Superboy Prime vs. The Void

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
Kon-El Prime

vs.

Negative Sentry

who wins??

S.S
SBP kisses void then throws him in the sun.

GODSCRIBE
The sun wouldnt kill him you know?

S.S
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
The sun wouldnt kill him you know?
it looked like it did......... roll eyes (sarcastic)

GODSCRIBE
exactly it LOOKED like it did. robert himself knew the Void would return.

S.S
exactly it LOOKED like it did. robert himself knew the Void would return.
After sometime that is........
Or are you trying to convince me that Void would win because he'll keep coming back...... confused

GODSCRIBE
Never even implied that. What makes you think he can throw him into the sun in the first place? He'd overpower Kon-El.

Swanky-Tuna
How many comics have these two been in?

Jeebus, it's to the point where you guys will make a vs thread about a character that just appeared that month. I'm not talking about these two characters necessarily since they have a little story out there.

GODSCRIBE
shhhhhhhhhh

S.S
Never even implied that. What makes you think he can throw him into the sun in the first place? He'd overpower Kon-El.
He'll overpower SBP and that's based on what?Void nor Sentry have done anything for you to say that.

grey fox
The void steals SBP's soul.

Validus
Who is Kon-El Prime?

leonidas
Originally posted by Validus
Who is Kon-El Prime?

laughing out loud

i was wondering the same thing. the void in the second series was a chump. sentry handled him EASILY. sbp would do the same.

BlaqChaos
Originally posted by leonidas
laughing out loud

i was wondering the same thing. the void in the second series was a chump. sentry handled him EASILY. sbp would do the same. Yeah, a chump that broke every last single bone in the Hulk's body in under 30 seconds flat. The Void is a psionic entity, what's SBP gonna do to it?

Superboy Prime
Retcon punch it to hell, and then some.

leonidas
Originally posted by BlaqChaos
Yeah, a chump that broke every last single bone in the Hulk's body in under 30 seconds flat. The Void is a psionic entity, what's SBP gonna do to it?

sentry sure didn't seem to have any trouble handling him physically . . . the hulk scene was one of the stupidest scenes i've ever seen. he didn't even heal for like . . . days!! he should have healed in seconds and has suffered similar and WORSE damage in the past. (ie -- had his torn open guts heal AROUND HIS HANDS AS HE HELD THEM IN! healed completely and in seconds from having been reduced to a near SKELETON BY THANOS!!)

i don't care how strong sentry is -- if something breaks every bone in hulk's body, then sentry beats it THAT easily, there is/was some serious pis at work somewhere . . .

Tron

Good thing Kon-El isn't in this thread then, isn't it? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mider
sentry and void are equal arent they.

Starscream M
Fight on Earth. No BFR.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/27967/783653-prime_trapper_011_super.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/39876/1115916-picture_3_super.png

quanchi112
Void Sentry wins.

Enyalus
Barring 'molecule manipulation' there's nothing Voidtry can do to put SBP down.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Enyalus
Barring 'molecule manipulation' there's nothing Voidtry can do to put SBP down. How can Prime put him down?

Enyalus
Originally posted by quanchi112
How can Prime put him down?
Physical force still affects him. He might be able to be KO'd. We'll see soon, I'm sure.

quanchi112
Physical force still affects him. He might be able to be KO'd. We'll see soon, I'm sure. He can reform when he's bloodlusted. The threadstarter also isn't barring molecular manipulation.

Enyalus
He can reform when he's bloodlusted. The threadstarter also isn't barring molecular manipulation.
Yes, but Sentry's shown that ability once, and it surprised even him. Until he shows more of it, I'm not willing to acknowledge he can control it enough to use it to beat SBP.

I probably won't be sure whether or not Voidtry can be put down by physical force until the end of Siege, but I do know that Voidtry can't put SBP down without those molecular manipulation abilities.

quanchi112
Yes, but Sentry's shown that ability once, and it surprised even him. Until he shows more of it, I'm not willing to acknowledge he can control it enough to use it to beat SBP.

I probably won't be sure whether or not Voidtry can be put down by physical force until the end of Siege, but I do know that Voidtry can't put SBP down without those molecular manipulation abilities. He used it to defeat MM so why couldn't he use it against someone who didn't have these powers? The story will prevent him from using these abilities as it would kill the plot.

I think the chances of him doing so are more likely considering he can reform at will.

