Spiderman n' Wolverine vs. Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
can this team defeat the green behemoth? And it's defeat not stalemate, no prep either

spideycarnage
hell no.. hulk wins 10/10

Brutacus
Hulk 10/10, one thunderclap would put both spiderman and wolvie down.

Jade Lightning
Seeing as how both of them have squared off against Hulk alone multiple times and sometimes come out on top, sometimes lose, sometimes tie, they would win this 8/10.

Soleran
Originally posted by Jade Lightning
Seeing as how both of them have squared off against Hulk alone multiple times and sometimes come out on top, sometimes lose, sometimes tie, they would win this 8/10.

yeah with some crazy writing they cansmile

CM-Shazam
I don't put much into some of the writing. Hulk wins.

grey fox
Wolverine : YARGHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hulk : *Slaps away Logan with ease*

Spidey: I'm your friendly neighborhood spider-URK

*Hulk grip's spidey by the throat , he then slam's him into the ground*

Spidey : MY BONES !!!!!

MrHeavySilence
I think Spiderman could pull something off while Wolverine distracts Hulk.

The Fake Macoy
Thunderclap gives Hulk the win 10/10. There's nothing they can do to actually hurt him.

capt it up
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Thunderclap gives Hulk the win 10/10. There's nothing they can do to actually hurt him.
thunder calp would do almost nuthing to logan. saying thunder clap gives hulk 10/10 is beyond bias

badabing
Thunderclap = Hulk wins 9.9999/10. Is that better? laughing

batdude123
With no plot devices, Hulk should be beating Spider-man and Wolverine 10/10.

Tron
Originally posted by Jade Lightning

Look at the post above mine.

They lose, badly.

Validus
Originally posted by batdude123
With no plot devices, Hulk should be beating Spider-man and Wolverine 10/10.
Agreed.

Grimm22
Originally posted by spideycarnage
hell no.. hulk wins 10/10

Co-Signed

Kool-Aid
Originally posted by capt it up
thunder calp would do almost nuthing to logan. saying thunder clap gives hulk 10/10 is beyond bias

Beyond bias?

capt it up
Originally posted by Kool-Aid
Beyond bias?
yup.

thunderclap would nto KO spiderman or wolevrine.

also both spiderman and wolverien give hulk a world of trouble

King_Mungi
Odd I have seen scans of Hulk doing a thunderclap and with Wolverine's super senses it nearly killed him.

Kool-Aid
yup.

thunderclap would nto KO spiderman or wolevrine.

also both spiderman and wolverien give hulk a world of trouble

Well do you have scans that prove this?

capt it up
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Odd I have seen scans of Hulk doing a thunderclap and with Wolverine's super senses it nearly killed him.
actauly the only scan was from hulk 340 and wolevrine was fine in a pannel or 2 thats like 5 seconds max.

also that was pre up graded healing factor.

Soleran
Hulk has gone apeshit on the Avengers ALL OF THEM at once..........no way Hulk gets put down by these 2 without crazy PIS.

capt it up
Well do you have scans that prove this?
scanns I have some but it a little ahrd since I do not own a scanner.

(hulk 340) wolverine gives grey hulk one hell of a fight

hulk vs wolverine #8 bone claws wolverine give hulk a match.

death wolverine vs hulk

these are just a few issues of the top of my head

Metalmanx
actauly the only scan was from hulk 340 and wolevrine was fine in a pannel or 2 thats like 5 seconds max.

Can you prove it was only 5 seconds max? I mean, seriously, can you prove it? If not, I think that's just about enough of your exaggerations.

Kool-Aid
scanns I have some but it a little ahrd since I do not own a scanner.

(hulk 340) wolverine gives grey hulk one hell of a fight

hulk vs wolverine #8 bone claws wolverine give hulk a match.

death wolverine vs hulk

these are just a few issues of the top of my head

I was talking about a thunder clap not hurting them.

