Helllllooo Ladies....DC Ladies Vs. Marvel Ladies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
This is a match pitting eight of Marvel's most formidable women against eight of DC's most formidable...the fight takes place in the vast Savage Land...there is no prep, bloodlust in on, and the goal is to completely wipe out the other team and make it out of the Savage Land alive....the teams are :

TEAM DC :

1. WONDER WOMAN (TEAM CAPTAIN) (NO GODWAVE)
2. SUPERGIRL
3. BIG BARDA
4. HAWKGIRL
5. MAXIMA
6. ZATANNA
7. RAVEN
8. STARFIRE

THIS TEAM IN LOCATED ON THE FAR WEST SIDE OF THE SAVAGE LAND...

VS.

TEAM MARVEL :

1. STORM (TEAM CAPTAIN)
2. SHE-HULK
3. ROGUE
4. NOVA (FRANKIE RAE)
5. INVISIBLE WOMAN
6. JEAN GREY (NO PHOENIX-FORCE)
7. SERSI
8. SCARLET WITCH (PRE-H.O.M.)

THIS TEAM IS LOCATED ON THE FAR EAST SIDE OF THE SAVAGE LAND...

WHICH TEAM OF LOVELY, BUT POWERFUL LADIES TAKES THE WIN???MAXIMA

Jade Lightning
I'd have to give it to the Marvel women, albeit slightly... Storm and She-hulk tip the scales.

Validus
DC mainly on the strength of Zatanna and Raven.

zachrivard
DC has more heavy hitters

leonidas
it would be hard for marvel to counter zatanna. along with barda, supergirl ww and maxima, i don't see the marvel's winning too many. frankie could go nova, but she'd take out her own team as well. their only chance is if sue can take out zatanna quick before anyone knows she's there, but i think raven would know.

too much magic on the dc side, imo.

Crease
Nova, Sue and Sersi are the only women on the marvel
side who last longer than a few min. And I'm giving Sue the benefit of the doubt, not really knowing how her shields would hold up against WW, Maxima and Barda pounding on them. DC women 9/10.

Frostbite883
My money's on the Marvel Super Ladies. smile big grin

MrHeavySilence
Seems like you kinda limited Marvel. DC Ladies would win this one then.

GODSCRIBE
I give it to Marvel. Zatanna can be nullified. Either Nova, Sersi or Jean can shut her mouth telekenetically.

Raven would get speedblitzed by Sersi while Nova holds off Wonder Woman. Sersi after snapping Raven's neck would turn WW into a block of wood. Really Sersi is overkill for Marvel.

Marvel 10/10

Validus
Not really. Maxima can do everything Sersi can.

GODSCRIBE
Yeah, but to a lesser degree and even so there are two of such characters on the Marvel team. Nova can also do all that.

Validus
Raven can do most of that stuff too when she isn't written by Geoff Johns in addition to her soul self and emotion control.

Speedblitz isn't the way to victory for Marvel considering DC easily has the edge in that area.

Templares
How about subbing Moondragon for Jean Grey? Hell between non-jobbing Raven and plot device carrying (Motherbox) Barda, this fight is over before it even begins.

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by Mr. Universe
I give it to Marvel. Zatanna can be nullified. Either Nova, Sersi or Jean can shut her mouth telekenetically.

Raven would get speedblitzed by Sersi while Nova holds off Wonder Woman. Sersi after snapping Raven's neck would turn WW into a block of wood. Really Sersi is overkill for Marvel.

Marvel 10/10

^^^Co Sign^^^

King_Mungi
No Talisman?

Darth Martin
DC

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by King_Mungi
No Talisman?

Nope, sorry...... sad

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
This is a match pitting eight of Marvel's most formidable women against eight of DC's most formidable...the fight takes place in the vast Savage Land...there is no prep, bloodlust in on, and the goal is to completely wipe out the other team and make it out of the Savage Land alive....the teams are :

TEAM DC :

1. WONDER WOMAN (TEAM CAPTAIN) (NO GODWAVE)
2. SUPERGIRL
3. BIG BARDA
4. HAWKGIRL
5. MAXIMA
6. ZATANNA
7. RAVEN
8. STARFIRE

THIS TEAM IN LOCATED ON THE FAR WEST SIDE OF THE SAVAGE LAND...

VS.

TEAM MARVEL :

1. STORM (TEAM CAPTAIN)
2. SHE-HULK
3. ROGUE
4. NOVA (FRANKIE RAE)
5. INVISIBLE WOMAN
6. JEAN GREY (NO PHOENIX-FORCE)
7. SERSI
8. SCARLET WITCH (PRE-H.O.M.)

THIS TEAM IS LOCATED ON THE FAR EAST SIDE OF THE SAVAGE LAND...

WHICH TEAM OF LOVELY, BUT POWERFUL LADIES TAKES THE WIN???MAXIMA

Storm, She hulk and rogue go down hard. Zatanna is too much for the DC side. She can opperate her magic without saying one word if anyone didn't know. Scarlet witch could revert WW back to clay if it happens to work that way. Probably won't. But it could. Sersi certainly cannot turn Diana into wood When Circe, Diana's main villian is more powerful and can't do it. Hawk Girls dies horribly. The only real threats are Nova, Jean Grey and Sersi,and IW. Raven takes out Jean and IW by herself leaving Nova and Sersi. Maxima can create and army of clones to beat sersi until she submits leaving the rest of the team to fight Nova. DC for the win. I would have put Photon, and xenith in there. The fight would be much more even for the marvel side.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.