New X-Men: Academy X Runs The Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrHeavySilence
New X-Men Team:

Dust
Surge
Rockslide
Elixir
Wallflower
Mercury
Hellion!
X-23
Icarus

CHALLENGES:

1. Rhino lol

2. Gambit

3. Dare Devil

4. Joker

5. Captain America

6. Spiderman

7.Batman (With 30 Minute Prep; He Knows Their Powers)

8. Wolverine

9. Colossus

10. The Hulk (Savage)

Can the New-X Men take this home?

TheKahn
I say they make it to the Hulk.

batdude123
They easily get to Hulk and then it could go either way from there.

nwg202
i forgot the issue number, but the new x-men did challenge collosus in the dangeroom. All they had to do was knock him down, they couldnt do it. So they cant even knock of his feet...no way can they defeat him. Give em a couple of years experience...i dont know if they even get passed cap at this stage. As they grow and mature they will start getting more powerful and start kicking ass.

Grimm22
They win up to Colossus mainly because of Dust and Rockslide.

bitca730
I think it Wallflower and Elixir are big factors too...Wallflower could just make them physically incapable of fighting or Elixir could continually heal them...

DarkCrawler
They clear it if they get past Colossus. Wallflower can calm the Hulk and then they can kill him when he is Banner.

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
They clear it if they get past Colossus. Wallflower can calm the Hulk and then they can kill him when he is Banner.

Wow, Hulk can lose to pheromones? That's weak =/

Takion
They stop at Batman.

Takion
and why is Wolverine above a Batman with prep.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Takion
They stop at Batman.

How is Batman going to stop them. I ask you? How?

Seriously Dust can just rip the skin from his bones in her sand form. cool

capt it up
I highly doubt at this stage then can get past wolverine. also even if they manage to get past wolverine they be short a few members

Grimm22
Originally posted by capt it up
I highly doubt at this stage then can get past wolverine. also even if they manage to get past wolverine they be short a few members

Um Elixer can just heal them all. confused

Oh and Wolverine is toast here. Dust rips the skin away while Hyperion keeps him in the air and the rest of the team beats him down.

N'uff Said

capt it up
Originally posted by Grimm22
Um Elixer can just heal them all. confused

Oh and Wolverine is toast here. Dust rips the skin away while Hyperion keeps him in the air and the rest of the team beats him down.

N'uff Said
realy and why were they unable to nock over colossus if that all they need to do?

also elixer would die first. even if wolverine losthe would kill at least 1 before it happen.

Grimm22
realy and why were they unable to nock over colossus if that all they need to do?

also elixer would die first. even if wolverine losthe would kill at least 1 before it happen.

Colossus is a lot tougher than Wolverine.

His skin is made of steel. Wolverine's isnt.

how would elixer die first?

Even if he does attack Elixer Icarus still has healing powers. Not as good but still thats not the point

Besides they arent getting past colossus anyway. So it dosent matter.

capt it up
Colossus is a lot tougher than Wolverine.

His skin is made of steel. Wolverine's isnt.

how would elixer die first?

Even if he does attack Elixer Icarus still has healing powers. Not as good but still thats not the point

Besides they arent getting past colossus anyway. So it dosent matter.
colossus beign more durbale does not mean he easier to beat. wolverine far quicker and a lot harder to hit. wolevrien could hit and kill one of the teamates pritty fast.

Grimm22
colossus beign more durbale does not mean he easier to beat. wolverine far quicker and a lot harder to hit. wolevrien could hit and kill one of the teamates pritty fast.

So what one teammate? They still take down Wolverine.

Of course either way they arent beating Colossus

capt it up
So what one teammate? They still take down Wolverine.

Of course either way they arent beating Colossus
why do they beat wolverine but not colossus?

TheKahn
Imo, the team has the potential to possibly clear the gauntlet, the only question in my mind is the level of control and experience the kids now have. Still, I think the tactic of having Hellion protect the team behind a telekinetic shield and having Dust attack the opponent by herself could carry them pretty far. For the more durable guys like Rhino and Colossus you could add in telekinetic, electrical, and pheromone attacks.

The Hulk would concern me as I'm not sure if they could cause him to revert to Banner quick enough.

Grimm22
why do they beat wolverine but not colossus?

Steel Skin

Strength

Russian laughing

MrHeavySilence

Russian laughing

lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.