King_Mungi

probally because Hulk stopped

Doesn't really matter as Wolverine still has heightened senses, so a thunderclap is going to do serious damage and hell knock out Spider-Man as it knocked out Wonderman.

badabing
http://img226.echo.cx/img226/9578/shockwavethunderclap125sj.jpg
http://img226.echo.cx/img226/7126/shockwavethunderclap031ux.jpg
http://img226.echo.cx/img226/6572/shockwavethunderclap11a8wh.jpg

Here's some thunderclap pics. Don't know if they help.

capt it up
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Can you prove it was only 5 seconds max? I mean, seriously, can you prove it? If not, I think that's just about enough of your exaggerations.
actauly I panel is supose to be only 2-3 seconds long in comci wolrd unless stated other wise.

that at least what all the games say lol

capt it up
probally because Hulk stopped

Doesn't really matter as Wolverine still has heightened senses, so a thunderclap is going to do serious damage and hell knock out Spider-Man as it knocked out Wonderman.
I don't think u see my piont yes he has hyper sense, but wolverine healing would heal it as soon as it effected him.

Soleran
Who cares once again these 2 guys don't have enough juice to knock down Hulk and put him down for good. If Hulk was going to go all out it would be a funeral for these 2.

capt it up
Originally posted by Soleran
Who cares once again these 2 guys don't have enough juice to knock down Hulk and put him down for good. If Hulk was going to go all out it would be a funeral for these 2.
who said it has to be fore good? all they have to do is KO. also if I recall dident death wolverine almost kill hulk?

Soleran
lol didn't death Wolverine do alot of things that are beyond assinine? Yes he did, Hulk isn't going to be KO'd by these 2 jokers before they are ko'd themselves.

As Batdude123 would say Death Wolverine is beyond PIS he is PIR (plot induced retardation)

Kool-Aid
I don't think u see my piont yes he has hyper sense, but wolverine healing would heal it as soon as it effected him.

Wolverine cut off his bicep and then passed out a few issues ago.

capt it up
lol didn't death Wolverine do alot of things that are beyond assinine? Yes he did, Hulk isn't going to be KO'd by these 2 jokers before they are ko'd themselves.

As Batdude123 would say Death Wolverine is beyond PIS he is PIR (plot induced retardation)
again that is ur oppion and one other. just becuase u do no like what detah wolverine does does not mean anything it still happened.

capt it up
Wolverine cut off his bicep and then passed out a few issues ago.
? what

badabing
Originally posted by badabing
http://img226.echo.cx/img226/9578/shockwavethunderclap125sj.jpg
http://img226.echo.cx/img226/7126/shockwavethunderclap031ux.jpg
http://img226.echo.cx/img226/6572/shockwavethunderclap11a8wh.jpg

Here's some thunderclap pics. Don't know if they help.
Look at these pics. At the very least the Hulk wins by BFR.

capt it up
Look at these pics. At the very least the Hulk wins by BFR.
why does this matter? hulk pritty dumb and more htne likly do a thundercalp once and that would not put spiderman down for good and certain not wolverine.

ur pics are good, but they do no prove hulk wins.

King_Mungi

Why would a healing factor help him as his senses and healing factor are different. The healing factor can help repair the damage to his inner ear, but like Wolverine said the clap nearly killed him due to his super senses

Soleran
LOL Hulk at his greatest form SMASH's Wolverine! Hulk just grabs Wolverine and walks around beating on him like a little doll, spiderman is just a flea to him.

capt it up
Why would a healing factor help him as his senses and healing factor are different. The healing factor can help repair the damage to his inner ear, but like Wolverine said the clap nearly killed him due to his super senses
actauly his sense and healing factor are both the same mutation. also hulk thunder clapp would effetc wolevrien mroe due to his hyper sense but the thing is all hulk wave would do is pop or damage wolverines ear drum and wolverine ear drums would heal as soon as they poped, so a thunder clap will not win hulk the battle.

