low level possibility of doing it considering.

why do you keep posting this over and over.. What the f**k? like I said I need to review the material since I don't remember it off hand, I'm not sure what exactly you're trying to prove here...

I've done nothing of the sort.

faulty?

it's simplistic logic... if wolverine doesn't even think from one move to the next, if wolverine can't evn anticpate what he's going to do before he does it then how will TM?

because in most of those scenes it's pretty clearly indicated that TM runs away from an impending asskicking.. those are not wins.

"which might i add" it was a "by the way" sort of comment, it really wasn't supposed to have any utterly significant meaning and once again you're misinterpreting it, blowing it out of proportion.

the problem with your comparison vs. mine is that your characters haven't been able to beat wolverine either with the exception of DP and he's only won through plot devices...

what's TM's excuse? oh that's right pis/cis/etc roll eyes (sarcastic)

first explain, second cis isn't exempt from these debates...

Wow, you only use things when it suits your argument......you just ignor things........now I know why some Wolverine fans are looked at they way they are on here

Grimm22
we all ready know ur a wolverine hater there was no need to post the sig every one already new.

When he's well written I dont hate Wolverine

For instance, Ult. Wolverine is one of my favirote characters (since they got rid of that awful goatee)

Or in Astonishing X-Men.

Besides I was just joking dude, get over it.

capt it up
When he's well written I dont hate Wolverine

For instance, Ult. Wolverine is one of my favirote characters (since they got rid of that awful goatee)

Or in Astonishing X-Men.

Besides I was just joking dude, get over it.
it not funny u say it and stuff similar all the tiem and it just as lame every time

capt it up
Wow, you only use things when it suits your argument......you just ignor things........now I know why some Wolverine fans are looked at they way they are on here
no u got shot down and u had nuthing elese to say

Kool-Aid
no u got shot down and u had nuthing elese to say

Or i just am tired of going in circles with someone who ignors things among the other things I said why.wink

capt it up
Or i just am tired of going in circles with someone who ignors things among the other things I said why.wink
what has he ignored?
all ive been seeing is u saying taskmaster wona ll these battles yet in msot of the battle taskmaster is runnign awya at the end of the fight.

also ur reasoning for taskmaster beaa logan is becuase he beaa people who beat logan.

most of the people u listed beating wolverine had never once beaten wolverine ecpt for deadpool ecpt u for got to mention why DP won.

Kool-Aid
what has he ignored?
all ive been seeing is u saying taskmaster wona ll these battles yet in msot of the battle taskmaster is runnign awya at the end of the fight.

also ur reasoning for taskmaster beta logan is becuase he beta people who beat logan.

most of the people u listed beating wolverine had never once beaten wolverine ecpt for deadpool ecpt u for got to mention why DP won.

Whatever man.....circles roll eyes (sarcastic)

Soleran
Seriously even if Taskmaster had the ability in martial arts his gear isn't enough to put down Wolverine.

capt it up
Whatever man.....circles roll eyes (sarcastic)
how about u debate me on the matter?

why do u believe taskmaster with no prep takes wolverine?

Kool-Aid
how about u debate me on the matter?

why do u believe taskmaster with no prep takes wolverine?

Why couldn't he?

capt it up
Why couldn't he?
he out classed in speed,strength,durability,expierenced,reflexes.

he does not have the weapons to put logan down and I can't think of one area that taskmaster actauly better then logan in.

Kool-Aid
he out classed in speed,strength,durability,expierenced,reflexes.

No hes not.

