-=- The Hell is Fox going to Show Now!? -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Koala MeatPie
Malcolm in the Middle is Over (Series final half an hour ago) WHta I liek about you is THANKFULLY over, Charmed is over, That 70ies Show is over,

just what the hella re they going to show?

reruns all summer, yes, but then what? What laod of crap are they going to load up this fall?

DeVi| D0do
The Simpsons? 24? Family Guy? Prison Break?

InnerRise
Fox doesn't show Charmed and What I like About You where I live.

WB shows those shows.

is it comprehensible.....

forumcrew
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
The Simpsons? 24? Family Guy? Prison Break?

not to mention a little show that i think a few people watch called American Idol.

the original thread poster listed some of the least important fox shows.

Koala MeatPie
Okay, Sure they can run those shows, but remeber, this is a 24 Hour 7 day a week basis. Theyc an't show those Constently for 24 hours a day.

forumcrew
you just proved our own point. They lost 4 shows? that adds up to 2 hours out of 168. And not even an important 2 hours. It isnt a big deal. Although that isnt entirely true because its not based on 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Its based on the primetime schedule which still have some big hits so its not a concern. They also have the very sucesfull show House, charmed isnt even a primtime show of thiers by the way, and they have other shows like the war at home, bernie mac show, possibly arrested development, Cops, mad tv, THE OC damn howd i figure that i guess because I hate it but it is sooo popular, plus all the other reality shows they have. Pretty much this is the most pointless unthought-out thread post ever.

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by forumcrew
(...) Pretty much this is the most pointless unthought-out thread post ever.

Excuse me? You're an idiot. Plain and Simple.

Charmed is a one hour show, they lost 2 and a half hours.

And all of those shows you mention are shown ounce a week.
And you are obviously NOT taking into account Ratings.

Theyc an't show the EXACT SAME SHOW twice in a week during primetime, ratings will drop.

More Reality Shows? YEAH poeple will REALLLLLLY want to watch MORE of that shit, unless you're compleatly brainless.

They can't just double production, seeing as they want to keep production costs at a minium, to make maxium profits. (They amke money off Commericals, thats it, If nobody will want to watch a re-run, they the commercial space costs less, therefore less profits.

So you're suggestion is to bombared us with reruns and Reality Shows.

Yeah, thats not going to happen.

forumcrew
lol no thats not what i said. I said they have other reality shows that they will be airing regardless of if I or you like them a lot of people do. Charmed is NOT aired on fox primetime its on the warner bros network. EVERY season networks have NEW shows. So fox is losing Malcom on sunday nights where it still has simpsons, family guy, war at home, american dad, and futurma is supposed to come back, yea Sunday night is really over for fox. They lose a great show in that 70's show on fox, but they still have the king show the O.C on thursday and can use it to help build rating for a new show. My point isnt they can re-run the same shows twice, the point is they will make new shows to make up for the THREE you mentioned they lose, netowrks lose shows EVERY YEAR, they are canceled or seasons end this happens ALL THE TIME. Also you wanna talk about ratings Fox still has its biggest hits according to ratings.

also calling me an idiot rather then just trying to understand my view and have an intelligent conversation just shows your intellectual level.

Why dont you write in to TVGuide.com and ask them if they think the FOX network is screwed for losing 3 shows they have known they are losing all year.

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by forumcrew
(...)

also calling me an idiot rather then just trying to understand my view and have an intelligent conversation just shows your intellectual level.

Why dont you write in to TVGuide.com and ask them if they think the FOX network is screwed for losing 3 shows they have known they are losing all year.

I understand your view, I disagree, And its wrong, I studied Media.

And now 7th Heaven is going to.

DeVi| D0do
*gasp* Goodness no, not 7th heaven too! Now where will I be able to watch people not having sex?

I seriously don't get the point of this thread... they axe old shows to bring in new ones. Malcom and 70's were past their prime.

And I think we're forgetting that the majority of the population (especially the US population - no offence) are complete brainless morons. Which is why reality tv is still going strong... I think you can expect a whole lot more of it because of that. And also because it's comparitively inexpensive to produce.

Solo
Future ****in rama.

alic88
Also 24 and prison break are ending soon, house has only 2 episodes left.

JustOwnin
This happens every summer........

forumcrew
Originally posted by alic88
Also 24 and prison break are ending soon, house has only 2 episodes left.

24 has been signed for 3 more seasons, and prison break was already picked up for next season, house will be around next season too. THe thread poster was saying fox is done in the fall not now.

im wrong? this isnt really a view point i have its simple fact. Shows end every year. new shows come every year. Fox's TOP shows are ALL still there.

InigoMontoya
Yup....OC will probably stick around a few more seasons...and Prison Break was only meant to be a one-season gig, but after last night it looks like it will have to pick up in the fall...and yes, we get 72 more hours of Jack Bauer.

forumcrew
prison break wasnt meant to be one season it was picked up for season 2 a while ago.

forumcrew

forumcrew

forumcrew

papabeard
Fox cancelled Arrested Development they f@cking suck.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.