Hirogen vs Predator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Two intergalatic hunters face of who wins

Hirogen- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirogen

vs

Predator- http://members.iinet.com.au/~jaherne/thehunted/yautja/index.php

Tron
Pred schools the wannabe, then takes it's head. The Hirogen are no different than an African big game hunter, except they were armor and have powerful rifles. Preds make big game hunters look like a joke.

golem370
He is a big game hunters on a universal scale with powerful starships and advanced tech I think they are atleast 5 times stronger then the average human from the 24century

Tron
Preds have all that too, and are just as strong, if not stronger. But, they're far better at what they do than the Hirogen would ever be. And, unlike the Hirogen, they do all they're hunting solo.

golem370
Really what about Alien vs Predator three vs All the aliens

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Tron
Preds have all that too, and are just as strong, if not stronger. But, they're far better at what they do than the Hirogen would ever be. And, unlike the Hirogen, they do all they're hunting solo.
Don't sell them short though. Their armor alone is tough enough to protect them from practically any environment. Even a collapsed star. That probably says something about their strength too.

Tron
Originally posted by golem370
Really what about Alien vs Predator three vs All the aliens

If you remember, those were unblooded Preds (a.k.a., rookies). Now, put a Hirogen against a seasoned pro, and they don't stand a chance.

Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Don't sell them short though. Their armor alone is tough enough to protect them from practically any environment. Even a collapsed star. That probably says something about their strength too.

True, didn't stop them from getting whupped by a lone Starfleet crew though roll eyes (sarcastic) . And I don't know about the strength, 7 of 9 was able to throw down with one. They may still be up there in that department, but I doubt it's much more than most Preds.

Swanky-Tuna
True, didn't stop them from getting whupped by a lone Starfleet crew though roll eyes (sarcastic) . And I don't know about the strength, 7 of 9 was able to throw down with one. They may still be up there in that department, but I doubt it's much more than most Preds.
Seven of nine is almost a robot. When a robot grabs you you can't break free because their claws are made of metal and robots are strong.

Tron
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Seven of nine is almost a robot. When a robot grabs you you can't break free because their claws are made of metal and robots are strong.

Didn't stop her from getting dropped by the Rock. wink

grey fox
Didn't stop her from getting dropped by the Rock. wink

Everyone get's dropped by the Rock....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.