Green Goblin Vs. Hawkman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
Thought this would be a cool fight.....the fight takes place above and around the Oscorp building...Norman Osborn has his glider and all of his other goodies like pumpkin bombs, gauntlet blasters, razor-bats, etc.... He has captured and severely beaten Hawkgirl and is keeping her in a secret location inside Oscorp....

Can a pissed off Hawkman defeat one of Spidey's greatest and most powerful foes and save Hawkgirl in time or does the Green Goblin take down the Thanagarian and kill him and Hawkgirl both???

HAWKMAN VS.

THE GREEN GOBLIN

batdude123
Hawkman literally pounds the crap outta Norman 10/10.

General Kon-El
Hawkman wins.

Comicbook_kid
I think between Goblin's strength, manuverbility, wide array of powerful weapons, glider, and cunning mind, he would give Hawkman ONE HELL OF A FIGHT!!! Why does everyone automatically think Hawkman would win???? What do the rest of you guys think???

batdude123
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
I think between Goblin's strength, manuverbility, wide array of powerful weapons, glider, and cunning mind, he would give Hawkman ONE HELL OF A FIGHT!!! Why does everyone automatically think Hawkman would win???? What do the rest of you guys think???

Dude, no. no Hawkman is LEAGUES above Green Goblin, and to put them on the same level is lack of knowledge about Hawkman, or just plain insanity.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by batdude123
Dude, no. no Hawkman is LEAGUES above Green Goblin, and to put them on the same level is lack of knowledge about Hawkman, or just plain insanity.

I'll admit I don't know as much about Hawkman as I do the Green Goblin, but how exactly is Hawkman leagues above the Goblin? Just how strong is Hawkman? Green Goblin is no sloutch in the strength department ranking a little above Spidey in terms of strength...and with his vast amount of firepower on the glider and other weapons, I can honestly see the Goblin giving Hawkman a good fight....

batdude123
I'll admit I don't know as much about Hawkman as I do the Green Goblin, but how exactly is Hawkman leagues above the Goblin? Just how strong is Hawkman? Green Goblin is no sloutch in the strength department ranking a little above Spidey in terms of strength...and with his vast amount of firepower on the glider and other weapons, I can honestly see the Goblin giving Hawkman a good fight....

Well, Hawkman is somewhere around class 25 strength, he has a god-like healing factor, he flies at the speed of sound, has fantastic reflexes as he was able to dodge one of Green Arrow's arrows with a smile, he is a MUCH better fighter with MUCH more experience as he remembers ALL of his past lives spawning 1000 years of fighting, and he also has the CLAW OF HORUS!!!!!!!!!!!! With the Claw of Horus, Hawkman knocked out Superman, tore apart a god, and has also used it for extremely powerful energy blasts. I'm sorry, but their is no conceivable way for Green Goblin to win. no Hawkman wins 10/10.

Comicbook_kid
O.K...cool...I didn't know about his healing factor, strength level, or his ton of experience remembering all of his past lives....and you also mentioned he has fantastic reflexes, but the Goblin has heightened reflexes and stamina also!!!

Regarding the Claw of Horus, is it like his mace? Or is it more powerful than his mace? Does he even use his mace anymore since obtaining this Claw? How did he obtain such a powerful weapon? In what issue did he knock out Superman with it? I would love to see that!!

batdude123
O.K...cool...I didn't know about his healing factor, strength level, or his ton of experience remembering all of his past lives....and you also mentioned he has fantastic reflexes, but the Goblin has heightened reflexes and stamina also!!!

Regarding the Claw of Horus, is it like his mace? Or is it more powerful than his mace? Does he even use his mace anymore since obtaining this Claw? How did he obtain such a powerful weapon? In what issue did he knock out Superman with it? I would love to see that!!

Well, from what I have seen, the Claw of Horus is like 50X stronger than his mace. It's pretty tight! yes I don't really know how he obtained it. It's really cool because it draws its energy from the electromagnetic forces from the earth's core. I'll show you the scan of Superman getting knocked out by it. It was in Superman/Batman Public Enemies.

MrHeavySilence
Well, Hawkman is somewhere around class 25 strength, he has a god-like healing factor, he flies at the speed of sound, has fantastic reflexes as he was able to dodge one of Green Arrow's arrows with a smile, he is a MUCH better fighter with MUCH more experience as he remembers ALL of his past lives spawning 1000 years of fighting, and he also has the CLAW OF HORUS!!!!!!!!!!!! With the Claw of Horus, Hawkman knocked out Superman, tore apart a god, and has also used it for extremely powerful energy blasts. I'm sorry, but their is no conceivable way for Green Goblin to win. no Hawkman wins 10/10.

He didn't really knock out Superman; Bats and Supes were just waiting for Shazam and Hawk Man to let their guards down.

He doesn't always carry the Claw Of Horus either.

batdude123
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
He didn't really knock out Superman; Bats and Supes were just waiting for Shazam and Hawk Man to let their guards down.

He doesn't always carry the Claw Of Horus either.

I realize that in the end they took care of Hawkman and Captain Marvel, but Superman did lose consciousness for a little bit. Anyways, Comicbook kid, here's the scan if you wanted to see it.

http://img77.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hawkmanclawofhorus0lm.jpg

Comicbook_kid
I realize that in the end they took care of Hawkman and Captain Marvel, but Superman did lose consciousness for a little bit. Anyways, Comicbook kid, here's the scan if you wanted to see it.

http://img77.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hawkmanclawofhorus0lm.jpg

Thanks for the cool scan......who else out there has an opinion on the fight? Does anyone think the Green Goblin stands a chance against the Thanagarian? Discuss..........................

Zahit
Hawkman has NO powers.
He has Thanagarian technology, mastery with weopons,
master at aerial combat, and is extremely vicious.

NO POWERS.

The fight could go both ways, but Green Goblin does have
superhuman strength just BELOW Spiderman's.

PRAYERRUN
Green Goblin is about as tricky as the Joker. Hawkman would probably find himself in a trap of some sort. And then Hawkman would have REAL problems. But as far as whether or not hawkman can defeat the green goblin.....well I just don't know. it's a tough battle that would require somebody to actually MAKE it......hehestick out tongue

Scoobless
Originally posted by Zahit
Hawkman has NO powers.
He has Thanagarian technology, mastery with weopons,
master at aerial combat, and is extremely vicious.

NO POWERS.

The fight could go both ways, but Green Goblin does have
superhuman strength just BELOW Spiderman's.

That's what I thought.

I actually think that GG would take this, can Hawkman heal back a leg or arm that's been ripped off?

PRAYERRUN
well after reading that post you gave, i'm more confused than ever lol. BUT.......I'd have to say that Hawkman MIGHT could beat Green Goblin, but Hawkgirl might not survive this....

King_Mungi
Actually it was stated the Nth metal enhances the strength of the user

He nearly had his arm cut off and it healed to normal in mere minutes.

Scoobless
If GG can KO Wonderman he can do the same to Hawkman ..... shifty

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Scoobless
If GG can KO Wonderman he can do the same to Hawkman ..... shifty

WOW!!! eek! When did this happen?????

Scoobless
WOW!!! eek! When did this happen?????

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t429246.html

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Scoobless
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t429246.html

roll eyes (sarcastic)

After reading this........Wow, just Wow embarrasment What the hell was that writer smoking? And more importantly, does he even know who the hell WONDERMAN is?!?!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.