Super Mario Galaxy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IcePunk
Nuff said

http://www.gamespot.com/wii/action/supermario128/media.html

Blaxican Style
um..this link doesn't work...

IcePunk
Try copy and paste then

ESB - 1138
Super Mario Galaxy looks fun. Can't wait to play it.

LanceWindu
Boss Battle video on YouTube

AstroFan
God damnit, I cant take all this awesome Wii stuff. eek!

Scorpion_Master
Me nether!!!

Lana
That looks awesome.

I love how much it resembles Mario 64 which is in my opinion one of the best games ever made.

JKozzy
Originally posted by Lana
That looks awesome.

I love how much it resembles Mario 64 which is in my opinion one of the best games ever made. This is the project that was codenamed "Super Mario 128" if I'm not mistaken, so one would see why.

ESB - 1138
Has Miyamoto ever let us down? He brought us Mario, Donkey Kong, and the Legend of Zelda. He is the greatest man in the video game business.

IcePunk
yes

Captain REX
I think it looks like fun. I'm still waiting for a Super Mario 64 remake...

ESB - 1138
Wouldn't that be Super Mario 64 DS?

InnerRise
He probably means for the Wii with update graphics.

is it comprehensible.....

MadMel
wait wait wait....theres a mario 64 remake? big grin

Tex
It looks like so much fun, and it runs so smooth, that music deserves a grammy! wink

Kaithen
yeah... just looks like mario 64 2.. I rather get Metroid prime 3 first before this game wink

kamikz
I am not impressed at all actually.... oh well, I guess I'll play it at a friend when it comes and see if it is any fun..

SaTsuJiN
Yeah I'm a bit looking forward to the metroid game..(even though I didnt beat echoes yet -_-) but this does look very fun.. I just hope its not as disappointing as mario sunshine...(at least it was disappointing for me..) o_O

((The_Anomaly))
I'm VERY excited about this Mario game, Other then Zelda TP and Metroid Prime 3, this game is on top of my "cant wait to play" lists. It looks absolutely amazing. This was my "surprise" awesome games. Because I already knew I was gonna be pumped for MP3 and Zelda, but this one took me by surprise and I was pumped.

Cant wait to get back into my blue overalls!

SaTsuJiN
Mario games almost always take full advantage of the nintendo system it debuts on... I dont expect another game to strike me with awe the same way mario 64 did though

Spartan005
Some new videos... check out the two on the top

http://media.revolution.ign.com/media/748/748588/vids_1.html

IcePunk
God bless you, Spartan005

Spartan005
laughing Now BOW DOWN TO ME!!!!!!

MUWAHAHAHAHAH evil face

JToTheP
It doesn't look THAT good to me, although it's a step-up from Mario Sunshine. I'd say ANYTHING is better than that pos.

Decay
it looks awesome. its one of the games im most looking foward to, along with ssbb and prime 3. i think it will make alot of people sick though, looking at some of the disorientating clips. hopefully it wont affect their ability to enjoy it after they get used to it.

InnerRise
If they've gotten use to it wouldn't they enjoy it then? Wouldn't getting use to it be a good thing?

Kind of redundant.

is it comprehensible.....

ESB -1138
I'm still waiting for this game to come out. They said it should come out in the US around fall/winter 2007.

((The_Anomaly))
If it wasn't for all the overrated Halo 3 hype up crap I'd say this game was in the top spot for taking GOTY 2007.

The contenders IMO are (in no particular order):

1) Metroid Prime 3
2) Mario Galaxy.
3) Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
3) Halo 3 (though I don't if it'll actually deserve it)
4) Metal Gear Solid 4.

InnerRise
Let's not forget God of War II. I think the original God of War won Game of the Year as well.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

ESB -1138
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
If it wasn't for all the overrated Halo 3 hype up crap I'd say this game was in the top spot for taking GOTY 2007.

The contenders IMO are (in no particular order):

1) Metroid Prime 3
2) Mario Galaxy.
3) Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
3) Halo 3 (though I don't if it'll actually deserve it)
4) Metal Gear Solid 4.

I don't think Halo 3 will take Game of the Year. If anything Mario since everyone who played the demo at E3 called it "perfect" and it was the most played demo. Super Mario Galaxy will have some competition but all in all it has the greatest chance to win.

I bet most people will be disappointed in Halo 3 as many were with Halo 2 saying that the original was better.

RedAlertv2
Im really excited about this game

MadMel
join the club, mate

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by InnerRise
Let's not forget God of War II. I think the original God of War won Game of the Year as well.

