Now THIS is a COOL battle.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Comicbook_kid
This is the battle between Marvel and DC to end them all....12 very powerful characters from each universe will be hand picked by the Beyonder to decide the fate of their universe...they are teleported to a planet in another galaxy to fight it out....each character will be fighting with blood-lust on, and fighting using their powers to their fullest capabilities....the winning team gets teleported back to a saved Earth, the losing team is extinguished from existance, along with their universes....representing their universes will be the following.....

TEAM DC :

1. Superman (post-crisis)
2. Lobo
3. Orion
4. Martian Manhunter
5. Wonder Woman (no Godwave powers)
6. Shazam (Captain Marvel)
7. Zauriel
8. Supergirl
9. Superboy
10. Firestorm (original one, not the new crappy one)
11. Dr. Fate
12. Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)

VS.

TEAM MARVEL :

1. Thor
2. Silver Surfer
3. War-Hulk
4. Dr. Strange
5. Hercules
6. Gladiator
7. Namor, the Sub-mariner (freshly drenched)
8. Beta Ray Bill
9. Wonder Man
10. Captain Marvel
11. Sentry
12. Quasar

Which team is saved, and which team is blinked out of existance for eternity??? Give insightful reasons behind your opinions and comments, and tell how you think the battle would turn out....

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Poala
Maximum number of contenders
Let's keep it maximum 3 versus 3, with the exception of teams. More than 2 characters in a match is hard to discuss, threads like that often dissappear in 2 days, imagine 8 or 10 characters involved...

(Now, in some cases, an exception or two might be made with some theads. It's usually a judgement call on the moderator's part. But, of course, if a thread has like 25+ characters, it WILL be closed. NO exceptions)

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t308157.html

Big Sexy
Swamp thing tips the scale. Replace him

Comicbook_kid
Yes, I know....but the rule also says "...with the exception of teams"....well, this is the two TEAMS chosen by the Beyonder to represent their universes.....so, totally legit here!!!

King_Mungi
but it still has 24 characters battling at once, it's very hard to keep track of them and make a legitment battle plan for each team.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Swamp thing tips the scale. Replace him

DONE!! wink Replaced him with Firestorm....that's better I hope.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by King_Mungi
but it still has 24 characters battling at once, it's very hard to keep track of them and make a legitment battle plan for each team.

You don't necessarily have to have them all battleing all at once, you can break it down individually who you think would take out who, and so on....you don't have to get too specific, just more than saying "Marvel would win" or "DC would win"....because that's just boring...

Big Sexy
Wow this fight is hard. It depends a lot on who takes who.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
You don't necessarily have to have them all battleing all at once, you can break it down individually who you think would take out who, and so on....you don't have to get too specific, just more than saying "Marvel would win" or "DC would win"....because that's just boring...

Oh that's fine then, alright I'll put my two cents in shortly.

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Wow this fight is hard. It depends a lot on who takes who.

EXACTLY!!! wink THAT'S THE FUN OF IT....HOW WOULD YOU PERSONALLY HAVE IT GO DOWN? AND WHO WOULD YOU HAVE TAKING ON WHO AND WINNING?

Big Sexy
Silver Surfer vs Hal Surfer but barely
Strange vs Fate Strange
Gladiator vs manhunter Gladiator but its a jobber battle.
what captain marvel is this

Big Sexy
Superboy vs Wonderman Superboy
Lobo vs Warhulk Lobo
Bet Ray Bill vs Orion To close to tell

Too many but in the end, people like Gladiator, Strange, Sentry, Surfer, Thor and quasar will be a little too much for the DC team

roughrider
This thread looks familiar... roll eyes (sarcastic)

diabloman
this thread as been done before. sorry pal

Comicbook_kid
Originally posted by diabloman
this thread as been done before. sorry pal

Yeah, I know it's been done before.....BY ME. Well, not the exact same thread, but close to it...I just added a couple of different characters, deleted a couple, and now there is 12 on each side, instead of just 8....people were b~tch~ng about the first one and the characters on it, so I just did a new one....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.