Emma Frost vs The Stepford Cuckoos(All Five)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ExodusCloak
Emma Grace Frost(Portable Cerebra = Optional)
http://www.marvel.com/universe/Frost%2C_Emma

vs

The Stepford Cuckoos(All Five: Celeste, Esme, Mindee, Phoebe, Sophie)
http://www.marvel.com/universe/Stepford_Cuckoos

The fight takes place in the Danger Room, during this fight the combatants are able to switch between Reality and the Astral Plane.

Would Emma be able to pull it off? Does it come down to skill or is their power in numbers?
If Emma is outnumbered then you may give her a portable Cerebra.(Optional)

Phoenix_Avatar9
I'm not sure, I really am. The Cuckoos are almost definitely Omega (Endsong) but their power was never truly expressed against a formidable telepath w/o help (ie Kick, Cerebra)

willRules
I reckon the Cuckoos take it. Where are they nowadays anyway????? confused

Frostbite883
Emma's pretty much a powerful in her own right. Sure, she's not
as powerful as Jean Grey in Omega mutant standards but, at least
she's definitely powerful than The Cuckoos because of her skill,
experience and impressive potential of her powers.

Phoenix_Avatar9
Originally posted by Frostbite883
Emma's pretty much a powerful in her own right. Sure, she's not
as powerful as Jean Grey in Omega mutant standards but, at least
she's definitely powerful than The Cuckoos because of her skill,
experience and impressive potential of her powers.

I agree with that about Emma, but the Cuckoos might pull a win out their collective asses. She still has a farways to go in terms of power, but I agree that in skill and experience, shes been there and back.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Phoenix_Avatar9
I'm not sure, I really am. The Cuckoos are almost definitely Omega (Endsong) but their power was never truly expressed against a formidable telepath w/o help (ie Kick, Cerebra)

Well the Stepford Cuckoos aren't doing much, apart from being under house arrest in New X-Men, and not making the team.(Because they refused to take part in Emma Frosts little brawl.)

As for the battle, I'm not sure as to how powerful the Supermind is, they've used it once against Kid Omega.(One of them had the Kick and Cerebro/a?)

I guess Emma is rutheless enough and has the skill to take it.

GODSCRIBE
They kill her.

crucifixio
I thought 1 of the cuckoos were dead

ExodusCloak
Two of them are dead, they were all recently reunited in the House of M, but Sophie ended up dying again, and once everything was reversed they ended up being the Trinity, again.

crucifixio
lol......nobody stays dead in MU except Uncle Ben

ExodusCloak
Well both Uncle Ben and Gwen Stacy were alive in the House of M.
wink
Guess no one stays dead. "So says the Phoenix" big grin

psi-aura
emma wins. she said herself in warsong that she was stronger than the cuckoos, and took control of the thousand in one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.