Krypto's made Prime bleed so we know sentry can do the same.

supremthor
Superboy Prime wins, his fist can do things past physical, like breaking barriers etc. Shit he'd probably punch Sentry so hard he'd recon sentry ever being created. just saying his fist can do things that shouldn't be doable by physical means.

quanchi112
Originally posted by supremthor
Superboy Prime wins, his fist can do things past physical, like breaking barriers etc. Shit he'd probably punch Sentry so hard he'd recon sentry ever being created. just saying his fist can do things that shouldn't be doable by physical means. No, he wouldn't. You are forgetting all the times he's hit characters and hasn't retconned anyone.

xJLxKing
Prime

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Prime How?

Priest
Sentry ftw.

Batman-Prime
Sentry defeated MM with molecular manipulation but this might have been just possible because MM is himself an molecular manipulator. Till Sentry takes down someone whose power isn't molecular manipulation WITH molecular manipulation it's nothing worth considering. Physically he seems to have big problems and this is where SBP shines.

SBP wins. Fatality. Flawless Victory.

Priest
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Sentry defeated MM with molecular manipulation but this might have been just possible because MM is himself an molecular manipulator. Till Sentry takes down someone whose power isn't molecular manipulation WITH molecular manipulation it's nothing worth considering. Physically he seems to have big problems and this is where SBP shines.

SBP wins. Fatality. Flawless Victory.
So Sentry can only use molecular manipulation on someone that has molecular manipulation? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Priest
So Sentry can only use molecular manipulation on someone that has molecular manipulation? roll eyes (sarcastic)

No but the circumstances of this "feat" might have been unique.

Prep-Man
PRIME!

Colossus-Big C
Spite, sentry is just another level, suck it up.
superman(or any variation) gets turned into cowsh*t

Priest
No but the circumstances of this "feat" might have been unique.
How so?
He for a long time has been using matter manipulation to form reform him self subconsciously. The MM incident was a chance for him to realize what he really can do, and it gave him the opportunity master his new power.

If Ares couldn't be put down with physical force, Sentry would if utilize his new powers. Molecule Man cant be put down by normal means which is why he had to use another means to defeat him.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Spite, sentry is just another level, suck it up.
superman(or any variation) gets turned into cowsh*t

Prime retcon punches him! eek!

JakeTheBank
I really hope that people aren't claiming that Voidtry turns Prime into a pillar of salt or something else stupid considering he hardly ever offensively uses matter manipulation in such a way.

Prep-Man
Hmmm, I wonder if matter manipulation would work. Prime can resist MAGIC, because magic doesn't exist in his world. Same with matter manipulation.

And I consider Mordru >>> Sentry/Void. Easily.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Priest
How so?
He for a long time has been using matter manipulation to form reform him self subconsciously. The MM incident was a chance for him to realize what he really can do, and it gave him the opportunity master his new power.

If Ares couldn't be put down with physical force, Sentry would if utilize his new powers. Molecule Man cant be put down by normal means which is why he had to use another means to defeat him.

Yeah he used his power on himself and another mm user no expression. When is he gonna use his power on "normal" people like Thor? I think he can't but we will see, patience. Till then I think he isn't capable of doing it to people whose molecules are rather "normal".

Enyalus
WTF are with the dozen or so salt references today? Is KMC hungry? Not enough iodine in the diet? What is it?

Prep-Man
WTF are with the dozen or so salt references today? Is KMC hungry? Not enough iodine in the diet? What is it?

They're trying to spice it up, baby!!

Enyalus
Originally posted by Prep-Man
They're trying to spice it up, baby!!
Okay, Dicky V.

Prep-Man
what do you think about matter manipulation working on Prime? It's never been done before.

Priest
what do you think about matter manipulation working on Prime? It's never been done before.
I don't think it has been tried.

JakeTheBank

I personally don't see it as a very viable way to win. Even if said manipulation is the et all reasoning behind how and why Sentry can do what he can do, he has yet (even as Voided out) displayed he can matter manipulate on a whim, so there's no reason to suggest he'll do so in a fight against Prime, at least not right now. Maybe when Siege concludes or during Dark Avengers, they'll shed more light on it, but to date it seems like a plot device power he used once on Molecule Man, which doesn't even make a whole hell of a lot of sense to begin with.

EDIT: As far as matter manipulation in general working on Prime, I'd be inclined to believe that a powerful matter manipulator would be able to harm Prime via this method, but iirc, current Superman has displayed some mild resistance to such a technique, so it wouldn't be out of the question for Prime to be more fortified against it. In any case, I don't see Sentry trying to turn Prime into something else or warp him or anything like that.

