sentry vs vulcan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AJ4LIFE
im not sure if it has been made but search int working for me and i dont see one so who wins takes plz in new york no prep

Doctor SKank
This is like deciding what is better, Playstaion 4 or X box 3. smile

AJ4LIFE
so......................is that good lol

anyway is ps4

Mr. Valentine
Sentry, Adaption doesnt work if you arent fast enough to do it. and you cant go back in time if you are dead...

samishe
Vulcan

Takion
Originally posted by Mr. Valentine
Sentry, Adaption doesnt work if you arent fast enough to do it. and you cant go back in time if you are dead...
Nice. Vulcan takes it 9 / 10.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Doctor SKank
This is like deciding what is better, Playstaion 4 or X box 3. smile

i prefer the Nintendo WIIIIIII!!!!!!

samishe
PS rules!!!

AJ4LIFE
um ok back on topic guys

Mr. Valentine
Ok, ill put it like this...Sentry moving at a speed faster than gabriel can think tears off his head and throws it into the sun big grin (little bit exaggerated, but that could easily happen)

Grimm22
The only chance that Vulcan has here is to use Sentry's energy against him.

Other than that Sentry has all the cards

Takion
Vulcan creates a black hole and Sentry dies in it.

juggernaut66666
he just adapts to sentrys powers he can't be hurt if someone wants to brake his bones they will becme flexible if someone tryes to burn him he will become fire proof if someone tryes to drown him he will grow limbs if you put him in darkness he will see in darkness if you try to kill him with gas he will adapt and like prof x said the possibilities are endless and he can shut off sentry's brain like he did to rachel summers

Mr. Valentine
No they arent, Sentry can move faster than it takes for people to think, therefore Vulcan cannot adapt to a thing, seeing as he hasnt even seen the sentry or thought about adapting. Thus Sentry speeds past ripping off Vulcan's head and flying off to his threat big grin face it...vulcan loses

Takion
No they arent, Sentry can move faster than it takes for people to think, therefore Vulcan cannot adapt to a thing, seeing as he hasnt even seen the sentry or thought about adapting. Thus Sentry speeds past ripping off Vulcan's head and flying off to his threat big grin face it...vulcan loses
Sentry move slower than Vulcan brain impulse. Thus Vulcan can defeat Sentry with ease.

ExodusCloak
If Sentry like Superman and the Flash, thinks at a superhuman rate, meaning he thinks faster then Vulcan then yes Sentry will take it.
However if Sentry thinks at a human rate like Gabriel, then Gabriel will take it. As Sentry still has to think to do a Speed Blitz.

Mr. Valentine
Uh, you forget, he needs to think to be able to do that...and if sentry can get there before vulcan can think (which he can!big grin) than i think Sentry can defeat Vulcan with ease. big grin and your little black hole thing wont work either stick out tongue seeing as he can just make his way back which he did when genis put him into one big grin

grey fox
Ok , the speed of thought is 0.34 seconds Sentry has beaten that speed to get into space.

Her tears off Gabriel's head and stuffs it up the guy's ass.....

AJ4LIFE
wow wat a nice thead hay any one post links to these to bios so i understand better im not to sure on them

Mr. Valentine
Originally posted by grey fox
Ok , the speed of thought is 0.34 seconds Sentry has beaten that speed to get into space.

Her tears off Gabriel's head and stuffs it up the guy's ass.....

clapping Didnt actually feel the need to find that out stick out tongue but i guess now its certain, Vulcan dies a horrible death big grin

AJ4LIFE
hay can anyone tell me how to take somone of ignore list

ExodusCloak
Does Sentry think at a superhuman rate though?
If not then he doesn't win because he still has to think to do any action.

For Sentry to pull of a Speed Blitz he'll need to:
1.)Think
2.)Attack

For Vulcan to Pull of the Adaptation he'll need to
1.)Think
2.)Adaptation occurs

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by ExodusCloak

1.)Think
2.)Attack

1.)Think
2.)Adaptation occurs
agreed

Mr. Valentine
Well lets make an intelligent assumption and believe he does, because he must be able to think at high rates to move at such speeds or he would of ended up smashing down buidings everyday big grin

juggernaut66666

1.)Think
2.)Attack

1.)Think
2.)Adaptation occurs
wait that is stupidity cause adapton is automatic like when they put darwin under fire if adaption would have relied on thinking he would get burned first

AJ4LIFE
whoa

ExodusCloak
Well lets make an intelligent assumption and believe he does, because he must be able to think at high rates to move at such speeds or he would of ended up smashing down buidings everyday big grin

Hmm that is true, based on that assumption I guess Sentry takes it.

Originally posted by juggernaut66666
wait that is stupidity cause adapton is automatic like when they put darwin under fire if adaption would have relied on thinking he would get burned first

Vulcan's subconscience still has to register the change, even though his adaptation is a reflex action.

Mr. Valentine

No, his brain sent a signal telling him the fire would burn him thus he adapted in time to adapt big grin and it doesnt matter anyways...Sentry moves to fast for his brain to send the signal to adapt big grin so Gabriel once again gets beheaded big grin

AJ4LIFE
bump

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
bump
what bump it already has been done sentry moves faster than thougt so he wins

ExodusCloak
I think Vulcan will be losing a lot more matches after the events of Deadly Genesis 6. smile

Say bye, bye to Advanced Adaptation and possibly Time Manipulation and Geokinesis.

I knew it was overkill to give a character that much power.

But I have to say Darwins Advanced Adaptation skill is one impressive power. Turning into Pure energy and bonding with Vulcan is just genius.

AJ4LIFE
awwwwwwww

Mr. Valentine
why what happened in Deadly genesis 6??

juggernaut66666
i don't know it has came to comic stores yesterday but can't find it anywhere on the net

ExodusCloak
A summary for you from a friend called JC:

I haven't got it yet, but I spoilt the issue for myself:
Spoilers

Doctor SKank

1.)Think
2.)Attack

1.)Think
2.)Adaptation occurs

Sentrys molecules exist outside of time , he will react alot quicker than Vulcan. If Sentry was limited to the speed of thought he be unlikely to be able to stop bullets as casually as he does. smile

juggernaut66666
any scans ?

ExodusCloak
Nope, not yet, but it ends with Vulcan flying through space to go and find the Shiar Empire.

Doctor SKank
any scans ?

Of what ? confused

A.J
bump evil face muahahhaha

MrHeavySilence
Vulcan isn't going to die from a few punches. By the time Sentry does what he does- "acting faster than the speed of thought," Vulcan will have adapted.

Mr.V
OR, seeing as he has no adaption powers anymore, Sentry just tears his little head off big grin

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by grey fox
Ok , the speed of thought is 0.34 seconds Sentry has beaten that speed to get into space.That's not a speed it's a period of time. Where'd you find that out btw?

confused Isn't reactive evolution Darwin's power not Vulcan's, now that they're separated he doesn't have the ability. Vulcan dies.

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
That's not a speed it's a period of time. Where'd you find that out btw?

confused Isn't reactive evolution Darwin's power not Vulcan's, now that they're separated he doesn't have the ability. Vulcan dies.

Hmm didn't even think about that

Amp
smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.