The New 'Improved' Norreh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

«§hõnknêss»
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v239/Itari/norrington123.jpg

HA HA! Look at da new improved Norrigton. I think I liked him better with his ice-cream wig. yes

evilm0nki3
He's rather dirty isn't he? Hm. I'm not sure which is better. I like him out of his wig better but in this he's just toooo dirty. lol

She's a pirate
I still don't like him.

Mønkey
wow thats hot smile

choosewisely
interesting pirate

ladygrim
Originally posted by She's a pirate
I still don't like him. yes yes me too

underablackflag
He looks sexy as a dirty rotten, smelly pirate, eh?!

tinkerbell668
hes a little dirty lookin...cuter than the white wig I must admit!

jessigem
he looks...not so snobby

Gauze
You wouldn't have much confidence if you were sacked from the Royal Navy and reduced to a peniless beggar, either.

I bought the POTC Visual Guide today, which has a complete look at the scenes from Dead Man's Chest. Apparently, while chasing Jack Sparrow through a storm, he damaged his ship, and was sacked because of that.

o.o;

Captain's Wench
ouch....poor guy...he needs a hug....

*hug's Norreh*

hehe he smells!

Gauze
His beard be funny-lookin'. XD!@

spencerspider
I think he's been around Jack too long...

Mådness
...Does anyone think that Norry LOVES Jack? blink jawdrop *screams and runs off to warn Jack*

jessigem
ugh, you better go and warn jack cuz that would be creepy. But yeah, i still don't like him. Now he's dirty and smelly too. i dont think he improved at all.

Flying High
he looks more attractive...still dont like him stick out tongue

Leggy_n_Merry
Oh no I love Norrington sad I mean come on he was promised marriage and then he finds out that she was just using him to help the person she loved! That's just so mean.. cry poor thing.

Mønkey
I hate Norrington now mad after that movie... evil!

jessigem
laughing out loud i guess i will hate him even more when i see the movie. But that's a good pt leggy n merry, i never really noticed that it is kinda sad that he got rejected by the most beautiful girl in town after she agreed to marry him and then he found out that she was going to marry a blacksmith/pirate instead of him. He must've felt like crap. But he did say it was ok, so he shouldn't have held a grudge on will.

Mådness
Jack: You smell funny.

jessigem
laughing out loud he was acting like a brat.

Mådness
He was kinda acting like a kid who got vanilla ice cream instead of chocolate. no expression Alright, bad example, but he was drunk and disorderly.

jessigem
i'm not so sure he was drunk. i think that's just the way captain jack sparrow is big grin

Mådness
Oops! Sorry Jack! laughing out loud

jessigem
we're seriously going loopy wacko

Mådness
It's the rum... no expression

Alright, I think we need to stop passing alchol out to minors laughing out loud

jessigem
yeah, whatcha doing breaking the law. i'm not supposed to be drinking stuff like this. i'll stick to apple juice thank you very much no expression

Mådness
... *quickly chugs down on a bottle of rum, then throws the bottle away* Don't know what ya talking about... *stumbles about drunk like Jack*

jessigem
say the abc's backward while touching your finger the tip of your nose!!!

Mådness
Okay. A, B, C... *tries to touch her nose, but instead pokes herself in the eye* AGH!!!! *runs about screaming*

jessigem
laughing out loud you're supposed to say them BACKWARDS.....whatever. we need to get back on topic. ugh never mind, the topic is about norrington. let's stay off topic. stick out tongue

Mådness
*nods* Agreed.

But what happens if Norrington finds out? blink

jessigem
. . . . . . . . . dunno . . . . . . .
oh well, here's something more off topic than on topic but it has to do with POTC

What's the best kind of apple?
my vote: i forgot what they're called, but they're small and red and peachish.

Mådness
I don't know, but I think Barbossa would like Granny Smiths laughing out loud

On topic - Norry would like anything hard. He could then use it to knock out Jack and/or Will blink

jessigem
good point.
maybe barbossa would like granny smiths because they're sour.
that's the worst part about caramel apples........the apple. they use granny smiths. yuck.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.