Soleran
actauly his sense and healing factor are both the same mutation. also hulk thunder clapp would effetc wolevrien mroe due to his hyper sense but the thing is all hulk wave would do is pop or damage wolverines ear drum and wolverine ear drums would heal as soon as they poped, so a thunder clap will not win hulk the battle.

The ear does ALOT more then hear my friend, your inner ear keeps your equilibrium in sync. One thunderclap would keep them reeling for a bit! And then Hulk just picks them up and smash's them into each other peter's dead then..........................he just carries wolverine and bash's him as he walks like a toysmile The end or he jumps up and throws Wolverine into orbitsmile The end again.

King_Mungi

No their seperate powers, they are not connected as if his senses are down doesn't mean his healing factor doesn't work. No your giving way to much credit for Wolverine's healing factor, and from a weak thunderclap nearly killed him as stated by him.

capt it up
No their seperate powers, they are not connected as if his senses are down doesn't mean his healing factor doesn't work. No your giving way to much credit for Wolverine's healing factor, and from a weak thunderclap nearly killed him as stated by him.
dude he simply met that it killed like hurt a lot no actauly killed him. how would poping an eardrum kill u when u can heal it?

also wolverine healing factor is why he has hyper sense it was later restated that his sense were actauly due to his healing factor. I think they even mention it in the new wolverine hand book 2004, but don't quote me on it.

batdude123

laughing rock

King_Mungi
dude he simply met that it killed like hurt a lot no actauly killed him. how would poping an eardrum kill u when u can heal it?

also wolverine healing factor is why he has hyper sense it was later restated that his sense were actauly due to his healing factor. I think they even mention it in the new wolverine hand book 2004, but don't quote me on it.

As said your innerear is your equilbrium, and yes you can die from overloading your senses. His healing factor isn't that good, and this was in his own words from a weaker thunderclap.

No his nose keeps his savage state in check not his healing factor, and no post evidence where you get this.

Kool-Aid
The ear does ALOT more then hear my friend, your inner ear keeps your equilibrium in sync. One thunderclap would keep them reeling for a bit! And then Hulk just picks them up and smash's them into each other peter's dead then..........................he just carries wolverine and bash's him as he walks like a toysmile The end or he jumps up and throws Wolverine into orbitsmile The end again.

laughing

capt it up
As said your innerear is your equilbrium, and yes you can die from overloading your senses. His healing factor isn't that good, and this was in his own words from a weaker thunderclap.

No his nose keeps his savage state in check not his healing factor, and no post evidence where you get this.
how ois wolveriners healing factor not that good? to deals with ear drums poping? ur talken about a guy who sitts there and let people shot him. ur also tlaken about a guy who has his heart explode.

mungi it will take me a little while to find the evidence u asked for about the senses so ill pm u when i get them.

batdude123
Capt, you can't actually believe that Wolverine could win a fight against Hulk. You're using Death Wolverine as evidence, yet when he was Death, he was MAJORLY amped up. I mean, as Death, Wolverine freakin walked through Cyclops's blasts and also knocked over a door that was being held closed by Cable's tk. So, you can't really use him as evidence. Hulk is a dude that takes ballistic missiles with a smile and can survive a nuke at ground zero. Six knives ain't gonna do sh*t to him. Wolverine shouldn't even really be able to scratch Hulk, let alone hurt him. Besides, Hulk has got a healing factor that is top notch. I believe badabing posted somewhere that Hulk healed from nothing but bones in like three panels. There is absolutely nothing that these guys can dish out that Hulk couldn't take. Hulk has taken down a bunch of the Avengers before when he was pissed, let alone this two guys. Plus, Hulk could just rip Wolverine's back in half like he demonstrated before. There is actually nothing in Wolverine's power set that shows that he'd even give Hulk a little bit of trouble. Spider-man is basically the same way. He can't hurt him either. Hulk takes this fight 10/10.

