super boy prime vs gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diabloman
who wins this fight ? superboy prime or gladiator ?

outavodka
I dont know i see glad coming into this fight all cocky like:
" im gona whoop this little b*tch real good"
then SBP ending up tearing off Glad's fingers and making him eat them.

Validus
Prime

spetznaz
Prime.

batdude123
Superboy Prime with ease.

snoopdogg
Prime takes this.

Juntai
SBP.

OMNIKINETIC
GLADIATOR WOULD DESTROY HIM...WHATS WRONG WITH U PEOPLE...

batdude123
Originally posted by OMNIKINETIC

Are you being serious? stick out tongue What the f**k?

S.S
I agree............

OMNIKINETIC
YEAH...HE'S PRETTY MUCH JUST LIKE THE REST OF THE "SUPERS" AND YOU GUYS GIVE THEM WAY!!! TOO MUCH CREDIT

OMNIKINETIC
Originally posted by S.S
I agree............

FINALLY, IM NOT THE ONLY SANE PERSON ON THIS FORUM

Avalonofthewind
Prime easily.

batdude123
*To OMNIKINETIC* laughing You're clownin'. stick out tongue

diabloman
GLADIATOR WOULD DESTROY HIM...WHATS WRONG WITH U PEOPLE... u people ? that was a racist comment

S.S
FINALLY, IM NOT THE ONLY SANE PERSON ON THIS FORUM
laughing ok sure.........
Originally posted by batdude123
*To OMNIKINETIC* laughing You're clownin'. stick out tongue
Leave my new friend alone.............

batdude123
laughing

OMNIKINETIC
I MEANT U PEOPLE AS IN "SUPER FAMILY" GROUPIES

badabing
The Hulk can beat both of them.

OMNIKINETIC
Originally posted by S.S
laughing ok sure.........

Leave my new friend alone.............

YEAH, WE HAVE TO STICK TOGETHER

S.S
Originally posted by badabing
FO Sho...........cool

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by diabloman
u people ? that was a racist comment

OMNIKINETIC
Originally posted by badabing

NOW U GUYS SHOULD GET MAD AT THIS DUDE FOR SAYING SOMETHING SOOOOOOOOO DISTURBING...THE HULK STANDS NO CHANCE WHAT SO EVER!!!

diabloman
I MEANT U PEOPLE AS IN "SUPER FAMILY" GROUPIES

was a joke laughing

Brutacus
hmmm well gladiator his only weakness his own mind, and he has a lot of experience over sbp.

So a good written gladiator could take it, I mean he's the Praetor of the Imperial Guard of Shi'ar. Must mean something.

But than again I'm not sure.

badabing
NOW U GUYS SHOULD GET MAD AT THIS DUDE FOR SAYING SOMETHING SOOOOOOOOO DISTURBING...THE HULK STANDS NO CHANCE WHAT SO EVER!!!
laughing Happy Dance laughing

Got ya.
hysterical

batdude123
Originally posted by Brutacus
hmmm well gladiator his only weakness his own mind, and he has a lot of experience over sbp.

So a good written gladiator could take it, I mean he's the Praetor of the Imperial Guard of Shi'ar. Must mean something.

Dude... no, not even close. no

S.S
What about you? you actually think Gladiator can beat Superboy prime.no expression
Originally posted by Brutacus

Brutacus
ok well I was just thinking, lol I'm not sure so I guess after a while gladiator would get beaten because he won't be sure what to do about a young boy with that much power.

OMNIKINETIC
I SEEN THE PIC OF GLADIATOR HOLDING A WHOOPED SUPERMAN...AND IF THIS IS TRUE, WHICH I BELIEVE DEARLY, THAN KALLARK WOULD DESTROY SBP...BUT ALL KALLARK NEEDS IS A GOOD SELF-ESTEEM BOOST WHICH ISN'T HARD TO GAIN

S.S
I SEEN THE PIC OF GLADIATOR HOLDING A WHOOPED SUPERMAN...AND IF THIS IS TRUE, WHICH I BELIEVE DEARLY, THAN KALLARK WOULD DESTROY SBP...BUT ALL KALLARK NEEDS IS A GOOD SELF-ESTEEM BOOST WHICH ISN'T HARD TO GAIN
Huh?....... confused

Brutacus
Well my question can gladiator really do what he want's and is his self-esteem his only weakness???