I don't own a PS2 and I never played the first God of War, but I did watch my roomate play it a lot, and it seemed fun if not extremely repetitive. I was never big on 'action' games anyways, where you just go from room to room and fight countless enemies over and over with the same moves. Needless to say that same roomate bought GOW2 and tried playing it on his PS3 and HDTV but it looked like crap (obviously, because of the non-HD) so he hasn't really played it yet.

MadMel
god of war owned
to bad my bro took his ps2 to uni with him..
anyways back on topic
im gonna find some more new stuff

InnerRise
I don't own a PS2 and I never played the first God of War, but I did watch my roomate play it a lot, and it seemed fun if not extremely repetitive. I was never big on 'action' games anyways, where you just go from room to room and fight countless enemies over and over with the same moves. Needless to say that same roomate bought GOW2 and tried playing it on his PS3 and HDTV but it looked like crap (obviously, because of the non-HD) so he hasn't really played it yet. Way to downplay the structure of Action Games. ermm

Once could easily.......EASILY comment on the repetitive Structure of Side Scrollers as well, which you're very fond of. erm

((The_Anomaly))
Way to downplay the structure of Action Games. ermm

Once could easily.......EASILY comment on the repetitive Structure of Side Scrollers as well, which you're very fond of. erm

Humm, an interesting take. By "sidescrollers" I assume you mean 'Platfrming' because there is more then one type of sidescrolling game. Nevertheless Platforming games tend to have some backtracking, lots of puzzles, and enemies, and bosses, and collection of items. I suppose the same could be said of GOW, but its still mostly 'kill kill kill' with very little break in the killing. I dunno, I just always found them extremely repetitive. That being said I've never played GOW for a long period (longest I played it was for about 2 hours or so) of time and from what I've seen and read its pretty much THE best action game ever made. So I assume its not plagued by the same kind of repetitiveness of most other action games. But platforming games tend to mix things up and keep them interesting with various things to do, and usually defeating enemies is secondary to everything else.

General Kaliero
Generalize enough and anything becomes boring.

Platformers are repetitive because all you do is jump, jump, jump.

Puzzles are repetitive because all you do is move pieces.

FPS games are repetitive because all you do is move around and press the "fire" button.

RPGs are repetitive because all you do is navigate menus and text.

See what I mean? Don't over-generalize, because that only describes the base concept, not the true game itself.

InnerRise
Originally posted by General Kaliero
Generalize enough and anything becomes boring.

Platformers are repetitive because all you do is jump, jump, jump.

Puzzles are repetitive because all you do is move pieces.

FPS games are repetitive because all you do is move around and press the "fire" button.

RPGs are repetitive because all you do is navigate menus and text.

See what I mean? Don't over-generalize, because that only describes the base concept, not the true game itself. Surprisingly enough, believe it or not, I actually agree with you. yesermm

ESB -1138

Nope, Resident Evil 4 won '05 Game of the Year. And I doubt GoW2 will win this year against Halo 3, Super Mario Galaxy, NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams, and isn't Metroid Prime 3 suppose to come out this year?

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Nope, Resident Evil 4 won '05 Game of the Year. And I doubt GoW2 will win this year against Halo 3, Super Mario Galaxy, NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams, and isn't Metroid Prime 3 suppose to come out this year?

Its debatable. Prime 3 SHOULD be coming out this year, but its Nintendo and we all know how they like to delay things *cough*TwilightPrincess*cough*.

I honestly think its more likely that Prime 3 will be coming out this year and Mario Galaxy will sadly be pushed into 2008

ESB -1138
Its debatable. Prime 3 SHOULD be coming out this year, but its Nintendo and we all know how they like to delay things *cough*TwilightPrincess*cough*.

I honestly think its more likely that Prime 3 will be coming out this year and Mario Galaxy will sadly be pushed into 2008

Like Miyamoto says "a delayed game can become a great game but a bad game is just a bad game."

Sonic Team needs to know when to delay a game. I don't think they have game testers anymore...expect with Secret Rings.

InnerRise
Nope, Resident Evil 4 won '05 Game of the Year. And I doubt GoW2 will win this year against Halo 3, Super Mario Galaxy, NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams, and isn't Metroid Prime 3 suppose to come out this year? Well it did win a lot of "Best of" Awards.

"It was very well received by critics and fans alike and was the recipient of many awards, including "Game of the Year" honors from the Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences and several informal gaming websites like IGN"

And here are just some of the specific awards that God of War won.