King_Mungi
how ois wolverinrs healing factor not that good? to dela with ear drums poping? ur talken about a guy who sitts there and let people shot him. ur also tlaken about a guy who has his heart explode.

mungi it will take me a little while to find the evidence u asked for about the senses so ill pm u when i get them.

No it can kill you, by causing a brain anyerism basically overloading the brain. That was from a weak thunderclap, what if he gave him the one that destroyed a city block in Alpha Flight or the one who knocked out Wonderman? not looking to good for him.

No just post it here.

Soleran
Capt, you can't actually believe that Wolverine could win a fight against Hulk. You're using Death Wolverine as evidence, yet when he was Death, he was MAJORLY amped up. I mean, as Death, Wolverine freakin walked through Cyclops's blasts and also knocked over a door that was being held closed by Cable's tk. So, you can't really use him as evidence. Hulk is a dude that takes ballistic missiles with a smile and can survive a nuke at ground zero. Six knives ain't gonna do sh*t to him. Wolverine shouldn't even really be able to scratch Hulk, let alone hurt him. Besides, Hulk has got a healing factor that is top notch. I believe badabing posted somewhere that Hulk healed from nothing but bones in like three panels. There is absolutely nothing that these guys can dish out that Hulk couldn't take. Hulk has taken down a bunch of the Avengers before when he was pissed, let alone this two guys. Plus, Hulk could just rip Wolverine's back in half like he demonstrated before. There is actually nothing in Wolverine's power set that shows that he'd even give Hulk a little bit of trouble. Spider-man is basically the same way. He can't hurt him either. Hulk takes this fight 10/10.

Aside from the mixed up characters names and different universe's ie 616 vs Ultimate that was mostly correct. So word up on that g money stick out tongue

capt it up
frist off wolverien was not amped at all prove it. if ur gunan say he was amped please prove were it was ever stated he was amped int he way u are saying.

also I don't believe logan or spiderman win this actauly no one asked me what i thought on the matter, they just assumed I thought what i did becuase im argueing for spiderman and logan

capt it up
No it can kill you, by causing a brain anyerism basically overloading the brain. That was from a weak thunderclap, what if he gave him the one that destroyed a city block in Alpha Flight or the one who knocked out Wonderman? not looking to good for him.

No just post it here.
K it will be a while though

batdude123
frist off wolverien was not amped at all prove it. if ur gunan say he was amped please prove were it was ever stated he was amped int he way u are saying.

also I don't believe logan or spiderman win this actauly no one asked me what i thought on the matter, they just assumed I thought what i did becuase im argueing for spiderman and logan

What's there to prove?????? What the f**k? THE GUY WALKED RIGHT THROUGH CYCLOPS'S BLASTS AND KNOCKED DOWN A DOOR THAT WAS BEING HELD UP BY CABLE'S TELEKINESIS. DUH!!!!!! Wolverine has been blasted to hell by Cyclops's blasts before and flew a long way. That should tell you something. What amazes me, is that you don't actually think that he was upgraded. roll eyes (sarcastic) Anyways, I didn't realize that you thought that Hulk would win. My bad. stick out tongue

capt it up
What's there to prove?????? What the f**k? THE GUY WALKED RIGHT THROUGH CYCLOPS'S BLASTS AND KNOCKED DOWN A DOOR THAT WAS BEING HELD UP BY CABLE'S TELEKINESIS. DUH!!!!!! Wolverine has been blasted to hell by Cyclops's blasts before and flew a long way. That should tell you something. What amazes me, is that you don't actually think that he was upgraded. roll eyes (sarcastic) Anyways, I didn't realize that you thought that Hulk would win. My bad. stick out tongue
wolverine has taken scots blast full on before pre death so no that no good evdience. logan also pre death walked through havok blast. cabel telekinesis was used to hold the door shut and to gather which wolverine just cut the crap to ribbons.

do u sya a character is amped unless u can prove from text that he was ever said to be amped.

batdude123
wolverine has taken scots blast full on before pre death so no that no good evdience. logan also pre death walked through havok blast. cabel telekinesis was used to hold the door shut and to gather which wolverine just cut the crap to ribbons.

do u sya a character is amped unless u can prove from text that he was ever said to be amped.

