Nintendo 64

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PINBALL
Do you like it, I sure do I just came back from some intense Golden Eye

RedAlertv2
HAHAHA check my thread.

But yeah, it was awesome dude.

Kumar
dude, more Golden Eye is definitly in store for a later, but VERY soon, date. hopefully tomorrow. We need to BEAT Rampage.

IcePunk
It rocks and yes I still play it

SaTsuJiN
me and my friends played it to death.. we'd be slammin doors in eachothers face and having a shootout in the bathroom stalls.. I always turned the health to -4 so this way all the guns were capable of a 1 hit headshot.. my one friend was hard to kill cuz he slid around on one knee slapping everyone in the legs laughing out loud

H. S. 6
N64 is still one of the best consoles to date.

RedAlertv2
Did anyone ever play FZeroX? That was a great one

Rainbow Road Psychadelic!!

qwsadfrreg
Of course I like the N64, it's my favourite console, mainly because of Rare's contribution to it.

Lana
I love my N64.

And Goldeneye is probably one of my favorite games ever made. My friends and I would ALWAYS play it. Somehow my friend Kim managed to kill everyone when she was unarmed and we all had Moonrakers laughing out loud

PINBALL
I will play N64 till the day I die.....

IcePunk
me too big grin

Thunder Fox
hmmm i liked starcraft for it the and the LoZ games

stunna1773
i like super smash bros and golden eye only

PINBALL
stunna1773 have you ever played FZeroX cause your points of view WILL change I assure you......

SaTsuJiN
lol my friends would start cursing when it came time to play "man with the golden gun"... cuz I'd always wait for a peice of their hand or foot to stick around the corner, and then pwn em embarrasment

"License to Kill" mode was also sorta fun.. except when you'd get 1-shotted with the weakest gun evar! >_< (that damned pp7)

one time we were 2v2'ing on the temple stage.. and I was chatting with my team mate (cuz the other two were on the other couch)... then my friend looked at the tv and went *gasp!* ... uhuh.. we were both in the opposing team members sniper crosshair.. and sadly failed at dodging the maelstrom of bullets ; ; ....

then of course there was that deathmatch where I was about to shoot one friend in the back of the head execution style.. and my other friend ratted me out and he moved just as I pulled the trigger.. -_-

he paid dearly for that in the next game... while he was downstairs stacking up weapons in the 3 floor library.. I was on the first and 2nd floor peppering up the main room with remote mines.. then I just sat on the ramp whistling... he walked up into the main room.. FWOOOOOOM111!!!
Friend : O_O.................. *burned alive*

IcePunk
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
he paid dearly for that in the next game... while he was downstairs stacking up weapons in the 3 floor library.. I was on the first and 2nd floor peppering up the main room with remote mines.. then I just sat on the ramp whistling... he walked up into the main room.. FWOOOOOOM111!!!
I love doing that in Perfect dark on the carpark map. I usually played with Scorpion master and we (or at least I did) used to collect a bunch of proxy mines and 2 laptop guns and then we would secure ourself on the top floor by setting the mines on every exit/entry and then we threw both our laptop guns atop of the stack of creates so that they could shoot and see just about everywhere, ah those were the good days.

PS: we used to play against a few dark speed sims big grin

Scarecrow756
I love the Nintendo 64, it was my first console and Super Mario 64 was the first game I ever played.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Scarecrow756
I love the Nintendo 64, it was my first console and Super Mario 64 was the first game I ever played.

Wow! My first system was Atarii and my first game was Asteroids.
You're young.

I play my N64 all the time still. These are the games I frequent the most:
Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time
Super Mario 64
Pilotwings 64
Super Smash Bros (the controls were tighter on this)
Pokemon Snap (because hitting those Charmanders in the face never gets old, don't knock it till you've tried it)
Donkey Kong 64 (sometimes)
Goldeneye (who doesn't)
Fighting Force 64 (c'mon!)
and Quest 64 because it was lame enough to like.

MadMel
laughing out loud...my fav games on the 64 are super smash bros..goldeneye and conkers bad fur day..oh and mario was pretty good

IcePunk
I thought I was the only who liked Quest 64 confused

Look at the poll, 2 losers so far smile

InnerRise
Was anybody else entralled with the Pokemon Stadium Games?

I was obsessed with them and my main priority was to get them, but sadly I never did b/c I kept giving my Nintendo 64 away sad

One christmas my mom asked if I would give it away to this family so that they could give it to their kids for christmas. She said she'd buy me another one. So I did and she bought me another one, but the one she bought wasn't the same.

