Battle of the villians

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Big Sexy
For all intents and purposes lets say these guys put aside there nature and works together.

DC
Darkseid
Imperiex Prime
Doomsday

Vs
Galactus 100 percent
Thanos
Doctor Doom with a little prep

Comicbook_kid
Not sure who Imperiex Prime is, but with 100% Galactus on the opposing team, it really doesn't matter.....Marvel wins.

outavodka
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
Not sure who Imperiex Prime is, but with 100% Galactus on the opposing team, it really doesn't matter.....Marvel wins. with a name like comicbook kid people would think u would know ur comics...first u dont kno genis now imperix. eh it might be for watever reason but MARVEL WINS

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by outavodka
with a name like comicbook kid people would think u would know ur comics...first u dont kno genis now imperix. eh it might be for watever reason but MARVEL WINS

I DO KNOW COMICS thankyou very much....so excuse me if I don't happen to know every friggin' character in the whole flippin' multiverse....*SHEESH*...so, do you want to tell me who Genis and Imperiex is or do I have to go and look it up for myself? Must be nice to be so ALL-KNOWING!

Templares
Just shows you how bad-as$, Victor Von Doom really is. The guy is ranked as a cosmic villain rock.

Galactus schools Imperiex and proceeds to help whip Jobberseid and Doomsday to submission (no wait, Thanos doesnt need help to humiliate Jobberseid).

juggernaut66666
imperiex was a piece of shit superman beat him all by him self atleast 3 times

leonidas
100% g has never been seen. we can speculate he's around eternity level though based on what has been said of him.

that would be enough to beat the team. not even fully written darkseid could match that, i don't think.

Lord Urizen
Marvel Wins

Galactus would take Imperiex

Thanos would take Darkseid

with Doomsday and Dr. Doom it could go either way

But its still 2 out of 3 certain, Marvel wins.

boriquaking55
My first thought was -- Why the fvck is Doom in this battle?

Pick somebody like Surter instead evil face

Big Sexy
Surter is overkill. And its not out of Dooms reach to find a way to defeat Doomsday.

boriquaking55
Yea I know, how much prep are we talking about for Doom again?

EDIT:

Galactus is 100%, I missed that... Team Marvel wins. Remember no PIS/CIS

Big Sexy
1 month

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Surter is overkill. And its not out of Dooms reach to find a way to defeat Doomsday.

Agreed yes Surter is definately OVERKILL....that dude does not play around. And I agree that Doom is quite capable of finding a way of defeating Doomsday....hell, especially with the prep. I mean, the man's found ways of stealing the Silver Surfer and Beyonder's powers, launched the Baxter Building into space, invented a time machine, and even escaped Hell itself....twice!!! So, don't underestimate Von Doom....he's one bad mutha....

The Fake Macoy
As previously stated, with 100% Galactus, Marvel wins this easily.

guy222
Imperiex Prime vs Doomsday/Superman

http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1150448_Adventures_Of_Superman_594_pg16.jpg http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1150449_Adventures_Of_Superman_594_pg17.jpg http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1150450_Adventures_Of_Superman_594_pg18.jpg http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1150451_Adventures_Of_Superman_594_pg19.jpg

xJLxKing
Seriously people should know who Imperiex Prime is. There is no need for scans Guy222, nevertheless they are great big grin

This fight is tough tho
Imperiax >=<Galactus
DS>Thanos
Doomsday>Doom

This fight can go either way. I never seen a 100% Galactus, or what he can do however, I did read something about universal destroy which Imperiax does have.(Big Bang)

Bouboumaster
Galactus > Imperiex
Thanos >> Darkseid
Doom ??? Doomsday

With one month prep, I think he could beat doomsday.

xJLxKing
^ He said a little prep

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by HueyFreeman
1 month

With a month Doom steals Imperiex's power and wins by himself.

Philosophía
Team 1 stomps.

Harbinger
Imperiex solos. And Dr. Doom on team two? WTF?

occultdestroyer
WTF is Doctor Doom doing in here?

He gets killed in the ensuing battle.

Anyways, Team DC takes the majority.

Avlon
Team 1 stomps.

TricksterPriest
Marvel gets prep but not DC? Weak. Then again, Darkseid with prep would be overkill.....

TheGame17
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Galactus > Imperiex
Thanos >> Darkseid
Doom ??? Doomsday

With one month prep, I think he could beat doomsday.

How is Galactus more powerful then Imperiex?...

xJLxKing
^people just don't know who Imperiex is

I'm Bran
Originally posted by TheGame17
How is Galactus more powerful then Imperiex?... Because just an aspect of Galactus was able to create a new universe, and defeat a being that toyed around with the universe.

amirite tp?

stormultt
Team 2 exterminates team 1 awfully little effortblow

Enyalus
Doom with prep takes Galactus' power, Imperiex's power, and the Anti-Life equation from DS and kills everyone else for A) having a stupid looking hat, B) having a nipple on his head and being a poorly designed Galactus ripoff, and C) for having such dry skin...Doom takes care of himself with regular spa treatments.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by TheGame17
How is Galactus more powerful then Imperiex?...

The robot get his energy sucked by the Mighty Galactus.

Edit: And Galactus isn't a villain at all. He's far above such this concept.

zeel
Originally posted by Harbinger
Imperiex solos. And Dr. Doom on team two? WTF?

laughing

zeel
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Marvel gets prep but not DC? Weak. Then again, Darkseid with prep would be overkill.....

that goes for thanos too.

zeel
Originally posted by Avlon
Team 1 stomps.

this will be a good fight i dont see either team stomping either team.

Kasper Gutman
If Doom gets killed, like mentioned in an earlier post, he would attempt to put his consciousness into someone nearby. I'm thinking Doomsday with Doom's mind and powers.

TricksterPriest
He can try. Brainiac tried this tactic, but though he had some success, he found he couldn't hold Doomsday very long. And in any case, Imperiex has one-shotted Doomsday before, he can do it again.

kevdude
Team DC takes it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.