Wolverine vs Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KharmaDog
I have seen, in another thread, that someone thinks logan could beat Bill 2/10 times. I don't even think he'd get that lucky.

Does anyone think he even has a chance?

Please discuss

Comicbook_kid
Yeah, I think Wolverine wins this.....oh, did I also mention I think Aunt May would take down the Living Tribunel & Eternity too.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Beta Ray Bill 10/10....PERIOD

DigiMark007
ninja

GODSCRIBE
I'll got out on a limb and say Beta Ray Bill.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
I'll got out on a limb and say Beta Ray Bill.
No way. Beta Ray Bill has 1 weapon, a hammer. Wolverine has 3 claws on each hand, so that's 6 weapons. And he can move them fast so it's really like 12 weapons. If he uses his feet and moves THEM fast, that's 16 weapons. Wolverine wins.

badabing
SPITE THREAD!

KharmaDog
Originally posted by badabing
SPITE THREAD!

This is not a spite thread at all. I even talked to digi and he saw my point.

As big as a joke that his may seem, there are KMC members who believe that wolverine can beat BRB ( I am most definitely not one of them) and I was hoping to hear the resoning behind their opinions.

Validus
Only way Logan takes this is with Bill starting the fight already unconscious.

grey fox
Wolverine wins !!!!!

Oh wait....Wolverine's the alien guy with the hammer right ?

The Fake Macoy
Remember, Aunt May at her strongest is far more powerful than Wolverine.
As for BRB, he's WAY out of Wolverine's league. There is no way that Wolverine could touch BRB.

leonidas
hey kd. in my thread (which is where people -- several -- said wolvie could win 1-2/10) it's bill WITHOUT ANY ASGARDIAN ENHANCEMENTS. no hammer. no incresed strength or durability (not that his was increased much anyway with the hammer)

just beta ray bill.

imo bill is still too fierce, strong and fast for logan to take even 1/10. bill is close to immortal herc and stillpretty much equal to thor. he would need to tag bill in the eyes or ears and penetrate bill's brain to have any chance. bill is too skilled and fast to allow that too happen though. it IS possible, just very unlikely imo.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by leonidas
it IS possible, just very unlikely imo.

By still possible, do you mean like a 1 in 10 chance, or more of a 1 in a 1,000,000,000 chance?

JOE NUNEZ
After a long battle, Wolverine. laughing

leonidas
Originally posted by KharmaDog
By still possible, do you mean like a 1 in 10 chance, or more of a 1 in a 1,000,000,000 chance?

well, let's just say somewhere in between . . .

wolvie could certainly cut and harm him. wolvie has taken cl100 punches dozens and dozens of times. bill's advantage is he is ALSO (along with cl100) very skilled. contrary to what everyone says, i do NOT think it would necessarily be an EASY win. bill could be hurt and would be hurt. but i don't think wolvie could do enough damage without a killing shot.

i don't know -- 1/20 maybe? in a comic, it would likely be a very good fight.

KharmaDog
i don't know -- 1/20 maybe? in a comic, it would likely be a very good fight.

If the planets were aligned just right, and Beta Ray Bill had just finished a fight with some one the likes of Ulik, Thor or some other such classed fighter, then I would give wolverine a puncher's chance. Other than that, I believe you are giving Logan far more respect than he deserves in this fight, but I respect how you state your opinions.

I am just wondering where the wolvie supporters are that gave him the2 to 3/10 chances of beating Bill...I seriously wanna hear the reasoning behind that.

Metalmanx
Beta Ray Bill 100/10.

spetznaz
Originally posted by Validus
Only way Logan takes this is with Bill starting the fight already unconscious.

No way .....even while unconscious BetaRayBill would still not lose to a punk like Wolverine.

Only way Wolverine wins is if BRB starts out DEAD!
(And even then it is not a given)

spetznaz
I
I am just wondering where the wolvie supporters are that gave him the2 to 3/10 chances of beating Bill...I seriously wanna hear the reasoning behind that.

Logic from a Wolverine fanboy?
Not likely to happen anytime soon .....their most common answer is 'Wolverine wins' followed by 'LOLOLOL.'

R.O.T. Yahman
If the planets were aligned just right, and Beta Ray Bill had just finished a fight with some one the likes of Ulik, Thor or some other such classed fighter, then I would give wolverine a puncher's chance. Other than that, I believe you are giving Logan far more respect than he deserves in this fight, but I respect how you state your opinions.

I don't think you are giving Wolverine enough respect .... the guy had one chance, and took off King Thor's arm.

With all due respect, if the fight was on the terms suggested by Leo, i do think Wolverine has at least a 1 in 10 chance of winning. Its not as if Bill has evidential super speed, or above Sky father durability. smile

S.S
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
I don't think you are giving Wolverine enough respect .... the guy had one chance, and took off King Thor's arm.

With all due respect, if the fight was on the terms suggested by Leo, i do think Wolverine has at least a 1 in 10 chance of winning. Its not as if Bill has evidential super speed, or above Sky father durability. smile
He has super speed to a degree plus better fighting ability then Thor and a cybernetic body which is more durable then Thor's.Bill Spanks Wolverine 10/10 even without the Thunder god powers.