The Reset button was fake and it didn't come with the extra Purple Controller so I told her and she said she'd get me another one and later I ended up giving that away to somebody for another christmas again. I also gave all of my games away but one.

.................I never got another Nintendo64 cry

I have no idea why. I don't know if she forgot or I forgot or what but I never got another one so I never got any of the Pokemon Stadium games or any other games and I never got to play the Nintendo 64 game that I got for christmas b/c I never got another system.

I regret giving it away and would have never agreed if I had been older and more mature.

A similar situation happened with my Super Nintendo......boy if I could only go back.

I was too young and too stupid.

is it comprehensible.....

SnakeEyes
I've never owned one, and I'll probably never start playing this console.

PINBALL
lol my friends would start cursing when it came time to play "man with the golden gun"... cuz I'd always wait for a peice of their hand or foot to stick around the corner, and then pwn em embarrasment

"License to Kill" mode was also sorta fun.. except when you'd get 1-shotted with the weakest gun evar! >_< (that damned pp7)

one time we were 2v2'ing on the temple stage.. and I was chatting with my team mate (cuz the other two were on the other couch)... then my friend looked at the tv and went *gasp!* ... uhuh.. we were both in the opposing team members sniper crosshair.. and sadly failed at dodging the maelstrom of bullets ; ; ....

then of course there was that deathmatch where I was about to shoot one friend in the back of the head execution style.. and my other friend ratted me out and he moved just as I pulled the trigger.. -_-

Sounds like you have had some good times at that game.....

H. S. 6
Originally posted by InnerRise
Was anybody else entralled with the Pokemon Stadium Games?

I was obsessed with them and my main priority was to get them, but sadly I never did b/c I kept giving my Nintendo 64 away sad

One christmas my mom asked if I would give it away to this family so that they could give it to their kids for christmas. She said she'd buy me another one. So I did and she bought me another one, but the one she bought wasn't the same.

The Reset button was fake and it didn't come with the extra Purple Controller so I told her and she said she'd get me another one and later I ended up giving that away to somebody for another christmas again. I also gave all of my games away but one.

.................I never got another Nintendo64 cry

I have no idea why. I don't know if she forgot or I forgot or what but I never got another one so I never got any of the Pokemon Stadium games or any other games and I never got to play the Nintendo 64 game that I got for christmas b/c I never got another system.

I regret giving it away and would have never agreed if I had been older and more mature.

A similar situation happened with my Super Nintendo......boy if I could only go back.

I was too young and too stupid.

is it comprehensible.....

Stop crying and go buy one. They're like, $20.

DarkC
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Stop crying and go buy one. They're like, $20.
Or download an emulator.

RogerRamjet
Originally posted by PINBALL
Do you like it, I sure do I just came back from some intense Golden Eye

yes, i loved it.. 25 games, a lost school year and countless hours of Mario Cart battles tells a story of it's own... embarrasment

was a good machine but i have to admit..i haven't pushed the switch of that spacey konsole in yonks... wink

MadMel
Originally posted by IcePunk
Look at the poll, 2 losers so far smile
laughing out loud

PINBALL
I think the real question here is WHY THE **** DID THEY EVER MAKE A NEW SYSTEM!!!!

Solo
Goldeneye is the best game ever made. I'm looking for Starcraft 64 (kicks a lot of ass, I know) but it's out of print and worth like $30, and I don't know if I wanna pay that much.

RedAlertv2
I am so incredibly glad I never sold mine. The sheer joy of having another F Zero X marathon was worth far more than the measly sum I could get from selling my 64

PINBALL
^Yes...Yes it was....

IcePunk
Originally posted by DarkC
Or download an emulator. Yeah but, emulators feel so cheap and doesnt have the same feel as the real thing erm

1021kid
pokemon stadium is one of the best and golden i like being the little dude so i could karate chop them and kill them in one hit no mader how many times they shot me

SaTsuJiN
I actually enjoyed some of the more obscure games... like Fighter's Destiny... who could resist that hip-thrusting / dancing cow that beat your ass and knocked you off the stage? laughing out loud

Me and my friends used to play Hexen until our eyes became pools of water from the low quality images moving at high speeds, combined with the overly-vivid colors... last one standing won wink (and it was usually me)

Perfect Dark was just flat-out awesome... I used to turn my nephew into a suicide bomber against my other two nephews....just throw some remote mines on his back and have him run right to where they were camping... 2 for the price of one evil face .... then of course there were the disarming slap wars... oh the joy..

then you had Road Rash 64... "No .. no not the poolstick in my tire!.." *fwoop!* *flips over handlebars*

I also have the gold edition of ocarina of time.. my best friend actually convinced the manager to give her the last one o_o... <3's best friend.. happy

Mišt
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
I've never owned one, and I'll probably never start playing this console.

shock You've missed out on a lot of good games. N64 games shit on PS2 and Xbox games. 4 player Goldeneye, Mario Party, Perfect Dark, Super Smash Bros.....I've spent more time playing those than I have playing my Xbox. The console is the very definition of multiplayer.

