Mider vs The Living Tribunal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Urizen
AHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

OMG i so sorry....lollolol...i just HAD TO DO THIS

let me step away from my serious side and just...ahahhahahahhahahahahaahaa....omgggg

OMG llolol

ahahaaaaaaaa

No need to explain, you guys know wat im talkn about lolol

sorry Mider, u know i love you wink

Big Sexy
laughing

King_Mungi
Please don't spam.

Lord Urizen
I'm very sorry...

this is purely a joke, please don't let it reflect on my debating skills or contribution to the forum, or my idea of respect.

It's just a joke, i apologize, i jus thnk it was too funny to pass up

theres no offense intended here, plz, feel free to close this without my care.

its just for laughs

Thanos_6383
Wow.

badabing
Mider owns the Living Tribunal. cool

Lord Urizen
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

S.S
Grow up.........erm

Lord Urizen
Hey man, FIRST and LAST joke i ever made

Anyways moving on

this should be closed already

Rick/Genis
Still you guys... he had this coming!

Lord Urizen
I LOVE YOU MIDER !!!!! love

S.S
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
Hey man, FIRST and LAST joke i ever made

Anyways moving on

this should be closed already
This wasn't funny at all just a waste of space..........no expression
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
Still you guys... he had this coming!
There's already been like 5 threads made to try and make fun of him.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by S.S

Cosigned.

Lord Urizen
Look IM SORRY

I had no idea other threads have made fun of him that way

I was NOT trying to insult him, i was teasing him...thats all

To tell you the truth, this thread isn't even that offensive, i do like Mider as a debator, i just found it funny that he ALWAYS BASHES on the Living Tribunal

Even when the thread has NOTHING to do with LT, Mider always finds SOME way to throw the LT in there and BASH on him

So..i figured....in this thread Mider can bash on LT alll he wants, because its HIM vs LT.....

again..humor...sorry whistle

Thanos_6383
laughing

Lord Urizen
confused should i feel guilty ?

Black Adam
Lord Urizen clubs baby seals

Lord Urizen
miffed
SLANNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDERRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Lord Urizen
I also devour souls, drain spiritual energy, impale Hellspawns, EAT angels, feast on demons, and savor in the pain of entire worlds !!!!!

evil face evil face evil face evil face evil face evil face evil face

Lord Urizen
confused

AJ4LIFE
no its funny lol

Rick/Genis
Look IM SORRY

I had no idea other threads have made fun of him that way

I was NOT trying to insult him, i was teasing him...thats all

To tell you the truth, this thread isn't even that offensive, i do like Mider as a debator, i just found it funny that he ALWAYS BASHES on the Living Tribunal

Even when the thread has NOTHING to do with LT, Mider always finds SOME way to throw the LT in there and BASH on him

So..i figured....in this thread Mider can bash on LT alll he wants, because its HIM vs LT.....

again..humor...sorry whistle

You don't need to defend yourself from them! You have every right to this post! So what if other people make fun of mider!? The guy Deserves it evil face I don't care if I offend anyones precious Mider!

Lord Urizen
LOL

AJ4LIFE
lol

Lord Urizen
In all honestly, Mider does make some good points once in a while. I do admit that a few times i felt stumped by a counter point he has made, and therefore had to go back and refer to my information to answer him back.

I just think its EXTREMEMLY hilarious how he has this utter HATRED for the Living Tribunal. Anything he says against Lt, i never take seriously because this is just an example of how he talks of LT :

"The Living Tribunal can't do jack sh*t".....ahhahahahahahhahahahahhah

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

I mean come on, that's not even an argument. He's almost claiming that LT has no power at all, and that he is capable of nothing !

Besides that, even if a thread has nothing to DO with the Living Tribunal, the dude will either throw him in there just to BASH him, OR when anyone ELSE mentions the LT , Mider goes on a RAMPAGE of insults against Living Tribunal, and i thnks its utterly hysterical .

Mider
at least im not like you genis i make you mad once and suddenly you hold a giagantic grudge its pretty sad a few words make you act like i shot your pet in the leg you have issues, anyway i did show up to see this thread but the LT said he didnt have time to fight me cause he forgot he left his stove on then he ran away like a punk saying THERE EXPOSING ME AGAIN IM NOT A JOBBER IM NOT THEY MADE ME THIS WAY DARN YOU MARVEL DARN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lord Urizen
laughing love

Mider I always love you !