Soleran
Actually Wolverine's experience doesn't mean jack against Taskmaster's ability's anyway. Taskmaster is human in durability and stamina thats his greatest downfall.

capt it up
No hes not.
actauly he is.
look up tastmaster stats and such last time I recalled he what peakhuman at best.

capt it up
Actually Wolverine's experience doesn't mean jack against Taskmaster's ability's anyway. Taskmaster is human in durability and stamina thats his greatest downfall.
actauly it means a lot. wolverien experience would play a huge factor becuase wolverine knows so many different styles he could keep switch from style to style

Soleran
actauly it means a lot. wolverien experience would play a huge factor becuase wolverine knows so many different styles he could keep switch from style to style

SO WHAT? Taskmaster's photographic reflex's makes that piece utterly useless! What Wolverine has spent decades mastering TM can do in hours! Wolverine has no skill advantage.

capt it up
SO WHAT? Taskmaster's photographic reflex's makes that piece utterly useless! What Wolverine has spent decades mastering TM can do in hours! Wolverine has no skill advantage.
u forget that taskmaster also can forget what he has learned if he regularly does not use it. as stated in a bio some one posted. switching styles could be a huge help since traskmaster would think he new wolverines style but then be taken full by suprized when wolevrien atatcked him a whole other way.

Soleran
Its a moot point, Wolverine's styles aren't the things that give him more wins or any wins for that matter! Its his healing and metahuman stats.

capt it up
Its a moot point, Wolverine's styles aren't the things that give him more wins or any wins for that matter! Its his healing and metahuman stats.
actauly they just add to the fact wolverine wins this, but ya I agree that meta stats and healing it what makes this match go easiliy to wolverine.

though a mimiced move is never as good as the actual move and move maker

Kool-Aid
actauly he is.
look up tastmaster stats and such last time I recalled he what peakhuman at best.

He can copy speed and agility from wolverine.

Experience he got alot of to where it wouldn't be a problem.

Heres a list of fighting styles he has.
Anaconda
Ant-Man II
Batman (Fought Batman in JLA/AVENGERS #4)
Batroc
Beast
Black Widow II
Blizzard
Boomerang
Bushwacker
Blacklash
Black Knight III
Black Panther
Captain America
Cat
Conquest
Daredevil
Deadpool
Eel II
Elektra
Falcon
Fatale
Firestar
Hawkeye
Headhunter
Huntress (DC)
Iron Fist
Jack O' Lantern
Justice
Libra (DC)
MACH-IV
Machete
Mister X II
Nomad III
Oddball
Photon III
Porcupine
Puma
Punisher
Quicksilver
Razorfist
Ringer
Saguri
Scarlet Witch
Shatterhead
She-Hulk
Shockwave
Silverclaw
Silver Samurai
Siren
Speed Demon
Spider-man
Stiltman
Swordsman
Thing
Toad
Tigra
Trapster
Triathlon
Tumbler
USAgent
Vision
Warbird
Whiplash II
Whirlwind
Wolverine
Wonder Man
Yellowjacket
Zaran

He can take these fighting styles and mix it with another character to produce a unique fighting style. On top of knowing all those fighting styles Taskmaster also knows all present day and many historical martial arts.

Kool-Aid
though a mimiced move is never as good as the actual move and move maker

Thats not the case with Taskmaster.

capt it up
He can copy speed and agility from wolverine.

Experience he got alot of to where it wouldn't be a problem.

Heres a list of fighting styles he has.
Anaconda
Ant-Man II
Batman (Fought Batman in JLA/AVENGERS #4)
Batroc
Beast
Black Widow II
Blizzard
Boomerang
Bushwacker
Blacklash
Black Knight III
Black Panther
Captain America
Cat
Conquest
Daredevil
Deadpool
Eel II
Elektra
Falcon
Fatale
Firestar
Hawkeye
Headhunter
Huntress (DC)
Iron Fist
Jack O' Lantern
Justice
Libra (DC)
MACH-IV
Machete
Mister X II
Nomad III
Oddball
Photon III
Porcupine
Puma
Punisher
Quicksilver
Razorfist
Ringer
Saguri
Scarlet Witch
Shatterhead
She-Hulk
Shockwave
Silverclaw
Silver Samurai
Siren
Speed Demon
Spider-man
Stiltman
Swordsman
Thing
Toad
Tigra
Trapster
Triathlon
Tumbler
USAgent
Vision
Warbird
Whiplash II
Whirlwind
Wolverine
Wonder Man
Yellowjacket
Zaran

