Avengers vs Authority

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Avengers:
Captain America
Dr. Strange
Scarlett Witch w/ total control of her powers
Thor
Sersi
Vision
Wonder Man

vs.

Authority:
Apollo
Midnighter
Jenny Quantum
Jack Hawkmoors
The Doctor II
Swift
Engineer

DigiMark007
Jenny Quantum/Doctor vs. Wanda/Strange would be unbelievable. I have no idea who would win, but the winner of those 4 takes the fight pretty much.

Thor is the next best in this fight easily, but after that there's a steep drop-off in the Avengers' power. After Thor, Apollo, Jack, and Angie are probably the next most powerful.

Great fight really...but again, it comes down to who wins in the "uber" category. Avengers probably have a slight advantage because Thor could feasibly help out Strange and Wanda if the rest of the team can keep the Authority busy.

Scoobless
I don't see Scarlet Witch being able to beat Jenny Quantum or the Doctor.... Strange is good but he's up against overwhelmming odds here

Other than that the Authority would kick everyone else's ass without too many problems

Soleran
Right after Vision goes intangible and takes possesion of someone or Sersi turns them into cheese? I don't know.....................

Scoobless
Engineer turns Vision into a toaster

Soleran
Originally posted by Scoobless
Engineer turns Vision into a toaster

how about an ice cream maker and its a deal!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.