Feel free to make a post on the "Lord Urizen vs Retcon" thread.

I created that to make fun of MYSELF, just to show theres no hard feelings, and that im not picking on you.

AJ4LIFE
lord u kill me lol

Lord Urizen
shifty on a good day....i even kill myself

Rick/Genis
Originally posted by Mider
at least im not like you genis i make you mad once and suddenly you hold a giagantic grudge its pretty sad a few words make you act like i shot your pet in the leg you have issues, anyway i did show up to see this thread but the LT said he didnt have time to fight me cause he forgot he left his stove on then he ran away like a punk saying THERE EXPOSING ME AGAIN IM NOT A JOBBER IM NOT THEY MADE ME THIS WAY DARN YOU MARVEL DARN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude.. what the hell are you talking about? I don't read your sentences when they're longer than an eternity without any PERIODS!!! I swear to god, are you nine?

Either way, I don't have a problem with you, you just can't stop hammering the point that LT has no feats. You know why that is? Because HE'S NOT EVIL OR GOOD!!!! Galactus doesn't have too many feats either due to the fact that he isn't good or evil either. Do you ever see "the Presence" do any feats? Tell me, please! People that are above everything don't need to have feats because they're generally like a stoic watchmen more than anything. The Watcher doesn't really have any feats either because he's a WATCHER!!!

Your Vendetta against The Living Tribunal Annoys me about as much as Pre Crisis superman has powers.

Mider
galactus has feats thanks, throwing planets around like nothing when he fought the inbetweener, pretty big feat, but then you might say well thats a small feat compared to the power he's suppose to have, well i could just refer to FF comic where he at the celestial race, ALL OF it, or point at the fact that MANY celestials died fighting ego prime who is said not even to be as strong as the normal ego this same ego who galactus gave trouble, those are feats, what feats does the LT have PERIOUD that have ever shown him to be as strong as they say he is, saying i might not be able to take the IG wow what a feat for a so called multiversal entity, or holding a phoenix avatar that proves nothing galactus was eating one once so that dont mean squat, the goblin force ate another, there just avatars my point is galactus has feats LT has some but none that implicate him to be as strong as they say he is and beside that he's been shown to be weaker then they say he is he's already proven that he's weaker then they say he is in his fight with korvac so i dont need to explain why i hate his guts, cause so many people think he's big and bad and say he can stalemate the spectre, when he probably couldnt beat the spectre toe nail, and obviously you did read my sentences, and who are you calling nine i dont go around insulting your posts when i dont agree with them sept when you do it to me first, so you should ask yourself if your five or whatever.

Big Sexy
Dude, there is no doubt Galactus has feats but they are because of necessity, not choice. Galactus only shows his bigger feats when there is a universal problem.

Rick/Genis
I refuse to read that sentence... edit it with correct grammar and punctuation and PM me so I can read it. Otherwise, I'm sorry mider... but I won't read filth. wink

Lord Urizen
what feats does the LT have PERIOUD that have ever shown him to be as strong as they say he is...

Mider, whose THEY ?

It you mean MARVEL, then they have every right to claim the Living Tribunal to be as powerful as he is.

Like Rick/Genis said, LT doesn't need to "show off his powers" like Spectre, Galactus, or Pheonix Force do. LT is not good or evil, EXACTLY, he just DOES what the TOAA tells him to do..

Whose that say that if the TOAA tells Living Tribunal to defeat Spectre and gives him the power to do so, that LT cannot beat him?

The Korvac story, like i sed before, I think is PIS...and it makes LT look like a FLAT ass character...that i agreed with u on. But its like DARKSEID jobbing like crazy to Superman. It doesnt truly make DArkseid a loser....it makes the writers p*ssies for submitting and pleasing Superman fanboys, and SACRAFICING an extraordinary character just to make ANOTHER LOOK GOOD...........

The Living Tribunal REPRESENTS the One Above All, and remember...he is ABOVE the CLASSIC IG, which was VERY powerful....so for you to minimize it as "wowww big dealll" is childish and totally bias.