He can take these fighting styles and mix it with another character to produce a unique fighting style. On top of knowing all those fighting styles Taskmaster also knows all present day and many historical martial arts.
actauly no taskmaster can only copy the ability but he can no full mimic it if it is beyond his agility,reflex,strength as state din his bio. wolevriens trength,agility and reflex are all beyond taskmaster so he can not copy wolverine reflex or agility sicne it actauly impossable for him to do it he can only mimic it to the ebst of his abilites.

also the list of people u said he has there fighting skills. no true. he may ahve some of there moves but he does not have all of them sicne he have to have videos of all there fights and he also ahve to watch the videos constantly to keep his skills.

also he has 30 second video of logan thats it so why do u put wolevrien on the list?
also wolevrine has over 100 years of experience and his sensi was over 1000 years old.

Soleran
actauly no taskmaster can only copy the ability but he can no full mimic it if it is beyond his agility,reflex,strength as state din his bio. wolevriens trength,agility and reflex are all beyond taskmaster so he can not copy wolverine reflex or agility sicne it actauly impossable for him to do it he can only mimic it to the ebst of his abilites.

also the list of people u said he has there fighting skills. no true. he may ahve some of there moves but he does not have all of them sicne he have to have videos of all there fights and he also ahve to watch the videos constantly to keep his skills.

also he has 30 second video of logan thats it so why do u put wolevrien on the list?
also wolevrine has over 100 years of experience and his sensi was over 1000 years old.

So what, anyway I just want some proof that Taskmaster can put Wolverine down for how about 5 minutes without prep! Just 5 minutes, what can Taskmaster do to Wolverine that can possibly do that?

Kool-Aid
actauly no taskmaster can only copy the ability but he can no full mimic it if it is beyond his agility,reflex,strength as state din his bio also the list of people u said he has there fighting skills. no true. he may ahve some of there moves but he does not have all of them sicne he have to have videos of all there fights and he also ahve to watch the videos constantly to keep his skills.

Hes caught a bullet before and even said he copied Spider-Man's speed and agility. No he has a photographic memory he doesn't have to keep watching them.

capt it up
Hes caught a bullet before and even said he copied Spider-Man's speed and agility. No he has a photographic memory he doesn't have to keep watching them.
again he cna only copy abilites to the bets of his abilites. he does not gian spidemran reflexes just from watching spidemrna he gains the ability to do the moves spiderman does, but only if he has the nateral agility to do it.

Kool-Aid
again he cna only copy abilites to the bets of his abilites. he does not gian spidemran reflexes just from watching spidemrna he gains the ability to do the moves spiderman does, but only if he has the nateral agility to do it.

He said he can do it in the first Spider-Man fight I posted. Plus if can keep up with Spider-Man in both those fights then he can with Wolverine.

capt it up
He said he can do it in the first Spider-Man fight I posted. Plus if can keep up with Spider-Man in both those fights then he can with Wolverine.
just becuase he says it does not make it true since it goes against his set powers.
yes he can keep up with logan and spidemran, but see keeping up with logan won't help since one hit and he down for the count while logan on the other hand can take ever thing taskmaster has and more.

Rewmac
Logan owns task master...Wolvie is just too cool too loose to taskmaster...

Grimm22
it not funny u say it and stuff similar all the tiem and it just as lame every time

Cry me a river laughing

capt it up
Cry me a river laughing
? who crying?
as always such a pleasure debating u

Grimm22
? who crying?
as always such a pleasure debating u

Debating?

I was just joking dude.

Jeese get over yourself laughing

capt it up
Debating?

I was just joking dude.

Jeese get over yourself laughing
> get over my self? what have I said about my self

Kool-Aid
Your real names Jesse?

