Odin vs. Zeus vs. Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
A battle of cosmic proportions. Who wins?

Big Sexy
Galactus

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Galactus

..and with frighteningly little effort, too.

celestialdemon
Galactus easily.

batdude123
Galactus 85/10.

RogerRamjet
Zeus.. no expression

harlequin115
Zeus and Odin.....

.................are CRUSHED.

The Fake Macoy
Galactus could beat them in any way he wants. He wins this effortlessly.

DigiMark007
While I agree with the votes of Galactus, I think sometimes we overestimate him.

Dr. Strange once knocked him out. Thanos has walloped him back a few hundred meters (by the looks of the scan) with an energy blast. Quasar once blocked one of his blasts without straining himself horribly. And Big G has a notorious difficulty with magic, since his powers are science-based. Both Odin and Zeus don't lack for magical force.

He's not unstoppable....just darn close. And Big G would win, but he definitely wouldn't do it effortlessly.

S.S
Depends on Galactus's health.

General Kon-El
Originally posted by DigiMark007
While I agree with the votes of Galactus, I think sometimes we overestimate him.

Dr. Strange once knocked him out. Thanos has walloped him back a few hundred meters (by the looks of the scan) with an energy blast. Quasar once blocked one of his blasts without straining himself horribly. And Big G has a notorious difficulty with magic, since his powers are science-based. Both Odin and Zeus don't lack for magical force.

He's not unstoppable....just darn close. And Big G would win, but he definitely wouldn't do it effortlessly. Yah but i just wondered sometimes. In that scan where thanos blasted him a few hundred meters back, doesn't galactus have a force field or was the energy blast too powerful and broke it?

DigiMark007
Originally posted by General Kon-El
Yah but i just wondered sometimes. In that scan where thanos blasted him a few hundred meters back, doesn't galactus have a force field or was the energy blast too powerful and broke it?

I don't know. But should it matter? We know Big G would beat Thanos, but the scan shows that he's less than unstoppable.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.