Also its hilarious how you even admitted" thats why i HATE LT's GUTS"...bro you NEED to RELAX ! HeS NOT REAL...hes not going to do EVER do anything to you, and i dont THINK he ever HAS done anything to you......how can you HATE a comic book character that much? How can you HATE something that isnt real? WOW

Big Sexy
I hate Barney. Always preaching about damn love.laughing

Rick/Genis
laughing

Lord Urizen
"dude me and GS already told everyone how much of a punk the LT is he cant do nothing to the PF he dont even know if he can beat the IG, he's a total loser he's the living jobber the greatest jobber of..."

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Rick/Genis
ha! Because Darkseid and Galactus NEVER job!

Galactus was beat by Alpha Flight and Darkseid was beaten by Superman and Countless others when he has the power of the presence...

Crease
lol...Mider's a reality warper...LT's going down hard. LT has nothing in his repitoire that Mider can't counter. rolling on floor laughing

On a serious note though, if you don't realize this thread is lighthearted fun then just ignore it. I've defended mider on a couple of occasions while most seem to just jump on the bandwagon dissin him. He's not using punctuation, GET OVER IT or just don't respond.

I admit he's stumped plenty of us by refusing to back down from a point regardless of what you say or post. But honestly, he's far from the only one here afflicted with such tendencies.

Crease
Originally posted by Mider

laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Lord Urizen
Hey Guys, these are EIGHTEEN incidents where MIDER completely BASHES on the Living Tribunal: Check it out lol

1)dude me and GS already told everyone how much of a punk the LT is he cant do nothing to the PF he dont even know if he can beat the IG, he's a total loser he's the living jobber the greatest jobber

2)LT has no feats to back up his so called omnipatence he's a chicken trust me he cant even beat korvac who was stronger then eternity he tried and failed then said something

3) about i got other things to do and ran away like a chump and let everyone die dont believe me read what if korvac made avengers his pawn or something like that and yes its canon any appereance of the

4) but there is only ONE LT which is sad since he's nothing special spectre would womp his butt badly hell even mister Myx might beat him depending on his full power Myx i mean.

5)why do LT and Spectre threads always go into freaking Pheonix threads?

6)umm spectre wins big grin

7) spectre holds LT in his hands like LT did one pheonix avatar, and the pheonix dieing in any reality is not that bad all those beings are just avatars meaning there just instruments of the power not the...

8) youd think so darkone throws a bouncing ball down the corridor and watches darkone run after it going IT BOUNCES IT BOUNCES A BOUNCING BALL WOW

9) havent you been reading the new info on LT? He is nothing more then another abstract his powers are nothing compared to the Pheonix force

10) LT isnt that powerful compared to the anti-life equation if you have proof that LT has the kind of power your talking about be my guest and show us but i havent seen anyone able to do so.

11) LT has been able to lock down a universe and make a sun go nova other that he hasnt shown to have any great power beyond the IG or eternity maybe just a little above eternity but doubtful

12) LT being judge doesnt give him the power to snap his fingers and change everything according to his will putting people back in there place is not very big a feat im sure alot of cosmics can do that i can do that too if i drop something and wanna put it back were it was it will just take me longer and i cant do it with powers

13) LT being taken advantage of is pathetic he cant even do his job i guess is that the new excuse?

14) Oh well i mean i got about infinite more universes to take care of i dont really care about this one ill just go on and leave i dont have time to make people feel the power of...THE LIVING JOBB.......I MEAN TRIBUNAL

15) LT held ONE avatar that means nothing to the PF who resides in the white hot room i would hope, underestimate LT isnt it true you overesimate him isnt it true that you all think he is unbeatable just cause of whats been said about him but not one panal feet exists in my knowledge to show that he is anything more then a wannabe omnipatent who is only a little above eternity.

16) Isnt it also true that the LT was to scared to go up against korvac what excuse do you have for him abandoning the universe that he was appointed to defend if he is so powerful couldnt he have snaped his fingers and fixed everything yet he was left hopeless saying that korvac could not be stoped by his judgements.

17) This is also the same LT that doubts his power against the IG. the ALE for example is probably multiversal i have no proof but it probably is. The LT is nothing he is replaced in the cycle of the universe by the PF and even eternity said so.

