The King of All Bad-Ass Battles!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
This is it!!!! The MOTHER of all Total Bad-Ass battles....it's the DC Bad-Asses taking on the Marvel Bad-Asses...the BEYONDER has chosen 10 DC Bad-asses and 10 of Marvel's Bad-Asses and placed them on "Planet Bad-Ass"....the only planet in the multiverse where the baddest-asses of the multiverse come to battle it out for their universe....

Representing the DC Bad-Asses are 10 of the toughest and most bad-ass competitors....they are :

DC BAD-ASSES :

1. SUPERMAN (POST-CRISIS)
2. WONDER WOMAN (NO GOD-WAVE)
3. HE-MAN (Remember his DC comic series and match with Supes?)
4. SUPERGIRL (CURRENT)
5. LOBO
6. MARTIAN MANHUNTER
7. SUPERBOY
8. CAPTAIN MARVEL (SHAZAM)
9. ORION
10. MAXIMA

VS.

MARVEL BAD-ASSES :

1. THOR
2. SILVER SURFER
3. WAR-HULK
4. SENTRY
5. HERCULES
6. GLADIATOR
7. NAMOR, THE SUB-MARINER (FRESH OUT OF WATER)
8. WONDERMAN
9. THE THING
10. COLOSSUS

BLOODLUST IS ON....AND IT'S A BATTLE TO THE BLOODY END.....THE GOAL IS TO WIPE OUT THE ENTIRE OPPOSING TEAM TO ENSURE THE SURVIVAL OF THEIR UNIVERSE...OR ELSE THE LOSING UNIVERSE DIES AND EVERYTHING IN IT.....

OH YEAH, FOR THOSE OF YOU WONDERING, THE PLANET IS IN A YELLOW-SUN SOLAR SYSTEM JUST LIKE EARTH....SO, THIS IS IT....THE GREATEST BATTLE OF ALL TIME IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN.....WHICH TEAM WINS AND WHICH TEAM IS BLINKED OUT OF EXISTANCE???

Templares
No Fate, Jakeem, or GL on the DC side?
No Strange, Genis or Quasar on the Marvel side (you put Colossus and Thing on the lineup)?

This is far from being the greatest battle of all time.

jgiant
marvel

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Templares
No Fate, Jakeem, or GL on the DC side?
No Strange, Genis or Quasar on the Marvel side (you put Colossus and Thing on the lineup)?

This is far from being the greatest battle of all time.

wink NOW, JUST WHO ARE YOU TO QUESTION THE BEYONDER??? stick out tongue

Redatom65
ass was sad 11 times....

Comicbook_kid
Can somebody tell me who Genis is? Also, who is Jakeem? I'm not familiar with these characters? Thanks....

Lord Urizen
This battle isnt THAT bad-ass though.

A few of these people are wimpie

Jade Lightning
Marvel Takes it confortably. Come on, Silver Surfer, Sentry, HULK, Thor... even Superman and his friends can't stand up to that kind of power.

Fanboy
Well after the strongest survive the all look to there side at the dead thing and said Why the **** was he here? laughing out loud

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
This battle isnt THAT bad-ass though.

A few of these people are wimpie

WIMPIE?!?!?!?!?!? confused Uhhhh, o.k.?!? roll eyes (sarcastic) So, who exactly in the battle is "wimpie"???

Big Sexy
Dude, you put thing in there with guys that travel at lightspeed and have over class 100 strength. And he-man was also in marvel comics

Jade Lightning
Agreed, Thing isn't all that impresive... Spiderman and Wolverine have both taken him down, actually Spiderman took down the whole Fantastic Four in his debut in comics, when he was far weaker than he has since become; I'd sooner see Peter Parker in that list than Thing.

DigiMark007
I'm not going to edit anything, but for future reference Comicbook Kid, try not to swear so much. erm

...anyway, if DC uses He-Man correctly, the Marvle team's in trouble.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I'm not going to edit anything, but for future reference Comicbook Kid, try not to swear so much. erm

...anyway, if DC uses He-Man correctly, the Marvle team's in trouble.

