Superman Prime vs. The Scarlet Witch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Legion of Doom
This fight is between Superman Prime with the Sword of Truth and GL ring against The uber Goddess godlike Scarlet Witch!!!!!!!!!BLOOD LUST IS ON!!!!!!!!!!!

Frostbite883
Superboy Snotty takes SW down!

diabloman
superman doesnt need all that to beat scarlet witch. he can use his regular powers and knock her out.

Kool-Aid
Emo>Biotch

Legion of Doom
but is SW above IG?

General Kon-El
Originally posted by diabloman
superman doesnt need all that to beat scarlet witch. he can use his regular powers and knock her out. Aside from kryptonite, superman's weakness is magic. Scarlet Witch would destroy regular superman. But does Superman Prime have his weakness to magic?

He-guy88
im not sure on that but if he does then its more sw fav if not then he spanks her till doomsday

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by General Kon-El
Aside from kryptonite, superman's weakness is magic. Scarlet Witch would destroy regular superman. But does Superman Prime have his weakness to magic?

Nope. Not at all. He even said it when spanking Zauriel.

General Kon-El
So Superman Prime is immune to magic now? Ok good. He pwns Scarlet Witch

He-guy88
Infinite Crisis #7 Superboy Prime is seen saying, "Your sword's magic, but magic doesn't hurt me" so thats a no to the magic thing

He-guy88
Infinite Crisis #7 Superboy Prime is seen saying, "Your sword's magic, but magic doesn't hurt me" therefore it is possible that no form of magic could ever hurt him, much like kryptonite. so thats a no to all weackness

He-guy88
although their is this deprive him of the yellow sunlight that fuels his powers It is this weakness that is ultimately exploited by both Kal-El and Kal-L to defeat Superboy-Prime

Psyquis52
The Witch says, "No more multiverse characters." And the Crisis never happens.

He-guy88
Kryptonite from the modern DC Universe does not affect Superboy-Prime. Furthermore, the Krypton of Earth-Prime's universe, unlike other versions of the planet, did not explode in the thermonuclear reaction which created Kryptonite; it was engulfed by its sun, Rao, when the star went nova. Thus, it is unlikely that any version of Kryptonite which could affect Superboy-Prime was ever created

im just puttin this stuff down so people can be 100 percent sure on his weaknesses im sure u peps already know this

He-guy88
Originally posted by Psyquis52
The Witch says, "No more multiverse characters." And the Crisis never happens.

veary good point as always

He-guy88
i gotta stand up for sbp he my ultiment fav

Psyquis52
Superboy Prime could probably win this more times than not. The guy is wicked fast and sick as Charles Manson so he could get this but again Scarlett Witch is also crazy and can adjust reality pretty simple. It could go both ways really. I just wanted to be on the side of Witch cause...actually I don't have a reason.

He-guy88
well i dont know i u read the tred were i said y i like em but its cause he got all those powers and dont care if he realy is out powered or not he dont hold back hes not scared to take the life of his enemy u see superman was never like that in the lest he would veary veary rarely go for the kill im not sayin he should kill his foes but shouldent hold back as much if he dident i doubt bad wouldent stand aginst him to often

He-guy88
dont forget he beat m.manhunter and power girl

He-guy88
m.manhunter who even superman would have trobule with

GODSCRIBE
Scarlet Witch kills him with a gesture, until they ressurect him as usual.

He-guy88
well he cant be hurt by way of magic or krypotonight so sheed have to send him to the center of a red sun

Grimm22
Originally posted by He-guy88
Infinite Crisis #7 Superboy Prime is seen saying, "Your sword's magic, but magic doesn't hurt me" therefore it is possible that no form of magic could ever hurt him, much like kryptonite. so thats a no to all weackness

A magic sword and the ability to change reality are different things

He-guy88
yes but cant we agree that she'ed still have to change it to something to do with a red sun seeing that is his weakness

Grimm22
Originally posted by He-guy88
yes but cant we agree that she'ed still have to change it to something to do with a red sun seeing that is his weakness

Change it to a universe where Heh as to fight every superman incarnation ever big grin

He-guy88
that might work

Legion of Doom
Supes will own Scarlet Witch to the next 5th dimension.

ExodusCloak
Won't Supes just Speed Blitz her before she can do anything? I mean his reflexes are far above her normal human reflexes...

Then again I'm not sure, doesn't Wanda have an automatic hex field around her body? Meaning when Supes blitzes her something improbable happens like he loses his powers or develops breasts? And once her field protects her from Speed Blitzes and his long-ranged attacks she say's "No more Superman"

grey fox
Scarlet witch : No more Krypton

Supes Prime : Hah ! The jokes on you , the planet exploded years ago !!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.