I actually enjoyed some of the more obscure games... like Fighter's Destiny... who could resist that hip-thrusting / dancing cow that beat your ass and knocked you off the stage? laughing out loud

I also have the gold edition of ocarina of time.. my best friend actually convinced the manager to give her the last one o_o... <3's best friend.. happy

I loved Clayfighter, damn that game kicked ass...Boogerman "Flaming Fart" crylaugh

I thought all OoT came out in gold edition?confused But I got mine went the game first came out so I dunno..

DarkC
Originally posted by IcePunk
Yeah but, emulators feel so cheap and doesnt have the same feel as the real thing erm
I like the feel of the computer-ish feel to things, rather than the console. Arrow keys aren't as good as the 360-degree Joystick of the controller though, but I compensate.

SaTsuJiN

Red Superfly
I'll never sell my N64. Too many classics that I love and hold dear.

Pilotwings 64
Mario 64
Mario Kart 64
Goldeneye
Perfect Dark
F-Zero X
Body Harvest
WWF Wrestlemania 2000
WWF No Mercy
Excitebike 64
Star Wars Shadows Of The Empire
Starfox 64
Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Star Wars: Rogue Squadron

Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time was, and still is, my favourite video game EVER.

Solo
BattleTanx!

H. S. 6
Originally posted by DarkC
Or download an emulator.

I already have one... but it's not the same. erm

PINBALL
Tomorrow is gonna kick some ass, I am goin to a friends house just to play some FZeroX and some Golden eye.....that kicks some major ass...

IcePunk
sure does

RedAlertv2
Tomorrow night Im going to a friends house and we are gonna stay up all night playing through the classic 64 games

BackFire
N64 is one of the very best systems of all time.

RedAlertv2
Damn Mario Tennis pwns

Lana
Originally posted by BackFire
N64 is one of the very best systems of all time.

Agreed.

I want to go set mine up and play it...need to find all the cables.

Impediment
Mario 64 and Zelda: Ocarina of Time are two of the greatest games ever.

BlackSunshine
I always liked Conkers Bad Fur Day

PINBALL
^Hell yes

RedAlertv2
ZOmg! Theyre going for the plunger!! NOOOOOOO!!!!!

Man, beach was such a great level

Refused
4 Player Dream Machine.

IcePunk
I actually dont remember playing any crappy game on it and I had just about all of 'em big grin stick out tongue to bad I sold almost everything for some other console bawling I think it was for the Dreamcast

badsymbiote
N64 is rock-solid. All of my Nintendo systems still work. I even have one of the first gameboys. Still play tetris on it.

I still keep two 64s--one in the livingroom, one in the kitchen.

I love Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2 and Snap. Started playing with the kids, then found myself playing alone. My sons also love
Star Wars Rogue Squadron
Mario Kart
Smash Bros
Mario 64
Gex
Banjokazooie
and Transformers Beast Wars

Nintendo. Built to last.

Mišt
Originally posted by Lana
I want to go set mine up and play it...need to find all the cables.

cry

I should just go to the game store and buy another one for $20ermm Anything to play Goldeneye again!

Tekno Boy
Bit of a biased poll at the top, don't you think?

PINBALL
No.....Are you a loser??

RedAlertv2
Originally posted by badsymbiote
N64 is rock-solid. All of my Nintendo systems still work. I even have one of the first gameboys. Still play tetris on it.

Nintendo. Built to last.

No kidding. I think my friends and I own 4 N64s amongst us and not a single one has had any problem. They all still work great

PINBALL
Bout an hour ago did some more intenes:
Super Smash Brothers
Conqurs Bad Fur day
F Zero X
Golden Eye
Mario Tennis....

RedAlertv2
Luigi sounds gay on Mario Tennis

Utaro
The best games for N64 which I still play is Mario Kart64 Super Mario64 Super Smash Brothers, MonterTrucks 64 Mario Tennis.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.