Superman,Batman vs Capt.Marvel(shazam),Hawkman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
who wins and y?

batdude123
Pick up Superman/Batman: Public Enemies #1 and find out. wink

dman2008
Originally posted by batdude123
Pick up Superman/Batman: Public Enemies #1 and find out. wink

I don't think its issue 1 more like issue 4 or 5 wink

anways that was written by Jeph Loeb so it should be regarded as PIS

I mean Batman kicking Captain Marvel and not breaking his leg confused

Marvel and Hawkman win 8/10 times

batdude123
Originally posted by dman2008
I don't think its issue 1 more like issue 4 or 5 wink

anways that was written by Jeph Loeb so it should be regarded as PIS

I mean Batman kicking Captain Marvel and not breaking his leg confused

Marvel and Hawkman win 8/10 times

No, I'm pretty sure that it was Superman/Batman: Public Enemies #1. wink

dman2008
No, I'm pretty sure that it was Superman/Batman: Public Enemies #1. wink

Do you mean issue 1 or the first trade wink

batdude123
Do you mean issue 1 or the first trade wink

Well, I've got the thick book, not the thin one. So yeah, I guess that answers your question. big grin

dman2008
Well, I've got the thick book, not the thin one. So yeah, I guess that answers your question. big grin

oh then yeah the fight between Bats and Supes vs CM and Hawkman was in the first S/b Trade but it wasn't in the first issue of the enitre series get what I'm saying smile smile

batdude123
oh then yeah the fight between Bats and Supes vs CM and Hawkman was in the first S/b Trade but it wasn't in the first issue of the enitre series get what I'm saying smile smile

yes

badabing
What's the book called, I'm going to buy it.

batdude123
Originally posted by badabing
What's the book called, I'm going to buy it.

Superman/Batman: Public Enemies (Trade #1). You can actually find it at your local Target.

D-Block
I got that book and Cap and Hawkman would when. And how in the hell can a Batman kick affect The World's Mightest Mortal

batdude123
Pretty much. Even though Batman is my favorite of all time, there's no way he could beat Hawkman with any prep. After that, it'd be 2 on 1, and with the Claw of Horus on Hawkman's arm, I SERIOUSLY doubt that Superman could take them both on at the same exact time. Anyways, CM and HM 8-9/10. sad

D-Block
4sho

Psyquis52
Frankly I've always thought that Shazam downs Superman 8/10
And Batman vs Hawkman I think Batman wins 6/10

So it will probably end up being Batman vs Shazam which Shazam wins 9/10

batdude123
Nah, Superman and Shazam fights have, and always will be 50/50. Hawkman would take down Batman without extra gadgets or a little preperation time. From there, it'd be two on one and Superman probably couldn't overcome.

dman2008
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Frankly I've always thought that Shazam downs Superman 8/10
And Batman vs Hawkman I think Batman wins 6/10

So it will probably end up being Batman vs Shazam which Shazam wins 9/10
Psyquis three words
"claw of horus"
Hawkman would destroy Batman 9/10
your giving Batman way to much credit wink

Grimm22
Hawkman is 10x stronger than Batman. Of course Batman is smarter than Hawkman. Hawkman 8/10

Shazam beats Supes 7/10

batdude123
Originally posted by Grimm22
Hawkman is 10x stronger than Batman. Of course Batman is smarter than Hawkman. Hawkman 8/10

Shazam beats Supes 7/10

I agree that Hawkman beats Batman, but Superman and Shazam fights have, and ALWAYS WILL BE 50/50! mad

Psyquis52
Psyquis three words
"claw of horus"
Hawkman would destroy Batman 9/10
your giving Batman way to much credit wink

I know about the Claw of Horus and I didn't say Batman won by a lot. Perhaps I should have said 5.5 out of 10 but more than anything I was just selecting the lesser of two evils. I hate the cred Bats gets on this forum but I absolutely despise Hawkman and always will.

It matters very little what I said about that fight because Hawkman and Shazam win either way.

D-Block
Captain Marvel and Hawkman wins this

svex
SUPERMAN BATMAN HAVE ALREADY DEFEATED THEM IN CANON.
I HAVE THAT ONE + WHAT THE HELL THEY GONNA DO TO SUPES.
MAGIC CAN WWEAKEN SUPES BUT NOT KILL HIM U ILLITERATES.
SUPES WILL, HOWEVER , WILL ULTIMATELY TORE APART HAWKMAN WINGS AND BRUTTALIZE KILL CAPTAIN MARVEL
THE ENDHappy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance
SHAZAM FANBOYS ARE VERY RARE FOOLS THINKING HE CAN BEAT SUPES. JOKE OF CENTURY stick out tongue
SUPES IS A GOOD GUY, IF WANT TRULY, ALSO WHEN HE GOES ROGUE NEITHER MAGIC NOR KRYPTONITE AFFEXTS HIM, ITS JUST HE WILL HIT UR SUPERHERO SO HARD IN LESS THAN A PICOSECOND THAT U WILL BE TURN INTO SHIT FROM HEAD TO TOE. SAME HERE.

pym-ftw
So you necro'd this to spew that filth.

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by svex
]
SHAZAM FANBOYS ARE VERY RARE FOOLS THINKING HE CAN BEAT SUPES. JOKE OF CENTURY stick out tongue

that's because of the writers. On paper Marvel wins but in the minds of DC writers he was always be a close second

Stoic
Originally posted by pym-ftw
So you necro'd this to spew that filth.

I know right. Although he's probably right. Superman would be key, while Batman doesn't really have to fight Hawkman on his terms. A gas grenade would easily take the fight out of him, while Superman would take Marvel apart. Well as long as he stops holding back.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.