Prep-Man
Prime isn't the normal comic character. He's from our world, which is why some attacks hardly work.

Enyalus
I think if it worked on the freakin' Molecule Man, it'll work on Prime.

If Voidtry uses it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I really hope that people aren't claiming that Voidtry turns Prime into a pillar of salt or something else stupid considering he hardly ever offensively uses matter manipulation in such a way. Not that he can't though. It's like t-vo it's a rarely used feat which won't receive much play from here on out.

SBP wins. Fatality. Flawless Victory. This has to be one of the most illogical statements I have ever seen on kmc. I have bendis in an interview confirming he has these powers but some of you still want to labor he only has these powers against the MM. I guess Thor doesn't have the toption of the godblast most of the time only the times he's used it. LOL.Originally posted by Batman-Prime
No but the circumstances of this "feat" might have been unique. Bendis confirmed it. he didn't realize he had powers before then and learned how to use them. It's all explained in the comic. Originally posted by Enyalus

If Voidtry uses it. It's hilarious to see some of the ridiculousness by the dc side here.

JakeTheBank

If Voidtry uses it.

You also have to take into consideration that outside of molecular manipulation, Owen's durability is quite low. Taking into account someone being able to override his power (which, as most have stated, he was a far cry from his higher showings), once that happens, his durability has next to no defense from any outside forces. Prime's durability is ridiculous in of itself.

And of course, this is all assuming Sentry offensively uses his matter manipulation in the first place.

quanchi112
You also have to take into consideration that outside of molecular manipulation, Owen's durability is quite low. Taking into account someone being able to override his power (which, as most have stated, he was a far cry from his higher showings), once that happens, his durability has next to no defense from any outside forces. Prime's durability is ridiculous in of itself.

And of course, this is all assuming Sentry offensively uses his matter manipulation in the first place. If he attempts it do you honestly see Prime resisting it?

JakeTheBank
Not that he can't though. It's like t-vo it's a rarely used feat which won't receive much play from here on out.

Even if he can manipulate matter, him being able to manipulate matter doesn't translate into him being able to do effortlessly what people are claiming him being able to do. Transmute the battlefield into glue? Turn Prime into salt? That's like claiming any pyrokinetic can set the o-zone ablaze or that any telepath can synch up with the entire planet or that any super-speedster can move FTL. T-Vo is about as plot device as you can get anyway, imo. Unless CIS is removed, I have no reason to think Sentry is just going to start screwing with people's atoms and even then, he hasn't used it in a way to illustrate he can do it on a level that some people would claim.

As it is, both Prime and Sentry are going to, more often than not, slug it out.

Prep-Man
I think Superman himself has resisted matter manipulation by Lord Satanus in his own realm. And he's pretty damn powerful in his own realm.

Enyalus
I think Superman himself has resisted matter manipulation by Lord Satanus in his own realm. And he's pretty damn powerful in his own realm.
Sure, but Superman's willpower >>> SBP's willpower. See the end of IC for proof of that.

JakeTheBank
If he attempts it do you honestly see Prime resisting it?

Honestly, I'd have to see Sentry using matter manipulating directly a whole hell of a lot more to consider it a viable tactic. Depending on how he uses it and to what degree, it could do anything from aggravate Prime to mess his world up. There's way too many gray areas and questions about Sentry's power set to be able to simply claim "lulz, he matter manips FTW".

quanchi112
Even if he can manipulate matter, him being able to manipulate matter doesn't translate into him being able to do effortlessly what people are claiming him being able to do. Transmute the battlefield into glue? Turn Prime into salt? That's like claiming any pyrokinetic can set the o-zone ablaze or that any telepath can synch up with the entire planet or that any super-speedster can move FTL. T-Vo is about as plot device as you can get anyway, imo. Unless CIS is removed, I have no reason to think Sentry is just going to start screwing with people's atoms and even then, he hasn't used it in a way to illustrate he can do it on a level that some people would claim.

As it is, both Prime and Sentry are going to, more often than not, slug it out. I agree in character Sentry won't do it right out of the gate. I bet he won't attempt it on Thor. But I do think if he does he can negate and destroy Prime easily.