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by S.S
He has super speed to a degree plus better fighting ability then Thor and a cybernetic body which is more durable then Thor's.Bill Spanks Wolverine 10/10 even without the Thunder god powers.

I agree that he is more durable than normal Thor, but he's unlikely to be above King Thor level. The claws went straight through Thor's arm, i think they could do the same to Bill. smile

Wolverine is actually a lot more powerful than everyone makes out. The absurdity of the Wolverine fan boys, has created this notion that Wolverine is actually a push over. This isn't the case. He is consistently depicted above Street level, IMO. You could argue hes' potentially the second deadliest Avenger. smile

S.S
I agree that he is more durable than normal Thor, but he's unlikely to be above King Thor level. The claws went straight through Thor's arm, i think they could do the same to Bill. smile

Wolverine is actually a lot more powerful than everyone makes out. The absurdity of the Wolverine fan boys, has created this notion that Wolverine is actually a push over. This isn't the case. He is consistently depicted above Street level, IMO. You could argue hes' potentially the second deadliest Avenger. smile
King Thor doesn't have higher physical stats then regular Thor........ stick out tongueAsgardians are something like 5 times more dense then a regular human that's not so great Thor's not even bullet proof.

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by S.S
King Thor doesn't have higher physical stats then regular Thor........ stick out tongue

O.M.G. I thought i was the only one who had noticed that as well. big grin

Its ironic that the writers continual depiction of a de-powered Thor, has created a paradox where his Power increasing transformation is less impressive than some earlier incarnations.

S.S
O.M.G. I thought i was the only one who had noticed that as well. big grin

Its ironic that the writers continual depiction of a de-powered Thor, has created a paradox where his Power increasing transformation is less impressive than some earlier incarnations.
laughing Thor's Durability is second rate imo the guy's gotten KO'd by a bullet to the head............ laughing

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by S.S
laughing Thor's Durability is second rate imo the guy's gotten KO'd by a bullet to the head............ laughing

Agreed .... Although in the old days he was a lot more impressive ( The bullet incident excluded). B4 he died, during the Brusiek Avengers , and Jurgens runs he was getting knocked over all the time. Pussies like Ultron shouldn't be able to Hurt Thor, if he's going to be Marvels equivalent of Superman. smile

S.S
Agreed .... Although in the old days he was a lot more impressive ( The bullet incident excluded). B4 he died, during the Brusiek Avengers , and Jurgens runs he was getting knocked over all the time. Pussies like Ultron shouldn't be able to Hurt Thor, if he's going to be Marvels equivalent of Superman. smile
His durability is nowhere near Superman,take the hammer from Thor and supes beats him 9/10

Milkie
SOONER OR LATER WOLVERINE WILL BE CUTTING HOLES IN REALITY WITH HIS ADAMANTIUM CLWS!

S.S
Originally posted by Milkie
SOONER OR LATER WOLVERINE WILL BE CUTTING WHOLES IN REALITY WITH HIS ADAMANTIUM CLWS!
Where have you been........ confused
He's been doing that since the early 90's........

Milkie
WHAT!

S.S
Originally posted by Milkie
WHAT! Originally posted by S.S
Where have you been........ confused
He's been doing that since the early 90's........
smile

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by S.S
His durability is nowhere near Superman,take the hammer from Thor and supes beats him 9/10

Neither is the strength, I mean Thor is rarely depicted beyond a mountain moving level, where as Supes is definitely becoming as Powerful as he was during the Silver age. I hope they don't de power him, like they did with the last Crisis. smile

leonidas
some good points "yahman". i agree with most of them. wink

S.S
Neither is the strength, I mean Thor is rarely depicted beyond a mountain moving level, where as Supes is definitely becoming as Powerful as he was during the Silver age. I hope they don't de power him, like they did with the last Crisis. smile
Strength is closer then the durability that's for sure.Originally posted by leonidas
Which don't you agree with old chap?euro........

R.O.T. Yahman

You need to leave the teacher attitude at work ! wink smile

leonidas
but i AM at work!

rolling on floor laughing

R.O.T. Yahman
but i AM at work!

rolling on floor laughing

It would be pretty cool, if i could get paid for flamming this place. smile

Grimm22
Wolverine would pwn Bill

JK laughing

Bill 100/10

aliveinboston
I have seen, in another thread, that someone thinks logan could beat Bill 2/10 times. I don't even think he'd get that lucky.

Does anyone think he even has a chance?

Please discuss

Since Wolverine's a wimp, he simply isn't strong enough to apply enough force to cut through Bill's skin. It's like me trying to cut through a frozen turkey with a surgeon's scalpel. Sure the scalpel is much harder than the turkey and sure the scalpel is so sharp I could easily chop my own finger off (at the joint) with very little force but a frozen turkey is pretty damn hard and there's no way I could do it even if I was 10 times as strong as I am. Bill's skin is thousands of times tougher than a frozen turkey as Bill can survive explosions and impacts equivalent to nuclear explosions.

The only way Wolverine could even possibly puncture Bill's hide is if he was dropped out of an airliner at 35,000 feet and plummeted to earth with his claws pointing downward. But the sheer impact would instantly kill Wolverine anyway as his blood, eyes and brains would come out of the openings in his skull. So he would be too dead to catch the next flight and repeat his jump.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.