Can you prove that statement about taking Cyclops's blast full on? Please, I would like for you to prove that with scans or somethin. Because Cyclops's full blasts have gone through Magneto's shield, they've leveled full forests, and they've also blown a Sentinel a quarter mile. Are you trying to tell me that a 300lb. man is gonna take that blast, but the other things couldn't? Give me a break. roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Fake Macoy
Can Wolverine even cut Hulk? I know he did say that he couldn't way back when (when AF and Wolverine and Nightcrawler teamed up to fight the Wendigo). Wolverine walked through Havok's blast? When did this happen?

badabing
http://img56.exs.cx/img56/1530/4avengers7td.jpg
http://img226.echo.cx/img226/9238/durabilityadamantium4fe.jpg
http://img144.exs.cx/img144/2600/quicksilver9xj.jpg
http://img235.echo.cx/img235/1743/avengersih316e2tg.jpg
http://img31.echo.cx/img31/9952/vector38og.jpg
http://img31.echo.cx/img31/3695/vector3a0dn.jpg
http://img130.exs.cx/img130/3038/Healing.jpg
http://img152.exs.cx/img152/7029/onslaught15qq.jpg
http://img152.exs.cx/img152/6778/onslaught22sr.jpg
http://img152.exs.cx/img152/1638/adaptoid3gj.jpg

Here are some scans of the Hulk's speed, healing, endurance and overall power. This is all I can to to convince everybody.

Kool-Aid
Can Wolverine even cut Hulk?

It depends on what stage he at.

If its lower then yeah, but if its nuke taking Hulk then no.

badabing
Can Wolverine even cut Hulk? I know he did say that he couldn't way back when (when AF and Wolverine and Nightcrawler teamed up to fight the Wendigo). Wolverine walked through Havok's blast? When did this happen?
Hulk was really angry at this point.

batdude123
Funny how he didn't answer my question. big grin

badabing
how ois wolveriners healing factor not that good? to deals with ear drums poping? ur talken about a guy who sitts there and let people shot him. ur also tlaken about a guy who has his heart explode.

This is an older one.
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/Hulk3389/wolverinethunderclap.jpg

A clap for Spidey.
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/Hulk3389/shockwavethunderclap125sj.jpg

badabing
Is this thread finally done. We all agree that Hulk wins?

batdude123
yes

King_Mungi
NO! Puck wins!

TheKahn
This is an older one.
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/Hulk3389/wolverinethunderclap.jpg

A clap for Spidey.
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/Hulk3389/shockwavethunderclap125sj.jpg

That should just about do it. smile

Jade Lightning
Funny how you neglected to show the rest of the fight from the scan of Hulk thunder-clapping Spidey, where he is basically going to town on the behemouth for a good 15 pages. Wolverine and Spiderman have both fought Hulk to stalemates time and time again... why is this going to be any different, especially when they are working together?

badabing
http://img56.exs.cx/img56/1530/4avengers7td.jpg
http://img144.exs.cx/img144/2600/quicksilver9xj.jpg
http://img235.echo.cx/img235/1743/avengersih316e2tg.jpg
http://img31.echo.cx/img31/9952/vector38og.jpg
http://img31.echo.cx/img31/3695/vector3a0dn.jpg
http://img130.exs.cx/img130/3038/Healing.jpg
http://img152.exs.cx/img152/7029/onslaught15qq.jpg
http://img152.exs.cx/img152/6778/onslaught22sr.jpg
http://img152.exs.cx/img152/1638/adaptoid3gj.jpg

Here are some scans of the Hulk's speed, healing, endurance and overall power. I don't cave to fanboy banter.

samishe
I lost respect for Hulk after he've been KOed by Ironman with ONE punch. If we assume that it wasn't PIS then Spidey and Wolvie could win 5/10. If this was a PIS then he wins this fight 10/10.

