Kurse,8th Day Juggernaut & Wendigo vs Superman,Wonder Woman & Captain Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Three of Marvel's strongest and toughtest vs DC's strongest and toughtest
Who wins?

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Three of Marvel's strongest and toughtest vs DC's strongest and toughtest
Who wins?

Golem, is that Shazam

Team 1

mykke
nothing can stop 8th day juggernaut on team 2, because of that team 1 will eventually win (8th day)

golem370
No

Green Scar
Team 1

Hannibal-Lector
team 1

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
No

team one wins w/ease

spawnwest
where does this battle take place??? and are there any restrictions

golem370
No speedblitzing. The flying team can fly. The fight takes place in the Mammoth Caves- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mammoth_Cave

spawnwest
Nice spot for a battle....

I don't see either team winning with ease....

Supes was able to one punch jugg but I'm not sure if he could do it to 8th day..

WW could tie up anyone from team 1 and make it a 3 on 2 battle....

If Supes gets damage he'll need to leave and get some sun light to recharge but he couldn't do that and leave his team, plus team 1 would stop him from doing so...

WW and Captain Marv do have some magical weapons that would do a great deal of damage to team 1 and WW would definitely have to bring her sword along....

so it seems that team 2 has the weapons and they are a lot smarter...

however team 1 are all very highly resistance to damage, very durable, and would have no problem fighting in a cave for a great length of time...

im not sure about this one....i guess the question is how strong is team 2

guy222
still team one

Knowsbleed33
Kurse with Beyonder enhancements and 8th day Juggernaut would slaughter team 2.

Batman-Prime
Superman, WW & CM faced greater enemies then those on Team1, an won. I don't see a prob here. 8d Juggy is tough, but normal juggy was, noncannonically, onepunched by Superman (the weak one with long hair) and defeated by WW. I don't see team 1 winning. Maybe if you would replace Wendigo with someone else sad.

Knowsbleed33
You're using a crossover as evidence that team 2 can win?

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
You're using a crossover as evidence that team 2 can win?

Not really, it's not official. But still funny. big grin

guy222
it was

storm beat diana...logan defeats lobo

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by guy222
it was

storm beat diana...logan defeats lobo

Hello my friend, how are you ? smile

WW beating Juggs, or Supes onehitting Juggs weren't decided by fanvotes, unlike your examples. wink

Thats why those duells, where the fans could decide who wins, via voting, are so lame. The way Thor beat, an physically superior enemy, CM...... doh, I would have less problems with this one if Thor went berserk and KOed CM. Or Namor vs Aquaman wallbash

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Hello my friend, how are you ? smile

WW beating Juggs, or Supes onehitting Juggs weren't decided by fanvotes, unlike your examples. wink

You think superman can one-shot juggernaut?

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
You think superman can one-shot juggernaut?

You don't embarrasment ?

guy222
I thought that whole cross over was silly

The Brothers were all. Then retconned in all books(X-Men) to working for LT...That I'd liked happy

I'm doin good my friend. There's a thread in the OTF and in Team Sanctuary about my Dad. He's very sick. Praying daily

U be safe

Juk3n
WW lassos Juggs - kthxbai

Supes and Shaz proceed the stomping.

No lasso? Then no win.

-2 cents-

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by guy222
I thought that whole cross over was silly

The Brothers were all. Then retconned in all books(X-Men) to working for LT...That I'd liked happy

I'm doin good my friend. There's a thread in the OTF and in Team Sanctuary about my Dad. He's very sick. Praying daily

U be safe

An unofficial rectonn, since Marvel only, and this was an creation of DC and Marvel, but anyway.

I wish your dad all the best, don't give up, keep you faith sad

guy222
Thank u good friend

Stormbreaker
Do you know how strong Kurse is?
How strong 8 day juggernaut is?
Team 1. 10/10 easily

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.