Iron Man VS Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Shazam93
Come on then, Caot... let's see ifyou rea;;y are the master of fanboys!

capt it up
? iron man not a street leveler this is one of the stupidest things. im not debating thid since I believe iron man would win as well. u did this as a spite this is not the type of battle we agreed on, but nice try.

jinzin
I.M.

grey fox
Iron man's PWNED wolverine by accident, it's WAY to easy for Tony to take out Logan.

Spite

Dark Shazam93
Fne, I'll tell AJ4LIFE and Samishe together to decide one, little man!

jinzin
i'd just like to point out wolverine DID fight an irom man clone and held his own...

capt it up
Originally posted by Dark Shazam93
Fne, I'll tell AJ4LIFE and Samishe together to decide one, little man!
little man? u talk smack and I have yet to see u make a single piont that was valid in any thread

Milkie
James loses like 24 year old men lose to 13 year old kids in Halo 2

capt it up
Originally posted by jinzin
i'd just like to point out wolverine DID fight an irom man clone and held his own...
this fight?

TheKahn
It's been done.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=316966&highlight=Iron+Man+vs+Wolverine

jinzin
Originally posted by capt it up
this fight?

no that as when he got ahold of the real I/M after black panther pretty much accidently tore down IM's shield.

AJ4LIFE
yey im involved lol

capt it up
Originally posted by jinzin
no that as when he got ahold of the real I/M after black panther pretty much accidently tore down IM's shield.
oh I see .

Tron
Spite threads are NOT tolerated in this forum.

Closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.