Still he faces a very strong person and in the body of boy wouldn't his sel-esteem fall very hard after on blow?

Mider
glads beating ego is PIS, when supes beat prime it was suppose to be cause he is depowered are you saying that glads is immune to magic like prime like that he could take hits from black adam with fists charged with magic and just say haha that tickled. or that he could womp MM like a chump one of the strongest beings on earth who womped the entire JLA, or that he could beat all those GL's give me a break glads has no chance in hell this whole confidence thing is a HUGE PIS device not even a plot device its total bull it cant even be called a plost divice at least doomsday can die once in a while being humiliated but comes back.

Frostbite883
Glads has been able to lift the Fantastic Four's Baxter Building at one time. He would even kill Superboy Snotty if he had to(given his loyalty to
the Shi'ar empire) because unlike Superman Gladiator won't hold
back on his powers. Glads powers are also in par with powerhouse like
The Incredible Hulk, Juggernant, Thor, Hercules and a few others.

diabloman
gladiator can move planet and destroy them as well just like galactus can. ive never herd of superboy prime doing that.

Grimm22
Superboy Prime killed Superman, the first freakin Superhero!

Superboy Prime killed Superboy!

Superboy Prime moves planets!

N'uff Said

diabloman
Originally posted by Grimm22
Superboy Prime killed Superman, the first freakin Superhero!

Superboy Prime killed Superboy!

Superboy Prime moves planets!

N'uff Said naw lets here some more smile

MattDay

Yea lol that was fan made buddy, i didnt like because gladiator's weakness = mind, supermans true strength = mind, so i guess you could say he has more will to win. so that picture sucks in my eyes and many others

Juntai
Originally posted by Frostbite883
Glads has been able to lift the Fantastic Four's Baxter Building at one time. He would even kill Superboy Snotty if he had to(given his loyalty to
The Incredible Hulk, Juggernant, Thor, Hercules and a few others. And Superboy can push Earth into another part of the universe, lifting Baxter Building is nothing.

Psyquis52
I'm going to say that SP wins this just because he's a sick mother that's willing to cut himself when he's bored.

MattDay
yea i was told he is a bit loopy, didnt he get beaten recently by 'a' superman, im not sure which version bloody fought him...

spetznaz

So, you think that Gladiator can win because he has lifted the Baxter building!
Or because his strength is on par with such luminaries as the Juggernaut and Hercules.

This tells me one thing ....you know nothing about Superboy Prime.

Lifting the Baxter building is small fries, sir.
Especially when you compare that with such feats as punching out of the Phantom Zone, escaping the Speed Force, etc.

Saying Gladiator can beat SBP because (Glad) could lift the Baxter building is like saying that a garden snail can defeat a lion because it (the snail) survived one grain of salt placed on its back with no ill effect.

Juntai
Originally posted by MattDay
yea i was told he is a bit loopy, didnt he get beaten recently by 'a' superman, im not sure which version bloody fought him... after going powerless, sure.

Fanboy

Yeah but you can not compare that to Superboy pulling 13 planets at once.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by Fanboy
Yeah but you can not compare that to Superboy pulling 13 planets at once. Which doesn't matter either way, seeing as Superboy Prime is not the same Superboy who performed the planets-on-a-chain feat.

supremthor
lol

Validus
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Which doesn't matter either way, seeing as Superboy Prime is not the same Superboy who performed the planets-on-a-chain feat.
Though he did rearrange the universe.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by Validus
Though he did rearrange the universe. He did indeed.

Frostbite883
Originally posted by Fanboy
Yeah but you can not compare that to Superboy pulling 13 planets at once.

Good point.

And it's also true that Glads have moved a planet before.

Mider
yeah but glads cant punch out of dimensions can he, or hit them so hard even at a weaker level to make time mess up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.