Dinalfos
Ofcourse that was PIS. When heroes collide, there must be a winner. It can't always be the Hulk because that would throw off the balance. After all, there would be no fun in battles if the outcome is always the same. So they make Hulk lose.

badabing
Originally posted by samishe
I lost respect for Hulk after he've been KOed by Ironman with ONE punch. If we assume that it wasn't PIS then Spidey and Wolvie could win 5/10. If this was a PIS then he wins this fight 10/10.
Co-signed.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Ofcourse that was PIS. When heroes collide, there must be a winner. It can't always be the Hulk because that would throw off the balance. After all, there would be no fun in battles if the outcome is always the same. So they make Hulk lose.

Theres not always a winner, in spider-man and wolverines case its always a draw so marvel dosen't get attacked by mobs of angry fanboys from either side.

badabing
Originally posted by Sparkz
Theres not always a winner, in spider-man and wolverines case its always a draw so marvel dosen't get attacked by mobs of angry fanboys from either side.
That is so true. Could you imagine if Spider-Man kicked the hell out of Wolverine or vice versa. There would be an insurrection.

Sparkz
That is so true. Could you imagine if Spider-Man kicked the hell out of Wolverine or vice versa. There would be an insurrection.

See marvel dosen't have bad writers, they have scared writers.

badabing
See marvel dosen't have bad writers, they have scared writers.
fear scared

laughing

capt it up

batdude123

What's that supposed to prove? That in a friendly sparring match, Wolverine cheated and "accidentally" stabbed Spider-man? roll eyes (sarcastic) Give me a break.

Soleran
that was still shit. Wolverine's blood wouldn't mean jack shit to someone that can press 15 tons..............his grip force would be so much higher it would be ridiculuossmile Hey have a good time with it though.

Sparkz
What's that supposed to prove? That in a friendly sparring match, Wolverine cheated and "accidentally" stabbed Spider-man? roll eyes (sarcastic) Give me a break.

This thread is one step away from becomng a spider-man vs wolverine thread.

batdude123
Can you prove that statement about taking Cyclops's blast full on when Wolverine was not Death? Please, I would like for you to prove that with scans or somethin. Because Cyclops's full blasts have gone through Magneto's shield, they've leveled full forests, and they've also blown a Sentinel a quarter mile. Are you trying to tell me that a 300lb. man is gonna take that blast, but the other things couldn't? Give me a break. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Capt, please answer this question.

capt it up
cheated? I lvoe that excuses. so what spiderman was allowed to use his webs, but wolverine was not allowed to use his claws?

badabing

Capt, if I remember correctly, Spider-Man called Logan an idiot and put Logan on his knees until Iron Man grabbed Spidey to stop the fight. The panel you posted is after all that I stated.

Sparkz
that was still shit. Wolverine's blood wouldn't mean jack shit to someone that can press 15 tons..............his grip force would be so much higher it would be ridiculuossmile Hey have a good time with it though.

I'm sorry but can you explain that you completley lost me there.

capt it up
Capt, please answer this question.
no need to since he done it on 3 occassion making it useable evidence. also this is not a cyclopes vs wolverine match.

also the spiderman pic was just to porve writers are not sacred

Sparkz
no need to since he done it on 3 occassion making it useable evidence. also this is not a cyclopes vs wolverine match.

Oh so your saying its bad writing glad to see your wising up...heh i like twisting peoples words.

