Venom/Carnage Vs. Plastic Man/Mr. Fantastic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Could two of Spidey's deadliest enemies take down Reed Richards (Mr. Fantastic) and the JLA's Plastic Man? There is no prep time, and the fight takes place on a deserted beach....which team takes the win???

CARNAGE & VENOM

VS.

PLASTIC MAN & MR. FANTASTIC

Swanky-Tuna
I'm going to have to ask again: Do the symbiotes provide any protection against suffication?

nimrod009
The Elastic team wins this. There's no feasible way for the symbiotes to harm them.

DigiMark007
Plastic Man takes this by himself. Once again, he's usually vastly underestimated.

samishe
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Plastic Man takes this by himself. Once again, he's usually vastly underestimated.

That's because he looks stupid.

batdude123

Yeah, seriously. I've seen him create some pretty cool and creative shapes. He's very powerful, it's just that because of his personality as a goof, people don't acknowledge him as being so.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by batdude123
Yeah, seriously. I've seen him create some pretty cool and creative shapes. He's very powerful, it's just that because of his personality as a goof, people don't acknowledge him as being so.

Right...he's usually comic relief. But if you look at what he's done, he really does belong on the JLA with heavy-hitters like MM, WW, Supes, GL, etc.

cool

batdude123
Right...he's usually comic relief. But if you look at what he's done, he really does belong on the JLA with heavy-hitters like MM, WW, Supes, GL, etc.

cool

I agree. yes

grey fox
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Could two of Spidey's deadliest enemies take down Reed Richards (Mr. Fantastic) and the JLA's Plastic Man? There is no prep time, and the fight takes place on a deserted beach....which team takes the win???

CARNAGE & VENOM

VS.

PLASTIC MAN & MR. FANTASTIC

Plastic Man turns into a Toilet and flushes away Venom and Carnage

samishe
Originally posted by grey fox
Plastic Man turns into a Toilet and flushes away Venom and Carnage

He can do THAT?dontgetit

batdude123
Originally posted by samishe
He can do THAT?dontgetit

Trust me, he's done wierder things in the past than that. yes

samishe
Originally posted by batdude123
Trust me, he's done wierder things in the past than that. yes

This case chewingum team wins.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by samishe
This case chewingum team wins.

Chewing gum team....... laughing I like it.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.