With that being said I think the Sentry can reform from whatever injuries he accrues and wear him down.Originally posted by Prep-Man
I think Superman himself has resisted matter manipulation by Lord Satanus in his own realm. And he's pretty damn powerful in his own realm. I also have another instance of him being killed and turned into salt if I remember correctly. Do you think Superman can resist MM?

Omega Vision
I actually think full Void Sentry wins mostly due to the fact that if Prime gets covered in black tentacles he'll go all crybaby "I want my night-light" mode.
I agree in character Sentry won't do it right out of the gate. I bet he won't attempt it on Thor. But I do think if he does he can negate and destroy Prime easily.

With that being said I think the Sentry can reform from whatever injuries he accrues and wear him down. I also have another instance of him being killed and turned into salt if I remember correctly. Do you think Superman can resist MM?
Wasn't said incident the work of Spectre-Asmodel? Spectre-Asmodel>>>Sentry

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I actually think full Void Sentry wins mostly due to the fact that if Prime gets covered in black tentacles he'll go all crybaby "I want my night-light" mode.

Wasn't said incident the work of Spectre-Asmodel? Spectre-Asmodel>>>Sentry The point is Superman can still easily be killed. I also have seen the Spectre easily overcome by a black ring which I wouldn't see happening to the Void Sentry personally. Point is Superman can be manipulated and has been on panel.

Omega Vision
The point is Superman can still easily be killed. I also have seen the Spectre easily overcome by a black ring which I wouldn't see happening to the Void Sentry personally. Point is Superman can be manipulated and has been on panel.
You're right. It wouldn't. Because SENTRY ISN'T AN UNDEAD SPIRIT. Context is everything.

quanchi112
You're right. It wouldn't. Because SENTRY ISN'T AN UNDEAD SPIRIT. Context is everything. I think it had to do with the host but meh. I made my point. Supes has been easily killed on panel while being turned into salt. Sentry could do the same but I don't see it as likely as in character for him. If he's bloodlusted then most certainly does Void Sentry bring out his best.

JakeTheBank
Sentry has died before, numerous times at that, so I don't see why he would be immune to the Black Lantern Rings.

Omega Vision
Sentry has died before, numerous times at that, so I don't see why he would be immune to the Black Lantern Rings.
Nekron's special rings could take him. If he were in DC he'd be a BL right now.

quanchi112
Sentry has died before, numerous times at that, so I don't see why he would be immune to the Black Lantern Rings. Void sentry though. I see him reforming at will and his powers being unable to be taken over.Originally posted by Omega Vision
Nekron's special rings could take him. If he were in DC he'd be a BL right now. I disagree. Sentry's molecules his very being is unlike any being who has been taken over in dc.

xJLxKing
Void sentry though. I see him reforming at will and his powers being unable to be taken over. I disagree. Sentry's molecules his very being is unlike any being who has been taken over in dc.
Say hello to AM and Scar

quanchi112
Say hello to AM and Scar How are they like the Sentry?

JakeTheBank
I don't know man. If God's Spirit of Vengeance can be taken over by the BLC, outside of plot device, I can't see Sentry stopping it. Now, if Sentry can reform back to life before the ring can attach itself to him, sure, I'll agree with that. But if Nekron sends the rings to Sentry and basically insta-kills him ala Superman, WW, Superboy, he's SOL.

xJLxKing
How are they like the Sentry?
They aren't. They just are a lot more powerful then Sentry. Point is, Nekron allowed people in DC to be resurrected so he can take their bodies when he enters DC.

If characters like Spectre, AM, Scar, and countless other high heralds are taken, I don't see how Sentry can resist it. At best, he can avoid getting caught by the ring. Though, it's only a temporarily solution

quanchi112
I don't know man. If God's Spirit of Vengeance can be taken over by the BLC, outside of plot device, I can't see Sentry stopping it. Now, if Sentry can reform back to life before the ring can attach itself to him, sure, I'll agree with that. But if Nekron sends the rings to Sentry and basically insta-kills him ala Superman, WW, Superboy, he's SOL. I don't see it happening due to his reality molecular powers and what he could do to the rings. The guy can rez people back to life himself.

quanchi112
They aren't. They just are a lot more powerful then Sentry. Point is, Nekron allowed people in DC to be resurrected so he can take their bodies when he enters DC.

If characters like Spectre, AM, Scar, and countless other high heralds are taken, I don't see how Sentry can resist it. At best, he can avoid getting caught by the ring. Though, it's only a temporarily solution How is Scar more powerful than the Sentry?

