Mister Sinister vs X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nimrod009
Mister Sinister

vs

Cyclops
Wolverine
Psylocke

Thoughts?

Tshern
Sure do. Sinister takes it.

Phoenix_Avatar9
Psylocke would probably be the only one not to be taken down by him, due to her resistance to telepathy and whatnot. Idk if she could beat him though, since the only way to destroy him would be like, de-molecularizing him, Bets has the power, just not the skill

nimrod009
Cyclops - Sinister is vulnerable to his blasts.

Psylocke - would be an interesting battle via telepathy, I'm unsure how powerful Sinister is in terms of TP but he has held of an attack from Psylocke before.

Wolverine - put him in for fun. He's cannon fodder here basically. It would be funny to see him getting frustrated at the fact he can do nothing to Sinister though stick out tongue

I think the combination of Psylocke and Cyclops can take it to Sinister, but as mentioned, as far as killing him - I'm not sure they can.

nathan summers
Originally posted by nimrod009
Cyclops - Sinister is vulnerable to his blasts.

Psylocke - would be an interesting battle via telepathy, I'm unsure how powerful Sinister is in terms of TP but he has held of an attack from Psylocke before.

Wolverine - put him in for fun. He's cannon fodder here basically. It would be funny to see him getting frustrated at the fact he can do nothing to Sinister though stick out tongue

I think the combination of Psylocke and Cyclops can take it to Sinister, but as mentioned, as far as killing him - I'm not sure they can.

Cyclops: It was a ruse. Check X-Men #23, 2nd series Title: "Comes the time of testing."

Psylocke: Her powers of telepathy and telekinesis are impressive. She's taken on the Shadow King before and locked him up. He was considered to be one of the few on par with Xavier but somehow I doubt that if he lost to Psylocke. He's shut down X-Man's powers before and with relative ease. So whatever anyone throws at him he can give it back ten fold. I'm sure she'd put up an effort. X-Force #57 Title: "Something Sinister Among us."

Wolverine: Yeah. Like you said. Cannon fodder.

The best anyone can do against Mr. Sinister is disrupt his plans so they don't work. That always seems to piss him off more than anything.

nimrod009
Originally posted by nathan summers
Cyclops: It was a ruse. Check X-Men #23, 2nd series Title: "Comes the time of testing."
B]

Oh ok, thanks dude.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.