Grimm22
> get over my self? what have I said about my self

Nothing, its just that you take a joke this far. stick out tongue

capt it up
Nothing, its just that you take a joke this far. stick out tongue
actauly u just think I do evil face

Grimm22
actauly u just think I do evil face

MrHeavySilence
Taskmaster will lose because Wolverine's physiology is more than human. Taskmaster won't be able to keep up because of his limits.

jinzin

I'm STILL perplexed as to what exactly you THINK I'm ignoring.. because I'm ignoring nothing... you're copping out plain and simple.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

jinzin
yes

Kool-Aid
I'm STILL perplexed as to what exactly you THINK I'm ignoring.. because I'm ignoring nothing... you're copping out plain and simple.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Whatever...I can't be bothered to go back restate things...

jinzin
nor could you be bothered to EXPLAIN things but "whatever" indeed.

Grimm22
Taskmaster makes a sandwitch and eats it.

Wolverine gets angry and punches himself

laughing

Kool-Aid
nor could you be bothered to EXPLAIN things but "whatever" indeed.

Indeed

jinzin
Taskmaster makes a sandwitch and eats it.

Wolverine gets angry and punches himself

laughing

taskmaster would have to take his mask off to eat a sandwich...

Grimm22
taskmaster would have to take his mask off to eat a sandwich...

Oh he eats through the mask. Why?

Because he has mastered the art of eating sandwitches through masks from somebody

Thats why goddamnit laughing

jinzin
Oh he eats through the mask. Why?

Because he has mastered the art of eating sandwitches through masks from somebody

Thats why goddamnit laughing

but then he won't be able to breath... sad

Grimm22
but then he won't be able to breath... sad

Taskmaster has a Third Lung and can breath through his foot. laughing

capt it up
wait wait..I thought he breathed out of his ear wholes...............I could be wrong though.............

jinzin
PIS! mad

Grimm22
PIS! mad

Oh but Taskmaster has an immunity to PIS

Kool-Aid
Oh but Wolverine has an immunity to PIS

Fixed.wink

And going in sig.laughing

King KAM
Taskmaster has a Third Lung and can breath through his foot. laughing but he wears closed toe shoes....sad

Grimm22
Originally posted by King KAM
but he wears closed toe shoes....sad

Thats just a hologram

riceroost
Wolverine wins for the same reason he should win just about every fight.

All he needs is one hit to take out Taskmaster. No human fighter, no matter how good is going to be able to stand up to Wolverine in a hand to hand fight. TM has to hit Wolverine some rediculously high number of times with a force that he is incapable of generating.

Wolverine is also a better, more learned fighter than just about everyone TM has knowledge of anyway.

And who cares if TM has some footage of Wolverine? Wolverine has beaten Sabretooth, demonic versions of himself, Albert, and Lady Deathstrike. They all fight a lot like he does, yet he beats them constantly.

Wolverine wrecks Shiva robots, which learn from their defeats so that they can't be beaten the same way twice. TM may know one side to Wolverine's fighting style, but Can not know them all. Wolverine can be a brawler, a berserker, or a calm collected martial artist.

Grimm22
Originally posted by riceroost
Wolverine wins for the same reason he should win just about every fight.

All he needs is one hit to take out Taskmaster. No human fighter, no matter how good is going to be able to stand up to Wolverine in a hand to hand fight. TM has to hit Wolverine some rediculously high number of times with a force that he is incapable of generating.

Wolverine is also a better, more learned fighter than just about everyone TM has knowledge of anyway.

And who cares if TM has some footage of Wolverine? Wolverine has beaten Sabretooth, demonic versions of himself, Albert, and Lady Deathstrike. They all fight a lot like he does, yet he beats them constantly.

Wolverine wrecks Shiva robots, which learn from their defeats so that they can't be beaten the same way twice. TM may know one side to Wolverine's fighting style, but Can not know them all. Wolverine can be a brawler, a berserker, or a calm collected martial artist.

Oh come on. No human fighter?!?

Not even superior h2h fighters such as Iron Fist, Daredevil and Cap.

Seriously Wolverine has claws, but that dosent mean that he is the best h2h fighter.

capt it up
Oh come on. No human fighter?!?

Not even superior h2h fighters such as Iron Fist, Daredevil and Cap.

Seriously Wolverine has claws, but that dosent mean that he is the best h2h fighter.
superior fights? cap,ironfist and DD non of them are superior fighter not a single one and on of them would win either.

