Woozie's Lost

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Woozie666
Hi!
Woozie with a thread about Lost.
But let's get you to pick the topic we shall discuss.
big grin

rickyduck
Who dies next? icon5

Woozie666
Shannon! cool

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Woozie666
Shannon! cool

Oh dear god...

Why can't they air TV shows at the same time all round the world?

Morning_Glory
shannon dies no expression shes been fertilizer for awhile now

Marth18
I miss shannon

ilvorlandobloom
yeah, she was annoying at first, but then i started to like her

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by ilvorlandobloom
yeah, she was annoying at first, but then i started to like her

I always wondered if there was some significance to the fact the first two actual kind of important characters to die were Boone and Shannon, the siblings...

speshal
Shannon?! She died years ago! Why did Boone die ... he was gorgy! Lol Where I am the last person to die was ... Shannon ... OMG No-one's died in ages. *brain whirrs* Was she seriously the last person to die?!

The Pict
Originally posted by speshal
Shannon?! She died years ago! Why did Boone die ... he was gorgy! Lol Where I am the last person to die was ... Shannon ... OMG No-one's died in ages. *brain whirrs* Was she seriously the last person to die?!

No, Ana Lucia and Libby are also dead

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by speshal

No, Libby and Anna Lucia also died, but they weren't really part of the original crew of survivors.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.