Overall Game of the year
Console Game of the Year
Outstanding Achievement: Animation
Outstanding Achievement: Original Music Composition
Outstanding Achievement: Sound Design
Outstanding Character Performance: Male
Action/Adventure Game of the Year

Lana
Do you guys know how to stay on topic?

Seriously.

What does God of War have to do with Mario at all?

RedAlertv2
Theyre both video games. I win

Burnt Pancakes
Everything, Lana. Everything.

InnerRise
It's not a matter of knowing how, but choosing to do so. I MEAN SERIOUSLY! roll eyes (sarcastic)

ESB -1138
Well it did win a lot of "Best of" Awards.

"It was very well received by critics and fans alike and was the recipient of many awards, including "Game of the Year" honors from the Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences and several informal gaming websites like IGN"

And here are just some of the specific awards that God of War won.

Overall Game of the year
Console Game of the Year
Outstanding Achievement: Animation
Outstanding Achievement: Original Music Composition
Outstanding Achievement: Sound Design
Outstanding Character Performance: Male
Action/Adventure Game of the Year

Super Mario 64 was praised in the gaming press, and is still highly acclaimed. It has collected numerous awards, including various "Game of the Year" honors by members of the gaming media, as well as Nintendo's own bestseller Player's Choice selection. It has placed high on many "greatest games of all time" lists, ranked #1 by Next Generation Magazine, #5 and #1 in Nintendo Power issues 200 and 100 respectively, #1 by Super PLAY, #5 by IGN, #5 by Electronic Gaming Monthly, #12 by GameInformer.and #13 by GameFAQs users . EGM awarded Super Mario 64 a Gold award in its initial review, and in Edge, the game was the first of only five games to ever score a perfect 10/10. GameSpot called Super Mario 64 one of the 15 most influential games of all time.

Super Mario 64 is one of the greatest games of all times. Everyone who had played the demo to Galaxy (which was also the most played demo) called it "perfect" and it's not even done.

InnerRise
That's all nice and dandy but I don't see why you quoted my post to say that.erm

IS it related in anyway? Trying to prove a point? Because I missed it. ermm

anata wa wakarimaus ka.....

((The_Anomaly))
He is saying Mario Galaxy is t3h 1337!111

InnerRise
Nevermind.

InnerRise
No, he really isn't. ermm

MadMel
oh shut up laughing
your going to make every reader crack 'emselves up

pinkfloydkor
just found out what the co-op mode in SMG is all about

your friend can sit there with a wiimote and control that little star thing and collect coins and other objects

cant speak for everyone, but i sure wouldnt want to be the one sitting there moving that thing around the whole time

maybe its better than it looks

Yoshi Fanatic
I wonder what kind of abilites Yoshi will have in Super Mario Galaxy...

pinkfloydkor
well, assuming yoshi is even in it

yoshi hasnt been confirmed right?

InnerRise
Originally posted by pinkfloydkor

yoshi hasnt been confirmed right? No, he really hasn't. It never even came to mind that Yoshi would even be included in this game.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

AstroFan
Originally posted by pinkfloydkor

yoshi hasnt been confirmed right?

No, I doubt he will given the setting and the fact he was useless in Mario Sunshine. lol

November 12, last 4 months of the year are gonna be sweeeeeeet. stick out tongue

((The_Anomaly))
This game is shaping up to be absolutely amazing. Matt and Bozon (IGN) said its even better then Metroid Prime 3, which was near perfect. And both picked it as their overall game of E3. Everything about this game looks fantastic, the graphics are beautiful, nothing to scoff at even for the PS3 and 360. The gameplay looks not only varied, but fresh and new. The different gravity in different places is pure brilliance. I have a feeling this will be the Wii GOTY, even beating Smash and Prime 3. From what IGN is saying its easily a contender for GOTY overall. I cant wait for this.

pinkfloydkor
sounds good to me big grin

although i do have VERY high expectations for smash

we'll see

((The_Anomaly))
The thing is that while Smash will indeed pwn with a vengence, its still not a big change from the Smash formula (which is good). But SSBB's biggest problem with reviews and such will be that its not quite as fresh as it once was. I have a feeling that reviews will say something like "Nintendo has matured the Smash Bros. formula to perfection, the online adds replay value to an already awesome multiplayer experience but at the same time its still very similar to the previous installments and isn't quite as awe inspiring as a result". Where as IGN has said that Mario Galaxy not only looks amazing, plays amazing, but because of the new worlds, gravity and the like, feels as fresh as Mario 64 did all those years ago. Thats why I think Galaxy has an edge on Smash when it comes to being a GOTY. Just my opinion though.