So I guess since you admitted they aren't like him you admitted your own point moot. More power doesn't equal immunity.

Omega Vision
I don't see it happening due to his reality molecular powers and what he could do to the rings. The guy can rez people back to life himself.
Look man, if the Spectre's divine powers can't stop the ring then neither can Sentry's rather vaguely defined mm powers.

JakeTheBank
I don't see it happening due to his reality molecular powers and what he could do to the rings. The guy can rez people back to life himself.

Yeah, he can revive himself and others, but it doesn't change the fact that he still died. I think his body can revive before a ring can indoctrinate him based off some of his ressurection/regen showings, but if Nekron sends the rings directly after Sentry and kills him - seeing as he once died - then he dies again. I think he can avoid the rings or attempt to BFR them somehow, but once the process begins, I don't see him stopping it all on his own.

xJLxKing
How is Scar more powerful than the Sentry?

So I guess since you admitted they aren't like him you admitted your own point moot. More power doesn't equal immunity.
The Guardians are able to destroy rings with their powers, yet they can't destroy the Black Rings. What you did prove is that your are just speculating. The fact is, no one can resist it. No magic, no MM, and no power so far shown have been able to resist it. So when you claim a high herald can do so, you show your ignorance. Let's not even get to the fact that the Black Rings can only be destroy with the rings. Something Sentry lacks.

quanchi112
Look man, if the Spectre's divine powers can't stop the ring then neither can Sentry's rather vaguely defined mm powers. I disagree. You already pointed out the Spectre's circumstances are different than the Sentry's.

Yeah, he can revive himself and others, but it doesn't change the fact that he still died. I think his body can revive before a ring can indoctrinate him based off some of his ressurection/regen showings, but if Nekron sends the rings directly after Sentry and kills him - seeing as he once died - then he dies again. I think he can avoid the rings or attempt to BFR them somehow, but once the process begins, I don't see him stopping it all on his own. I just him being a complete anomaly to the process based on his history. I guess we agree to disagree.

quanchi112
The Guardians are able to destroy rings with their powers, yet they can't destroy the Black Rings. What you did prove is that your are just speculating. The fact is, no one can resist it. No magic, no MM, and no power so far shown have been able to resist it. So when you claim a high herald can do so, you show your ignorance. Let's not even get to the fact that the Black Rings can only be destroy with the rings. Something Sentry lacks. What? That's hardly a point. Saying no one can resist it is ludicrous. I guess Mandrakk and Mxy and Lt can't resist it right?

Sentry can mm the rings. Sentry's a walking plot device himself and I see his unique nature as proof he could resist the rings.

xJLxKing
What? That's hardly a point. Saying no one can resist it is ludicrous. I guess Mandrakk and Mxy and Lt can't resist it right?

Sentry can mm the rings. Sentry's a walking plot device himself and I see his unique nature as proof he could resist the rings.
LMAO.
You attempt to make an argument is absurd. Sentry is a walking plot device? So is Superman, and Wonder Woman. IMO, if AM can get caught, perhaps even Mxy can

Omega Vision
I disagree. You already pointed out the Spectre's circumstances are different than the Sentry's.

I just him being a complete anomaly to the process based on his history. I guess we agree to disagree.
Sentry has died many times. That alone makes him fair game for Nekron. The only being that can resist the ring is a being that dies completely at peace. Sentry never dies in peace.

Omega Vision
What? That's hardly a point. Saying no one can resist it is ludicrous. I guess Mandrakk and Mxy and Lt can't resist it right?

Only powers relating to emotions can destroy the rings. Its ludicrous to say that Sentry with few offensive matter manip feats can accomplish that.

xJLxKing
Sentry has died many times. That alone makes him fair game for Nekron. The only being that can resist the ring is a being that dies completely at peace. Sentry never dies in peace.
The Rest in Peace thing works only for Dove because of the nature of the character. No one else

quanchi112
LMAO.
You attempt to make an argument is absurd. Sentry is a walking plot device? So is Superman, and Wonder Woman. IMO, if AM can get caught, perhaps even Mxy can No, they aren't. Superman and her powers are a lot more defined than someone who discovers he can manipulate matter, rez people back to life, and basically have two distinct powers capabilities in one person as the Void and the Sentry.