18) As ive stated there are no feats or proof to make the LT anyone anymore he is now the living jobber he cant do anything but say this and that and look fancy but in the end does nothing

Is that Hatred or what ? LOLOOL laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Big Sexy
wow

Lord Urizen
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Thanos_6383
Good Lord.....I am shocked this thread is still around..YEE-HAAAA

Lord Urizen
lololol

harlequin115
Hey Guys, these are EIGHTEEN incidents where MIDER completely BASHES on the Living Tribunal: Check it out lol

1)dude me and GS already told everyone how much of a punk the LT is he cant do nothing to the PF he dont even know if he can beat the IG, he's a total loser he's the living jobber the greatest jobber

2)LT has no feats to back up his so called omnipatence he's a chicken trust me he cant even beat korvac who was stronger then eternity he tried and failed then said something

3) about i got other things to do and ran away like a chump and let everyone die dont believe me read what if korvac made avengers his pawn or something like that and yes its canon any appereance of the

4) but there is only ONE LT which is sad since he's nothing special spectre would womp his butt badly hell even mister Myx might beat him depending on his full power Myx i mean.

5)why do LT and Spectre threads always go into freaking Pheonix threads?

6)umm spectre wins big grin

7) spectre holds LT in his hands like LT did one pheonix avatar, and the pheonix dieing in any reality is not that bad all those beings are just avatars meaning there just instruments of the power not the...

8) youd think so darkone throws a bouncing ball down the corridor and watches darkone run after it going IT BOUNCES IT BOUNCES A BOUNCING BALL WOW

9) havent you been reading the new info on LT? He is nothing more then another abstract his powers are nothing compared to the Pheonix force

10) LT isnt that powerful compared to the anti-life equation if you have proof that LT has the kind of power your talking about be my guest and show us but i havent seen anyone able to do so.

11) LT has been able to lock down a universe and make a sun go nova other that he hasnt shown to have any great power beyond the IG or eternity maybe just a little above eternity but doubtful

12) LT being judge doesnt give him the power to snap his fingers and change everything according to his will putting people back in there place is not very big a feat im sure alot of cosmics can do that i can do that too if i drop something and wanna put it back were it was it will just take me longer and i cant do it with powers

13) LT being taken advantage of is pathetic he cant even do his job i guess is that the new excuse?

14) Oh well i mean i got about infinite more universes to take care of i dont really care about this one ill just go on and leave i dont have time to make people feel the power of...THE LIVING JOBB.......I MEAN TRIBUNAL

15) LT held ONE avatar that means nothing to the PF who resides in the white hot room i would hope, underestimate LT isnt it true you overesimate him isnt it true that you all think he is unbeatable just cause of whats been said about him but not one panal feet exists in my knowledge to show that he is anything more then a wannabe omnipatent who is only a little above eternity.

16) Isnt it also true that the LT was to scared to go up against korvac what excuse do you have for him abandoning the universe that he was appointed to defend if he is so powerful couldnt he have snaped his fingers and fixed everything yet he was left hopeless saying that korvac could not be stoped by his judgements.

17) This is also the same LT that doubts his power against the IG. the ALE for example is probably multiversal i have no proof but it probably is. The LT is nothing he is replaced in the cycle of the universe by the PF and even eternity said so.

18) As ive stated there are no feats or proof to make the LT anyone anymore he is now the living jobber he cant do anything but say this and that and look fancy but in the end does nothing

Is that Hatred or what ? LOLOOL laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

......It's commonly accepted by readers that the Living Tribunal is the most powerful character actually written in comics. I mean, he WAS the representative opposite the specter in the crossover, he was the representative who controlled the brothers in the retcon, and his coming is one which causes people to go nuts to fix whatever problem exists before he arrives. That and it's generally stated that only the TOAA is above him--so sure, you can find some very, VERY convoluted circumstances suggesting others are more powerful, but it seems most marvel writers now accept his role.

That being said, he's a very, very boring character--he's a bit of a deus ex machina who really isn't fun at all. He just exists. His decisions also aren't really open for questioning, so there can't be any character development.

So my point is--why does Mider hate him? He's basically a plot device. Admittedly a powerful one, but hating him is ridiculous. It's like hating gravity or something. I mean, does anyone hate on Eternity? Or Death? no....so why the hatred for the LT?