InnerRise
I believe the online component of Super Smash Brother's Brawl gives it that extra push ahead of Mario Galaxy for Game of The Year.

pinkfloydkor
blowup

both are going to be amazing

how bout that?

although galaxy looks amazing graphics-wise, SSBB is looking pretty good itself

MadMel
i agree, both are on my list big grin

((The_Anomaly))
I believe the online component of Super Smash Brother's Brawl gives it that extra push ahead of Mario Galaxy for Game of The Year.

Well Nintendo has to SERIOUSLY beef up and perfect online play for the Wii for it to make a significant impact. Also, I don't think online is enough for Smash to make GOTY in the eyes of most reviews since online is old news for the other consoles...its just not that major of a thing now so I don't think that online is going to be the push that it needs to make GOTY. Galaxy on the other hand sports gameplay that has been called "platforming perfection" and "as fresh as Mario 64" and just recently "better then Mario 64" by IGN. Not to mention Galaxy is seemingly the best graphically rich Wii game by a landslide. I just don't think that Smash will be significantly different enough from the previous installments for major reviewers like Gamespot and IGN to give it Wii GOTY/ Overall GOTY. However, the gaming public will adore it (as will I) and it it will be immensely popular.

InnerRise
Well Nintendo has to SERIOUSLY beef up and perfect online play for the Wii for it to make a significant impact. Also, I don't think online is enough for Smash to make GOTY in the eyes of most reviews since online is old news for the other consoles...its just not that major of a thing now so I don't think that online is going to be the push that it needs to make GOTY. Galaxy on the other hand sports gameplay that has been called "platforming perfection" and "as fresh as Mario 64" and just recently "better then Mario 64" by IGN. Not to mention Galaxy is seemingly the best graphically rich Wii game by a landslide. I just don't think that Smash will be significantly different enough from the previous installments for major reviewers like Gamespot and IGN to give it Wii GOTY/ Overall GOTY. However, the gaming public will adore it (as will I) and it it will be immensely popular. Sometimes the gaming public word is larger than the major reviewers though I think.

And for the gaming public, to finally play a Super Smash Brother's Game online will cause them to have a cocaine high.

Kero_Co
I know I'll have a cocaine high, until I get beaten sober. Mario looks great(one of the few games that proves wii isn't a ps2 with a wiimote), and they increased the difficulty, which can only make it better. After seeing Mario,Metroid,and Smash Bros. and full wii glory I can't help but to wonder what Zelda would have looked like if they took advantage of Wii graphics.

((The_Anomaly))
Sometimes the gaming public word is larger than the major reviewers though I think.

And for the gaming public, to finally play a Super Smash Brother's Game online will cause them to have a cocaine high.

Yes, it is bigger, but the gaming public are not the ones who decide who gets the Game of the Year awards unfortunately. I could see Smash. getting "readers choice" on many of the major reviewer sites/ publications. As I said, I and everyone else will love it but I don't see it getting GOTY (Wii or Overall) from any publications even with online play. It just wont be different enough. Mario Galaxy is the front runner for Wii GOTY at the moment with Metroid Prime 3 close behind it. However Galaxy is the only one that seemingly has a shot at overall GOTY this year, which is a big feat considering whats coming out.

Tex
Cant wait for this one! Its been FOREVER since Sunshine.

Ushgarak
Woo! Tex!

MadMel
laughing out loud
i agree with tex..
me needs new mario!!

pinkfloydkor
and i just read that the Z button is going to be used in the same way as SUper Mario 64, which means the backflip is back and (my favorite) the long jump.

MadMel
yea

AstroFan
Ive had an itch to play Sunshine lately, maybe I should pick it up.

Im so pumped for this game, looks like this, GTA, and Mass Effect will be my to games this year. stick out tongue

I like that some of the new trailers show some more space free levels that look more like 64.