capt it up
Capt, if I remember correctly, Spider-Man called Logan an idiot and put Logan on his knees until Iron Man grabbed Spidey to stop the fight. The panel you posted is after all that I stated.
actauly u recalled inccorectly. spiderman went nuts on wolevrien and wolverine let spiderman hit him oevr and over. wolverine at not piont in time was fighting spiderman he felt bad and allowed spiderman to hit him over and over and still wolverine was fine. no piont it time was wolverine on his knees or even close to being KO

capt it up
Oh so your saying its bad writing glad to see your wising up...heh i like twisting peoples words.
twisting word? what u just tryed to twist made no sense

badabing
actauly u recalled inccorectly. spidemrna went nuts on wolevrien and wolverine let spidemran hit him oevr and over. wolevrine at not piont in time was fighting spiderman he felt abd and allowed spiderman to hit him over and over and still wolverine was fine.
Well that's not how I remember it. Wolverine felt bad for slicing Spidey open in a friendly spar. Spidey got angry after he was cut and had Logan kneeling. At that point Iron Man grabbed Spidey from behind to keep him from Logan. After iron Man let Spidey go he collapsed.

capt it up
im gunna leave no before this turns into a wolverine vs spiderman

capt it up
Well that's not how I remember it. Wolverine felt bad for slicing Spidey open in a friendly spar. Spidey got angry after he was cut and had Logan kneeling. At that point Iron Man grabbed Spidey from behind to keep him from Logan. After iron Man let Spidey go he collapsed.
well ur remeber inccorectly. spidemrna went ape and wolverine felt bad and did not even try to fight back he kept his claws in and just let spiderman keep hitting him. actauly wolverine even said he was sorry and for peter to grow up. ironman did grap spidy but wolverine was not on his knees

batdude123

If you don't show me proof, then I'm going to think of that as being a bullsh*t lie. Especially when you consider that Cyclops has F*CKIN BLASTED THROUGH MAGNETO'S SHIELD, LEVELED A WHOLE F*CKIN FOREST, AND HAS BLOWN A SENTINEL A QUARTER MILE. ARE YOU LOGICALLY TRYING TO TELL ME THAT WOLVERINE IS STRONGER THAN THOSE THINGS?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad

Sparkz
twisting word? what u just tryed to twist made no sense

Well earlier I said its not bad writing its cause the writers are scared...then you said you were just prooving the writers aren't scared, granted it dosen't make alot of sense but i just wanted to sound smart sad

capt it up
If you don't show me proof, then I'm going to think of that as being a bullsh*t lie. Especially when you consider that Cyclops has F*CKIN BLASTED THROUGH MAGNETO'S SHIELD, LEVELED A WHOLE F*CKIN FOREST, AND HAS BLOWN A SENTINEL A QUARTER MILE. ARE YOU LOGICALLY TRYING TO TELL ME THAT WOLVERINE IS STRONGER THAN THOSE THINGS?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad
this is not the thread for this. PM me if u wanan know. also I know what ur trying to do and it won't work just to let u know trying to discredit me is not going to work.

capt it up
Well earlier I said its not bad writing its cause the writers are scared...then you said you were just prooving the writers aren't scared, granted it dosen't make alot of sense but i just wanted to sound smart sad
lol

jgiant
doesn't seem like hulk is being mentioned at all...well he wins...HULK SMASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

batdude123
this is not the thread for this. PM me if u wanan know. also I know what ur trying to do and it won't work just to let u know trying to discredit me is not going to work.

I believe earlier you said that Death Wolverine walked through Cyclops's blasts. Then I said that Death Wolverine was amped up. You said that he wasn't amped up as Death. Then you said that Wolverine has walked through Cyclops's blasts when he was not Death. All I'm asking is some proof of what you stated earlier. If you think about it, I'm just continuing a subject that you brought up earlier. So please quit trying to put it off and just show some proof. If you can't or you won't I'll assume that you were lying. Anyways, like I said before, if they do exist (which I'll assume for now that they don't), it's PIS anyways considering the stuff Cyclops's blasts have blown through. Magneto's shield, whole forests, and blasting Sentinels a quarter mile are just a few. Seriously, are you trying to tell me that logically Wolverine can take that, but the other stuff can't??? confused I don't understand you're connection here.

