Hades Vs Dante

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Agent Krueger
Hades from Hercules series and Kingdom Series Vs Dante.

Takes place in Hade's underworld.

FG725
well I dont know much about Dante but Hades was like invincible in the underworld since it's his underworld he managed to take control of Auron i dont see why he couldnt take over Dante

NBT
Dante!

Burning thought
Hades owns this match, he can probably just make dante Weak like he does to hercules and just burn him, Hades is indestructable so its an unfair match, and hes a God

IcePunk
*agrees with BT*

caocao200
gameplay wise.. dante can only defeat hades if he has hercules to help him...

Dragoncloud
Originally posted by FG725
well I dont know much about Dante but Hades was like invincible in the underworld since it's his underworld he managed to take control of Auron i dont see why he couldnt take over Dante because dante is the son of sparda and a half devil making him immune to mind control casts. however, just plain deciet would work but then he'd be in the same boat as cloud was and could turn on hades at any moment.

Originally posted by Burning thought
Hades owns this match, he can probably just make dante Weak like he does to hercules and just burn him, Hades is indestructable so its an unfair match, and hes a God not exactly true, even gods have their weaknesses. i mean hades invaded mt. olympus with just the mortal titans and they beat zues and his army, so why couldn't dante do anything to hades? and the only way hades can make dante weak is by deceptive satan-like manuevers, which knowing what i know about both characters, dante's not one to bargain to hades for much of anything, even if it is giving up your strength for just a little while. I think dante would rather stay strong enough to stay alive in a tough spot than to sell his power to satan for something minor.

Originally posted by caocao200
gameplay wise.. dante can only defeat hades if he has hercules to help him... I wouldn't say that. Hades is tough but Dante could probably woop the crap out of hades, course he couldn't kill hades.

caocao200
Originally posted by Dragoncloud
I wouldn't say that. Hades is tough but Dante could probably woop the crap out of hades, course he couldn't kill hades.

If hades is in his bersek form.. then dante needs hercules energy orbs to nullify his "fiery trance", or else the battle will only end when dante's dead, but that would take quite a while...

Burning thought
Hades is indestructable, you cannot touch him unless your a God, also he has the power of flight and can send an almost beamlike fire blast from his hands, also he burns down a whole forest in his rage with fire blasting out of him from all angles

Can i use real Greek mythology for Hades here, or is this just the Disney one

If we can use real greek mythology then Hades can go invisible with the Helmet he has

Dragoncloud
Hades is indestructable, you cannot touch him unless your a God, also he has the power of flight and can send an almost beamlike fire blast from his hands, also he burns down a whole forest in his rage with fire blasting out of him from all angles

Can i use real Greek mythology for Hades here, or is this just the Disney one

If we can use real greek mythology then Hades can go invisible with the Helmet he has i thin we're sticking to just disney...but either way,if you look up who sparda is in greek mythology he was a spartan god too...i think that's right anyways....but if dante is sparda's son, then that makes him a half god or half demon whatever, which means he could stand a chance provided he taps into his god like powers.

Burning thought
even if he is half god, which there is no proof that Sparda from greek myth is the same as the one in the game from what i know anyway but half a god isnt enough

Hercules was only half god and he couldnt touch Hades until he became a full God so...... hades wins

Dragoncloud
even if he is half god, which there is no proof that Sparda from greek myth is the same as the one in the game from what i know anyway but half a god isnt enough

Hercules was only half god and he couldnt touch Hades until he became a full God so...... hades wins herc never tried though...hades was too afraid to try against him

Burning thought
yes he did, hercules jumped at Hades but went straight through him, but when he became a god he punched hades in the face

Dragoncloud
yes he did, hercules jumped at Hades but went straight through him, but when he became a god he punched hades in the face *innocent reaction* oh yeah....i remember now. But hercules was made into a mere mortal, dante IS still part devil, hercules was far from half-god, in stature, he was just an ordinary human, but he still possessed god like strength. So, the half demon idea is a little stale for an arguement.

shin_remy
Originally posted by IcePunk
*agrees with BT*

good argument!! how old are? go back to school punk oh sorry ICEPUNK!!

IcePunk
That's a bad bad Remy no *wags finger*

That wasnt even an arguement, so you go back to school and learn what arguement means roll eyes (sarcastic)
I'm even starting to wonder if you've ever been to a school, you cant even write gramaticly right.

IcePunk
To late to edit but, God! That felt good

Lana
Oh grow up, both of you....

IcePunk
XD

Dragoncloud
Originally posted by Lana
Oh grow up, both of you.... which one's you talking to? cuz i really dont' wanna grow up.

IcePunk
I think she was talking about Remy and me stick out tongue smile

shin_remy
he ment it as sarcasme icepunk

IcePunk
My sarcasm detector doesnt work on computers, like most people

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.