Diablo vs Mundas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Burning thought
Diablo (Satan) the lord of Terror from, prime Master of hell from the game Diablo vs Mundas Emperor of Demons from DMC

IMO Diablo takes this Easily but Discuss

IcePunk
It's MUNDUS

Burning thought
jeesh big deal, people with any form of intelligence can still understand who it is and i spelt it right in some of the poll

anyway, a wierd walking statue with hands inside vs a big red devil with horns coming out all over him

Diablo wins IMO

Darkstorm Zero
decent fight, but going purely by Ingame perspective, Mundus takes this easily... it took a huge amount of power to damage Mundus in the firstplace.

Whereas humans with enchanted weapons kiled diablo twice...

Burning thought
yes i agree, going by game perspective Diablo is pretty weak, i can kill him in two hits with by weapon in the game, but this battle is a realistic fight

in the game of Diablo he isnt much of a challenge, gets killed easily, but its the same with most bosses in game where you can level up, if you level high enough you can kill him in one hit, like FF games, a high enough level cloud can kill with a few swipes basically anyone in the game

as i said though, this is not on Gameplay, its on the characters stories and histories combined with their character power against eachother

Diablo and his Brothers destroyed a third of hells armies, Hells armies are unknown in size but can often be seen almost limitless demons pouring forth, also they had two other Demon kings attacking them and still they wiped out a third which is pretty large

Burning thought
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
decent fight, but going purely by Ingame perspective, Mundus takes this easily... it took a huge amount of power to damage Mundus in the firstplace.

Whereas humans with enchanted weapons kiled diablo twice...

anyway thats not a good source to go by, for example an army Ant can take several hours to devour a human if ofc he was frozen and couldnt crush the Ant

compared to Diablo Dante isnt exactley a godlike Devil, so in this case it would be Dante vs mundus with Dante being the Ant so saying it takes a lot of damage to take down Mundus as Dante doesnt mean it will take Diablo as long, Diablo has all sorts of hellish fire/ice and Demonic powers to take down Mundus

Burning thought
also take into account this is fully powered Diablo, the Diablo in the game have been weakened greatly, the brothers were far more powerful in hell like i said what they did a few posts above

The Diablo in this fight is the one before he was weakened

IcePunk
Didnt the humans fight him in hell Diablo 1 ?

Burning thought
both in Diablo 1 and 2 they fight him on the outer reaches of hell, i dont think its actually proper hell, the spiritual sense, also he is weakened there, diablo 1 he is weakest of them all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.