Just seems weird, is all.

capt it up
Originally posted by S.S

im pritty impressed with u S S. since ive been back uve been out standing.

u use to be an ass to people, but u realy have grown out of that and I am glad and proud of u big grin

Big Sexy
Originally posted by harlequin115
......It's commonly accepted by readers that the Living Tribunal is the most powerful character actually written in comics. I mean, he WAS the representative opposite the specter in the crossover, he was the representative who controlled the brothers in the retcon, and his coming is one which causes people to go nuts to fix whatever problem exists before he arrives. That and it's generally stated that only the TOAA is above him--so sure, you can find some very, VERY convoluted circumstances suggesting others are more powerful, but it seems most marvel writers now accept his role.

That being said, he's a very, very boring character--he's a bit of a deus ex machina who really isn't fun at all. He just exists. His decisions also aren't really open for questioning, so there can't be any character development.

So my point is--why does Mider hate him? He's basically a plot device. Admittedly a powerful one, but hating him is ridiculous. It's like hating gravity or something. I mean, does anyone hate on Eternity? Or Death? no....so why the hatred for the LT?

Maybe because hes gold colored laughing

King_Mungi
Originally posted by capt it up
im pritty impressed with u S S. since ive been back uve been out standing.

u use to be an ass to people, but u realy have grown out of that and I am glad and proud of u big grin

I'm not I miss him being an ass embarrasment

capt it up
Originally posted by King_Mungi
I'm not I miss him being an ass embarrasment
lol, true his sense of humor was better back then

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by capt it up

You have an incredible point there. Mider, why do you hate him so much? What's the NINETEENTH reason ? lol

Mider
he got no feats to back his so called statues up none what so ever not even wiki says he can do what he claims, it says he MATCHED the IG not surpassed, ask some guy who use to come around here blabbing his head off about how the LT was so great when i put him up against the pre reconned beyonder i mean the guy said that the LT could beat someone with more power then the multiverse combined and then multiplied by millions, just get blabbing LT wins with no proof at all, then you read how the LT cant even handle korvac, and aint even sure if he can handle the IG, he's so bad a jobber he makes Galactus losing to reed richards in a stairing contest more canon or non PIS or CIS, if LT fought the spectre, spectre would probably turn into a giant and then say WHERE ARE YOU LT I HAVE COME TO KIL.....EW WHAT DID I STEP ON LOOKS LIKE A BUG WITH THREE FACES.

Mider
ummm let me think the spectre shows up at least once in a while in crossovers to show off his power but when LT doesnt oh suddenly he dont need to that sounds like pure nonsense, he has shown up for similar events like when adam warlock could have destroyed the universe with the IG, yet he wont show up when the universe might have died due to the infinites, thats lame and your excusing him is lame he already has feats that put him below the spectre the feats already make him not as powerful as he claims, stop making excuses for him its really annoying.

Lord Urizen
1) Classic Beyonder would MURDER Living Tribunal. But he would ALSo murder the Spectre, so lets leave Classic Beyonder out of it, he's too powerful.

2) You got one thing right. The Living Tribunal did nothing when Thanos had IG, but he wanted to take it away from Adam Warlock, which was such BS in my opinion. Thanos was sadistically using the IG during the whole saga, while Adam Warlock only wanted to keep this power out of the hands of anyone else, he had no desire to change the universe.

Living Tribunal 's judgement there seems totally unfair, even a bit cowardly perhaps.

3) He doesnt have to be as powerful as people claim, that's no reason to hate him so passionately though. Spectre and LT are different....Spectre is more personal about his work, he also gets involved in the TINIEST of conflicts, like those that take place on EARTH for god's sake.

LT only gets involved in universally scaled conflicts, when he sees fit, for WHATEVER reason.....

Mider
didnt see him when the universe almost died cause of the infinites, and spectre at full power was when he had most of the presences power so i dont think he'd lose against beyonder, since the presence is more powerful

Big Sexy
And the claim of Presence > Beyonder, What makes you so sure?

Lord Urizen
How is the Presence more powerful than Classic Beyonder ?

Classic Beyonder had :

1) 1000000 times the power of the Marvel multiverse

2) The power of the writers themselves (Stan Lee confirmed)

3) Power to re shape reality as many times as he wanted to

4) VIOLATE all of Marvel's concepts and orders.

What makes you think Presence could beat him ?

Dude, I'm beginning to think you DC fanboyism is reaching zealotry (no insult intended, just exxagaration of point)

Xplosive
Originally posted by Big Sexy
And the claim of Presence > Beyonder, What makes you so sure?