That's cool...sorry about that. It won't happen again....and I totally agree with you about He-Man...he's a plenty powerful character to give anyone on the other team trouble....

Also, the reason I put the Thing and Colossus in there is because while they may not be the toughest, they are still plenty strong and invulnerable. I didn't want to put someone like Dr. Strange or Quasar on the team too, because I felt like that would've been overkill for Marvel. I wanted to put a couple of "less powerful" characters on the Marvel side to kind of even it out...but don't underestimate the Thing or Colossus. They have shown many times in the past to be quite formiddable against opponents bigger, stronger, and tougher than they are and still came out on top....that and The Thing is just plain cool!!!!!!!

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
WIMPIE?!?!?!?!?!? Uhhhh, o.k.?!? So, who exactly in the battle is "wimpie"???

You know what ? I take that back, i totalllyyyy used the wrong word.

But it's not technically bad ass. You didn't even include Thanos or DArkseid.

Silver Surfer and Superman are great, but they're not bad ass in my opinion. Silver Surfer is a softy at heart, one of the most noble creatures in the universe, and superman is also "The American Icon"....there not bad asses.

Supergirl may kick ass, but she's not bad ass. She's just cool, and hott.

The Thing is not bad ass either, he's just..i duno...cheesy

LOBO is bad ass...he has no regard for life.

Thor is bad ass, he's a violent God.

Orion is the son of Darkseid, so yeah he can be called bad ass

Gladiator ...no he serves the Shiar without question, he's no rebel, hes just reallly really strong...no bad ass in him.

War Hulk yes.....enrage psychotic RAMPAGER..even if silver surfer or superman are stronger together, he's still more of a baddie

There's too many noble people here, not enough DOWN N DIRTY violent characters.....

sorry bro, ur message was decieving. Not all of these guys are totally bad ass.

Comicbook_kid
Yes, I agree...I too think that was a poor choice of words for the title...my bad!!!! By "bad-ass" I meant "powerful" I guess...especially their powers when used in a battle like this. To be used all-out to preserve something as important as their universe...

This reminds me of something that Wizard magazine did a few years ago...they listed their top 10 picks for the "Top 10 Toughest comic heroes"....and I disagreed with their list. The characters they chose should've been listed as "Top 10 MOST POWERFUL comic heroes", not the "Toughest"....by "tough" I think of Batman, Wolverine, Nick Fury, Captain America, Dirty Harry, Rambo, etc.....
They had Silver Surfer, Superman, Flash, Dr. Strange, etc...on their list as the the "toughest" when it should've been the 10 most "powerful"....so, yeah I hear ya what you're sayin', and maybe I should've re-worded it or put a little more thought into a more appropriately-named thread....

Lord Urizen
Hey its all good !

i would form an opinion here, but i duno about everybody on the list.

roughrider
Thing can only take on Superboy or Lobo; doesn't match well against anyone else.
Martian Manhunter, used properly, could tip the scales favourably, unless a character highly resistant to telepathy (Thor, Silver Surfer) takes him down first.

CaptainStoic
bump

Knowsbleed33
No Juggernaut in the battle of bad asses? confused

occultdestroyer
Red Hulk

Nihilist
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Red Hulk the title says bad ass, not assholes

Placidity
I reckon DC.

Marvel team mainly consist of brute strength with a few exceptions.

DC has the strength to match and they have a more varied team.

Nestical
Originally posted by Placidity
I reckon DC.

Marvel team mainly consist of brute strength with a few exceptions.

DC has the strength to match and they have a more varied team.

laughing anyways team 2 has this,no prob.but honestly i dont think your idea of "bad ass" is the same as the rest of the planets.thing?colossus?what were you thinking lol

Bouboumaster
Marvel. Silver Surfer > Kryptonians.

psycho gundam
why is the thing there and not juggernaut?

since i'm on the topic, i think the thing should get a power boost. it's been a while since his last one and in the big scheme of things, he isn't that strong (compared to superman and the hulk).

the rest of the FF got substantial upgrades in many areas of their power's and their versitility is stupendous, grim is still a brick.

maaaybe HE is the red hulk? called it first

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.