IceJaw
Originally posted by AstroFan
I like that some of the new trailers show some more space free levels that look more like 64. droolio

pinkfloydkor
yeah that was pretty exiting

also suggests that there might be a "Yoshi Planet" or something of the sort

AstroFan
What? no expression

I must of missed that. Lets hope they use Yoshi better than they did in Sunshine if he really is back. lol

pinkfloydkor
Originally posted by AstroFan
What? no expression

I must of missed that. Lets hope they use Yoshi better than they did in Sunshine if he really is back. lol

no, not saying anyone said anything about a yoshi planet, but I was saying that opens new opportunities, and possibly something like a yoshi planet

just speculation

MadMel
maybe the yoshis are aliens, and they came to earth millions of years ago..they now just use yoshis island as a base on earth kinda thing :P

on second thought, that idea sucked

Morridini
Aren't the Yoshis surviving dinosaurs?

ESB -1138
It seems that Mario not only saves Princess Peach in Galaxy but a new princess is also introduce. Her role hasn't been named yet so...

Here's a link for more info

MadMel
why?
i mean, i like the idea, but i dont see any real point to it, other than developing a love triangle, which isn't likely erm

ESB -1138
There already is a love triangle with Mario, Luigi, and Peach.

General Kaliero
Nintendo has been hinting at a Luigi/Daisy thing for a while now.

ESB -1138
Yeah but even with Daisy Nintendo still hints that Luigi loves Peach. Peach blows a kiss to Mario and Luigi in Mario Power Tennis and both hover a little and swoon.

MadMel
E3 2007 trailer
qA0vLrwuQHE
cant freaking wait!

Sol Valentine
The gameplay looks great, bending gravity to your own will really gets me into the game.

MadMel
gotta love the new suits laughing out loud

Sol Valentine
the Bee suit made me laugh.

MadMel
yea big grin
man we get this like november 29
damn shipping times sad

Sol Valentine
Kill the shippers!

shin_gear
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Kill the shippers! Do you have autism?

Kero_Co
I just saw the opening, looks like Bowser is now in league with some aliens, or stars(but stars wouldn't have to pilot UFOs). All wii games should look this good.

((The_Anomaly))
Yea the opening is awesome in itself. I just reserved this game yesterday and am now eagerly awaiting for November to come.

Spartan005
yeah I was thinking about buying a wii just for this game and metroid and then I was like wait a sec... I own Halo 3.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Spartan005
yeah I was thinking about buying a wii just for this game and metroid and then I was like wait a sec... I own Halo 3.

Yeah because you know Mario and Metroid are JUST LIKE Halo roll eyes (sarcastic)

General Kaliero
Yeah because you know Mario and Metroid are JUST LIKE Halo roll eyes (sarcastic)

No sense trying to argue... look at his name. stick out tongue

Darkhalen
Mario is great a gaming legand can't wait for this new game what doe's princess roseta have to do with it hmmm

MadMel
1. yep big grin
2. dont we all stick out tongue
3. nobody knows about rosetta erm

pinkfloydkor
someone posted on joystiq that she will give mario powers, maybe to breathe in space

so like, for the first part of the game, you wouldnt be able to leave the main planet, and you had to save this rosetta girl first and she would help you or something

but the person who posted was probably full of crap

ESB -1138
100th post!

One more month until this game comes out!

MadMel
1 month + 23 days for me

InnerRise
I'll get this game. My first Console Mario game since the Super Nintendo.

Venomous Yoshi
I might get this game.

((The_Anomaly))
You might? What the f**k? Don't you mean 'you must?'

MadMel
laughing out loud

Darkhalen
Can't wait

ESB -1138
You might? What the f**k? Don't you mean 'you must?'

Of course he does. I mean name one bad Mario game from the main series.

Darkhalen
Of course he does. I mean name one bad Mario game from the main series.

Some would Say Sunshine not me however I like any Mario game it's just so good and has some unique characters and some incredible bosses I mean look at Bowser, Dry bones, Thwomp, Lava balls, Goomba, And Boo's and of course Fawful. big grin

Darkhalen
Kooplings and many many more and don't forget the unique landscapes

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Darkhalen
Some would Say Sunshine not me however I like any Mario game it's just so good and has some unique characters and some incredible bosses I mean look at Bowser, Dry bones, Thwomp, Lava balls, Goomba, And Boo's and of course Fawful. big grin

Despite Sunshine having nothing but positive reviews. Sunshine was a fun Mario game and people just complain about it because it didn't do anything revolutionary that Mario games are known for.

Darkhalen
Ahh but I said in my post even though people hated it I liked it after all it introduced us to Bowser JR. And the suspicions were revealed bowser Can talk in full sentences

((The_Anomaly))
I really liked sunshine. It just didn't do anything different besides FLUDD which was more of an annoyance then anything. Needless to say Sunshine was a mediocre Mario game, but that still makes it better then most other games anyways.

