snake vs mario

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superkronick92
this fight will happen in the 3rd ssb

Ritoshi
no expression

kamikz
Originally posted by Ritoshi
no expression

Word.

Snake consumes Mario...

Blaxican Style
Originally posted by kamikz
Word.

Snake consumes Mario...

My black ass. mario WTFpwns Snake into the next game.

kamikz
lol...no....

samishe
By Snake you mean MGS Snake?

Blaxican Style
Originally posted by kamikz
lol...no....

lol...yes.

kamikz
lol....no...

Captain REX
Seeing as Snake is going to be in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, we'll actually get to see what happens. no expression

Tidas
Snake will pawn him

batdude123
Pfffffffft. Mario eats a mushroom and stomps on his head. cool

samishe
No Mario falls into the pit.

Tidas
Mario dies, end of story

Scorpion_Master
Mario Wins laughing yes

Tidas
No way man, big grin big grin Snake will make Mario eat bullets big grin

vanice
well, haven't played MGS too much but snake would win in a "real fight" I think. But in the ssb3 it will probably be a good, and fare fight. Because there is no idea making a game where there is this overpowerd unit who kicks ass. so they will probably decrease snakes power a bit. a BIG f'ing bit.

kamikz
Yeah, in SSBM it will be a fun fight, it all depends on which character you will practise and be good with. And everyone knows I'm gonna kick ass with Snake, so, the match is settled...... cool

FG725
Is it a poisonous snake? no expression

MadMel
laughing out loud....if it were real..snake wins..if it is SSBB...all snake is getting in the game is a box and some pyrotechnical doodahs..too bad he aint getting that pistol of his..anyways...im not so sure in the SSBB kinda way..common, mario could WTF pwn samus in SSBB

Kaithen
Do i have to say something shifty

Acrosurge
Originally posted by MadMel
laughing out loud....if it were real..snake wins..if it is SSBB...all snake is getting in the game is a box and some pyrotechnical doodahs..too bad he aint getting that pistol of his..anyways...im not so sure in the SSBB kinda way..common, mario could WTF pwn samus in SSBB Co-sign, and I will love every moment when the next game comes out! laughing

1021kid
mario hpos on his head and hes dead or he jumps into him untill done spiting out coins lol

Blaxican Style
Yep, Snake doesn't have a chance in hell. Snake doesn't knw how to jump. it's physicly impossible for him to jump whenever he feels lie kit like Mario can. Face it, Mario is a god i nthe video game world.

MadMel
ur over doing it blaxican

Ritoshi
From C http://www.vgcats.com/comics/images/060520.jpg

Cloud_VII
aaaaaaaaaaaand BUMP!!!!!

MadMel
aaaaaaaaaaaand the results are
round one (real life) - sake
round 2 (SSBB) - undecided..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.