Because The Presence is Almighty God.

Mider
well they say the PF is megaversal which is i think infinite multiverses that means that it would be more then a million multiverses the power of the beyond is like a few million multiverses combined, if the PF is that strong, then TOAA is that much stronger, and the presence is TOAA's equal or even supiriour.

Lord Urizen
Okay but who says Pheonix Force is multiversal ?

I would like to know where you got this information......

Lord Urizen
i mean MEGAVERSAL

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Xplosive
Which almighty God. The God of our religious faith or the God who has proven fallible in the Morningstar comics?

Lord Urizen
cuz ive only read in every source i could possibly find that White Pheonix of the Crown is a multiversal entity, not a megaversal one.

And "they" say that the Presence is only Multiversal as well.

YAHWEH is also only multiversal.

And Classic Beyonder has many many times the power MARVEL's entirety, (my 1000000 was just a # i pulled out of my ass, it was much more than that).....so how could Presence beat him ?

I'd bet Classic Beyonder could eat the Presence force for breakfast lol

Mider
i got the PF being megaversal from GS

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Xplosive

Again, which Almight God? Vertigo's or the one you beleive in?

If this answer is just your personal religious bias, then it has no validity and therefore proves nothing.

If you are referring to Yahweh who is flawed, supreme, but flawed, then what proof do you have that hes more powerful than Classic Beyonder?

Who says Classic Beyonder can't defeat your "Almight God" ?

Lord Urizen
GalacticStorm is a Pheonix lover, and I'm unsure if any opinion he says on the Pheonix can be totally trusted.

However, if GS can prove that Pheonix is a MEGAVERSAL being with scans or quotes, then I'll accept that point.

However, what difference would it make ?

Is the Presence megaversal? Is Yahweh Megaversal? That's all that matters in the argument against DC vs Classic Beyonder.

Mider
meh he usually brings pretty big and good arguments i suppose thats why i tend to believe him.

Lord Urizen
Understood.

And hey, it you do, thats cool.

But he has never convinced me of anything, likewise i have never convinced him of anything. We're both stubborn. lol

He never showed ME any scans or quotes in any arguments against me, he has only tried to tell me "how to argue"....

ne ways thats off topic

Do you know for a fact that Yahweh or Presence are megaversal?

If not, then how can you say they are ne match for Classic Beyonder.

ALSO...Classic Beyonder has the power of the WRITERS themselves...how do you get more powerful then that ?

HE CAN VIOLATE any realm he wants.....VIOLATE...intrude, he was not bound to Marvel's laws, so why would he be bound to DC's or Vertigo's ?

Mider
i hope whould they are since there is a megaverse who is megaversal if not them?

Lord Urizen
That's not enough to justify the assumption.

You can't just think "Well they are so damn powerful they MUST be megaversal"

You need PROOF of this...i have YET to see proof that Pheonix Force is megaversal, much less anything beyond multiversal.

Yahweh's power has only been stated to be multiversal not megaversal, and the same with Presence.

What proof do you have that they are megaversal ?
None?
If so, don't claim such things.

Thanos_6383
OMG.this thread is still open eek!

Lord Urizen
yea lol

Mider
i would hope she is since she is suppose to be beyond the LT who is suppose to be multiverses in title yet not in power

AJ4LIFE
wow best thread ever

AJ4LIFE
shifty on a good day....i even kill myself omg you do that ill help lol

Lord Urizen
HAAA HAAAA VERRYYY FUNNNNNYYYY rolling on floor laughing

Mider
does anyone know if LT appeared in earth X id like to know what he did in that comic.

Lord Urizen
I have no idea, but taht would be cool to see

Comicbook_kid
I also devour souls, drain spiritual energy, impale Hellspawns, EAT angels, feast on demons, and savor in the pain of entire worlds !!!!!

evil face evil face evil face evil face evil face evil face evil face

embarrasment What about those "DO NOT REMOVE UNDER PENALTY OF LAW" labels on pillow cushions?!?! Don't tell me you cut those off too...?!?!! eek!

Lord Urizen
OMG are you CRAZY ????

Sh*t I WOULD NEVER DARE tear the labels off pillows....

ONLY REALLY EVIL HITLERS do stuff like that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.