ESB -1138
I'd take a mediocre Mario game over most of the so called great games anyday of the week because a mediocre Mario game is a great game.

((The_Anomaly))
Ya thats what I said.

ESB -1138
No that's what I said man.

((The_Anomaly))
"Needless to say Sunshine was a mediocre Mario game, but that still makes it better then most other games anyways."

No, I definitely said it first wink

ESB -1138
No you said a mediocre Mario game is better than great games and I'd said I'd take a mediocre Mario game over a great game so by default I win!

shin_gear
I wouldn't take any Mario game over any 2-Dimensional fighting game. On an unrelated note Ryu would curbstomp Mario and Luigi.

Darkhalen
Then Thwomp would crush him

shin_gear
Originally posted by Darkhalen
Then Thwomp would crush him Then Gouki would one shot the Nintendoverse yes

Darkhalen
Bowser would reduce him to ash before he had the chance

shin_gear
Gouki isn't affected by water pressure while being at the bottom of the ocean. I'm sure he can get by some flames, not to mention he can shoot flames from his mouth as well. Bowser stands no chance.

Darkhalen
Kammy and Kamek turn him into a Goomba before he can land the final blow to king bowser

shin_gear
And he drags them to hell via Shun Goku Satsu before they think of doing it.

Darkhalen
anyhow can't wait in another month SMG

shin_gear
Me neither. Damn, I wish Street Fighter characters were in it. They should've included the pocket versions.

((The_Anomaly))
You want street fighter characters in a Mario game? What are you on crack? What the f**k?

ESB -1138
Originally posted by shin_gear
Me neither. Damn, I wish Street Fighter characters were in it. They should've included the pocket versions.

SF fanboys...they say the darnedest things.

shin_gear
Dude, Mario and Ryu would be an awesome team. I am NOT on crack. smokin'

Venomous Yoshi

ermm

MadMel
Dude, Mario and Ryu would be an awesome team. I am NOT on crack. smokin'
dont lie!! mad

ESB -1138
Okay ignoring the dude on drugs who is in denial. Super Mario Galaxy will be the greatest game of 2007, 2008, and 2011.

MadMel
laughing out loud

Darkhalen
oh yes and no Mario with SF characters would be stupid

shin_gear
Edit. 131

MadMel
*spoilers*this is the intro video..if you dont like spoilers, dont watch!!
Mvfgg-SVRYI*end spoilers*

gameplay1
Se4NeazJWWEthis one has a lot of reapeats for some reason

gameplay2
th10kg8bHjg
racetrack level, cannons and more

InnerRise
eek!

The Youtube Videos are showing up for me.

For weeks now they haven't been showing up for me and now they are!!!!!!!!

OF course I'm not watching these ones though. I'll wait for the game.

Ecstatic!! youpi

ESB -1138
ONE MORE MONTH!!!

Unless it gets delayed again...

MadMel
cant wait
GIMME!!!!
sorry getting into the spirit

((The_Anomaly))
The Japanese site it up. There are lots of new videos. It also reveals that Fire Flower Mario and Starman (invincible) Mario are indeed in the game! Hell yea. There is also a new Ice Mario that lets you walk on liquid surfaces by freezing them as you walk, along with the Boo and Bee Mario. That's a lot of powerups. This game looks siiick, I'm very excited, not to mention the graphics really are looking phenomenal.

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wii/rmgj/action/action.html

MadMel
awesome
just before the suits videos, there are some vids showing the controls...
we knew that the star helper thing could stun enemies, but it seems you have to waste stars (the equivalent of coins) to shoot the enemies from a distance..nice twist laughing out loud
anyways, im going to bed, so cyas..

Sol Valentine
MadMel, it's 10:15 am.

General Kaliero

Australia, kid. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Venomous Yoshi
Originally posted by MadMel
anyways, im going to bed, so cyas..

Originally posted by General Kaliero
Australia, kid. roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing out loud

MadMel
stick out tongue
its was like midnight when i made that post big grin

shin_gear
Cheer up Madmel big grin. At least you get to play a game you like while a game I wish to play (Namco X Capcom) will never come out in the US. weep

pinkfloydkor
i just watched all of those videos

and i was like whooaaa

but then

i saw this...

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wii/rmgj/action/star_ring.html

look at the last 3 or 4 seconds of it

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG LYK OMGGGG

yeah

thats right

a yoshi egg planet thing

MadMel