Soleran

Dude your saying that death wolverine can walk through cyclops blasts unphased. Regular Wolverine gets thrown back, yet Death Wolverine's clothes aren't even affected. Its junk and anyway Hulk written to his best potential destroys these guys.

badabing
well ur remeber inccorectly. spidemrna went ape and wolverine felt bad and did not even try to fight back he kept his claws in and just let spiderman keep hitting him. actauly wolverine even said he was sorry and for peter to grow up. ironman did grap spidy but wolverine was not on his knees
I just looked at the pic and what I got from the sequence is that Peter was going to do damage to Wolverine, why else would Stark bear hug an injured Peter? Also, in the upper left corner of the page, Logan is on his knees holding his stomach. But you're welcome to your interpretation.

TheKahn
Originally posted by samishe

I didn't think it was really PIS as the one punch literally took everything that Iron Man had.
http://img430.imageshack.us/img430/4581/ironmanvshulk16am.th.jpg
http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/8407/ironmanvshulk26rn.th.jpg
http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/5624/ironmanvshulk37nn.th.jpg
http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/5048/ironmanvshulk45vg.th.jpg

Either way I don't see Spiderman or Wolverine coming anywhere close to delivering that much force.

capt it up
I believe earlier you said that Death Wolverine walked through Cyclops's blasts. Then I said that Death Wolverine was amped up. You said that he wasn't amped up as Death. Then you said that Wolverine has walked through Cyclops's blasts when he was not Death. All I'm asking is some proof of what you stated earlier. If you think about it, I'm just continuing a subject that you brought up earlier. So please quit trying to put it off and just show some proof. If you can't or you won't I'll assume that you were lying. Anyways, like I said before, if they do exist (which I'll assume for now that they don't), it's PIS anyways considering the stuff Cyclops's blasts have blown through. Magneto's shield, whole forests, and blasting Sentinels a quarter mile are just a few. Seriously, are you trying to tell me that logically Wolverine can take that, but the other stuff can't??? confused I don't understand you're connection here.
trying to dis prove me is funny as hell. I know what ur tyring to do. also I did not bring up the cyclopes thing first u actauly did, but hey I can't let arogrant shit like u think he can actauly discredit me.

(a taste for vengeance from X-men lost tales #2)

capt it up
here my last post on this thread sicne this is way of topic.

batdude123
trying to dis prove me is funny as hell. I know what ur tyring to do. also I did not bring up the cyclopes thing first u actauly did, but hey I can't let arogrant shit like u think he can actauly discredit me.

(a taste for vengeance from X-men lost tales #2)

Arogant sh*t??????????? All I was wanting was some proof you f*ckin fanboy! mad

capt it up
Arogant sh*t??????????? All I was wanting was some proof you f*ckin fanboy! mad
fan boy? what u were trying to do was discredit me which u failed at.

Sparkz
Few did it just get realy warm in here or is it just me?

batdude123

I wasn't trying to disprove you. I simply wanted you to back up what you were trying to say. I mean Wolverine has gotten blasted back a long way before. Anytime that Wolverine walks right through Cyke's blasts is a plot device just to make Wolverine look good. I mean if Sentinals get blasted back a quarter mile, why shouldn't Wolverine go flying back?

Soleran

actually he didn't fail...................... wink

Grimm22
I wasn't trying to disprove you. I simply wanted you to back up what you were trying to say. I mean Wolverine has gotten blasted back a long way before. Anytime that Wolverine walks right through Cyke's blasts is a plot device just to make Wolverine look good. I mean if Sentinals get blasted back a quarter mile, why shouldn't Wolverine go flying back?

Because he's the goddamn Canadian laughing

batdude123
laughing

Metalmanx

I thought your post before this one was supposed to be your last one in this thread?

I'm just saying, man. Stick to your word.

badabing
I like the sig Grimm. cool

Let's get back to the topic.

batdude123
Why, there's no need. Hulk wins 10/10.

badabing
Hulk 8.5/10

batdude123
What??? Hulk wins TEN OUT OF TEN.

badabing
What??? Hulk wins TEN OUT OF TEN.
Hulk 7.5/10shifty

batdude123
laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.