Soleran
superior fights? cap,ironfist and DD non of them are superior fighter not a single one and on of them would win either.

LOL yeah ok

capt it up
LOL yeah ok
non of them are and non of them have ever proven to be

Grimm22
non of them are and non of them have ever proven to be

Oh come on, do you really think that Wolverine is the best h2h fighter in the MU?

capt it up
Oh come on, do you really think that Wolverine is the best h2h fighter in the MU?
no champion is, but non of the people u listed are more skill then logan. dude u have almsot zero knowledge of wolverine yet u act as if u know all about him

riceroost
Wolverine got his ass handed to him by Mr. X too. In that very same issue(Wolverine V.1 #168) that Task and Mr. X fight Wolverine even said it in the begining. At the end of that issue Wolverine says the trick he pulled to have the upper hand at the end was a one trick pony and wouldn't work again. But moments before Wolverine figured out X was a telepath, he said the only time when he fought X and laid into him was in berserker mode, thus meaning he already used the one trick pony and X should have had the upper hand. The only reason Mr. X beat Wolverine is because he was telepathically able to know what Wolverine was going to do.

Good fighters think 4-5 moves ahead when they fight.

Wolverine thinks 8 moves ahead when he fights, meaning he was at an even bigger disadvantage against X because X was using Wolverine's superior combat intellect against him.

Wolverine nearly killed X twice because he went berserk. When Wolverine goes berserk he doesn't always know what he's going to do, therefor there is nothing to telepathically read. Also telepaths have extreme difficulty reading Wolverine's mind in general when he goes berserk. (Casandra Nova)

Grimm22
no champion is, but non of the people u listed are more skill then logan. dude u have almsot zero knowledge of wolverine yet u act as if u know all about him

I dont have zero knowledge of Wolverine.

Heck I could say the same about you with just about any of the characters that I say could beat Wolverine so its just silly for you to be so hypocritcal

Grimm22
Originally posted by riceroost
The only reason Mr. X beat Wolverine is because he was telepathically able to know what Wolverine was going to do.

Good fighters think 4-5 moves ahead when they fight.

Wolverine thinks 8 moves ahead when he fights, meaning he was at an even bigger disadvantage against X because X was using Wolverine's superior combat intellect against him.

Wolverine nearly killed X twice because he went berserk. When Wolverine goes berserk he doesn't always know what he's going to do, therefor there is nothing to telepathically read. Also telepaths have extreme difficulty reading Wolverine's mind in general when he goes berserk. (Casandra Nova)

Then that proves that what Capt said about Wolverine being tactical during Beserker rage is false wink

capt it up
I dont have zero knowledge of Wolverine.

Heck I could say the same about you with just about any of the characters that I say could beat Wolverine so its just silly for you to be so hypocritcal
actauly I don't say stupid things about other character such as ur self. actauly I have lots of knowledge ont eh characters I speak of and I cna use peoof unlike some one I know roll eyes (sarcastic)

capt it up
Then that proves that what Capt said about Wolverine being tactical during Beserker rage is false wink
actauly it doesent. wolevrien deos not know the moves he making becuase his body is automaticly doing it though he still retains highly skilled movements his mind does not need to tell his body what he is doing.

riceroost
Then that proves that what Capt said about Wolverine being tactical during Beserker rage is false wink Both Shang-Chi and Forge have said Wolverine is tactical when he's in a berserker rage, so no, you're wrong. This was just Frank Tieri's interpretation of Wolverine's berserker rage. It wasn't necessarily correct, especially according to Larry Hama (Wolverine God.)

And even if Wolverine doesn't think about what he's doing while berserk he can still instinctively know based on muscle memory what the best move to use is.

riceroost
I dont have zero knowledge of Wolverine. You are right. You have tons of wrong information about Wolverine. As you so frequently show us.

Soleran
actauly it doesent. wolevrien deos not know the moves he making becuase his body is automaticly doing it though he still retains highly skilled movements his mind does not need to tell his body what he is doing.

His mind is telling him what to do but its not an an upper executive descision at that point in his brainsmile

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>