Thunderbird Vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kool-Aid
Thunderbird (John Proudstar)

Vs

Wolverine

Who wins?

capt it up
Originally posted by Kool-Aid
Thunderbird (John Proudstar)

Vs

Wolverine

Who wins?
wolverine wins.
arnt they both called john lol which one are u speaking about one or two? it realy does not matter becuase wolverine beats either one, but it just be a faster win vs the first one.

Kool-Aid
The bigger one.

capt it up
The bigger one.
the picture not large enough to realy see or read the text.
proud star the first one died before his brother was full gron so I would assume he the bigger one in the picture menaing this fight will be even faster for wolverine to win.

Kool-Aid
Why do you say that?

capt it up
Why do you say that?
becuase proud star on a few occassion stated he was no as good as wolverine. he also gave wolverine his best shots and was unable to Ko logan. also right before his death he kept comparing him self to logan and kept saying he was not as good as logan

Kool-Aid
Originally posted by capt it up
becuase proud star on a few occassion stated he was no as good as wolverine. he also gave wolverine his best shots and was unable to Ko logan. also right before his death he kept comparing him self to logan and kept saying he was not as good as logan

I'm talking about the one from Exiles.

capt it up
I'm talking about the one from Exiles.
u realy should of said that at the top of the thread.

how was I supose to know u were talken about the one from exile? since exile is not 616 and there are already two 616 thunderbirds.

Kool-Aid
u realy should of said that at the top of the thread.

how was I supose to know u were talken about the one from exile? since exile is not 616 and there are already two 616 thunderbirds.

They've been in the 616 reality.

capt it up
They've been in the 616 reality.
that does not make them 616 at all. also as far as I know the thunderbird ur speaking about has never been feature in a 616 comic

Kool-Aid
that does not make them 616 at all. also as far as I know the thunderbird ur speaking about has never been feature in a 616 comic

Enough of this.

Who wins.

capt it up
Enough of this.

Who wins.
what are his powers? is he just warpath but on the exile if so then logan wins

Kool-Aid
what are his powers? is he just warpath but on the exile if so then logan wins

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thunderbird_(Exiles)

capt it up
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thunderbird_(Exiles)
i can't comment realy since I don't know this character at all

Lucid Lui
Thunderbird wins.

Marvel Boy
the exiles thunderbird wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.