Link vs. Organization XIII

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tallis
Could Link with ALL his weapons and items plow throught Organization XIII

He gets thirty minutes of resting time before each battle

Round One:
Link vs. Zexion

Round Two:
Link vs. Larxene

Round Three:
Link Vs. Vexen

Round Four:
Link Vs. Lexaeus

Round Five:
Link vs. Demyx

Round Six:
Link vs. Luxord

Round Seven:
Link vs. Xigbar

Round Eight:
Link vs. Axel

Round Nine:
Link vs. Xaldin

Round Ten:
Link vs. Marluxia

Round Eleven:
Link vs. Saix

Round Twelve:
Link vs. Roxas

Round Thirteen:
Link vs. Xemnas

IcePunk
Who are Organization 13?

Kumar
I dunno, i doubt it. Link is pretty cool but i don't think he could take down the ENTIRE Organization...

Tallis
If Sora could do it. I'm sure he could.

Kumar
But Link doesn't have any drive forms or Limits and stuff like that. I think, by ONE of those matches, he would slip up and lose. I just think the odds aren't in his favor.

Tallis
Oh but he does have a "drive" form actually he has several. He can turn into a deku, a Goron, a Zora, a Giant, and Oni Link. Plus remember he has ALL the itmes that have ever appeaared in a zelda game.

That means tornado boomerang, light arrows, fire arrors, ice arrows, silver arrors, four sword, master sword, iron gauntlets, biggorons sword. And many others that would be enough to PwN organization 13

ESB - 1138
Sora didn't fight them one after another. And no Link doesn't have all those weapons because there are like 4 different Links meaning depending on which Link it is he'll have the Master Sword or the Four Swords, the Light Arrows or the Silver Arrows. And come on Sora and Riku had to deflect thousands of blasts against Xemnas and I strongly doubt that Link would be able to deflect that many blasts. Link won't defeat Organization XIII.

caocao200
Is Xemnas all powered up or.. just the normal one with the beam blades???

Tallis
Originally posted by ESB - 1138
Sora didn't fight them one after another. And no Link doesn't have all those weapons because there are like 4 different Links meaning depending on which Link it is he'll have the Master Sword or the Four Swords, the Light Arrows or the Silver Arrows. And come on Sora and Riku had to deflect thousands of blasts against Xemnas and I strongly doubt that Link would be able to deflect that many blasts. Link won't defeat Organization XIII.

He wont have to with the mirror shield he'll send the blast coming right back. And also this is and Amalgam of all the Links, so it's all the link combined as one.

thegmeister53
Originally posted by ESB - 1138

He can still have all the weapons from every game.

Remindme
Round One:
Link vs. Zexion - Link 9/10, Very doubtful Zexion can win

Round Two:
Link vs. Larxene - Larxene 6/10 She's too damn fast

Round Three:
Link Vs. Vexen - Link 8/10 Because i just don't see Vexen winning

Round Four:
Link Vs. Lexaeus - Link 6/10 Same as Vexen

Round Five:
Link vs. Demyx - Link 7/10 He defeated that water thing in Ocarina....

Round Six:
Link vs. Luxord - Link 8/10 Luxord relies too much on trickery

Round Seven:
Link vs. Xigbar - Link 9/10 Mirror shield

Round Eight:
Link vs. Axel - Link 7/10 Fire isn't completely genius vs Link

Round Nine:
Link vs. Xaldin - Link 6/10 Not an entirely unusual battle for Link

Round Ten:
Link vs. Marluxia - 50-50 Marluxia is a bit....more trouble than Links usually fighting

Round Eleven:
Link vs. Saix - Saix 7/10 Saix is simply Vicious. Plus if he doesn't get a break, he'll be way too exhausted to keep up

Round Twelve:
Link vs. Roxas - Roxas 6/10 I would think Roxas is faster than Link, giving him the edge. Plus his attacks are too relentless for Link to use any of his equipment, so i see this being a sword battle. Plus if he doesn't get a break, he'll be way too exhausted to keep up

Round Thirteen:
Link vs. Xemnas - Xemnas 10/10 Sorry but Link can't beat Xemnas

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by ESB -1138

Link's ultimate shield will have no trouble deflecting blasts.

Though let me state I am not saying Link will win.

shin_gear
Holy shit no, Xaldin would WTFpwn Link.

Lexaeus would crush him to a pulp.

There are others in the group he's incapable of beating.

Remindme
Thing is with only 30 minutes resting time if he gets past battle number 3, it's a frigging miracle

Blax_Hydralisk
Indeed. No one from either Kingdom Hearts or the Zelda games can defeat the entire organization with onlyy 30 minutes rest in-between battles.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Tallis
He wont have to with the mirror shield he'll send the blast coming right back. And also this is and Amalgam of all the Links, so it's all the link combined as one.

Yeah cause you know that worked with Ganondorf. roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

Blax_Hydralisk
Billy Joel could beat the entire organization, I'm sure.

ESB -1138
Duh, no one can hope to defeat the Piano Man

Blax_Hydralisk

Stevie Wonder can.

Remindme
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Billy Joel could beat the entire organization, I'm sure.

Who do you think the Organization REALLY works for? shifty

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk

Stevie Wonder can.

Stevie Wonder sits in his room in the dark listening to Billy Joel albums while he is snuggled up with a pillow chanting the lyrics to C'Etait Toi and trying to pretend that for a day he could be Billy Joel.

Sol Valentine
LOL.

Link can't finish it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.