LMAO.
You attempt to make an argument is absurd. Sentry is a walking plot device? So is Superman, and Wonder Woman. IMO, if AM can get caught, perhaps even Mxy can Can the Lt get caught?Originally posted by Omega Vision
Sentry has died many times. That alone makes him fair game for Nekron. The only being that can resist the ring is a being that dies completely at peace. Sentry never dies in peace. I don't see the ring taking him over. Sentry prevails just like he did against the MM.

xJLxKing
LMAO, You bring no point just speculation

supremthor
You bring no point just speculation

Soooooo true

quanchi112
LMAO, You bring no point just speculation Neither do you. You argue power equals an ability to resist this when I see Sentry's unique nature and the feats he has achieved as the reasoning for why he resists the rings.

quanchi112
Soooooo true How so? He brought up two characters that don't have the same abilities which the sentry does.

Prep-Man
Soooooo true

Prfetty much.

Enyalus
I don't really buy Nekron being able to insta-kill and control Sentry, either. Void or no.

Sentry's never died like Superman or Captain America died....he dies for like, a few hours max, then resurrects himself.

The whole reason it worked against Superman and Wonder Woman and the like was because when they died they went to Nekron's realm and Nekron was the one to release them. How do we know where Sentry goes when he's destroyed? He wouldn't go to Death's realm I wouldn't think, because he wouldn't be able to resurrect himself from there. So no, I'm with Quan here, and I don't buy it.

Mindset
Sentry may never actually die, his physical body may just be destroyed.

kgkg
Can we give these Sentry threads a break?

Mindset
Never kg, never.

kgkg
^ You still watching "How i met you Mother"? Shit got so boring....

Mindset
No

xJLxKing
I don't really buy Nekron being able to insta-kill and control Sentry, either. Void or no.

Sentry's never died like Superman or Captain America died....he dies for like, a few hours max, then resurrects himself.

The whole reason it worked against Superman and Wonder Woman and the like was because when they died they went to Nekron's realm and Nekron was the one to release them. How do we know where Sentry goes when he's destroyed? He wouldn't go to Death's realm I wouldn't think, because he wouldn't be able to resurrect himself from there. So no, I'm with Quan here, and I don't buy it.
It's called neutral universe

Enyalus
It's called neutral universe
It's called 'until we know whether or not Sentry actually 'dies' let's hold off on speculating whether or not Nekron can affect him.' As Mindset said, Sentry's body might get destroyed. That's different than dying (sometimes.)

D_Dude1210
Yep, just because bodies can be utterly destroyed, doesn't mean they died. Think Lobo, for example...

Mindset
Or Iceman.

D_Dude1210
or stardust.

Mindset
Or Sentry.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by Mindset
Or Sentry.

Agreed. thumb up

I'm sure the DC folks get it already...

manx422
Superboy Prime

bbrem123
Senty

SuperiorTech
Prime

shokosugi
Superboy prime can just blitz this b-level trying-hard-to-differentiate-my-self-from-superman wannabe.

SamZED
Sentry defeated MM with molecular manipulation but this might have been just possible because MM is himself an molecular manipulator. That.. doesn't make much sense. If anything it should be harder for Sentry to defeat MM because he can manipulate molecules, he beat him at his own game. Manipulating someone who doesn't have the kind of power (no matter how good his mm resistance is) should be FAR easier than doing it to MM.

Mindset
Originally posted by shokosugi
Superboy prime can just blitz this b-level trying-hard-to-differentiate-my-self-from-superman wannabe. lol

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by SamZED
That.. doesn't make much sense. If anything it should be harder for Sentry to defeat MM because he can manipulate molecules, he beat him at his own game. Manipulating someone who doesn't have the kind of power (no matter how good his mm resistance is) should be FAR easier than doing it to MM.

He is not only mentally unstable it seems... MM doesn't even has the durability to tank an Donald Blake punch...

Blanket
Superboy prime can just blitz this b-level trying-hard-to-differentiate-my-self-from-superman wannabe. Irony.

quanchi112
Superboy prime can just blitz this b-level trying-hard-to-differentiate-my-self-from-superman wannabe. Again calling someone a ripoff isn't a debating tactic. Sentry is about as far from Superman personality wise as you could be from someone. Sentry has blonde hair while Superman doesn't. Sentry can reform at will and has powers Superman can only dream of.

Oh yeah, that Hulk ripoff was the guy who originally killed Superman.

Prime also doesn't speedblitz.

The whole reason it worked against Superman and Wonder Woman and the like was because when they died they went to Nekron's realm and Nekron was the one to release them. How do we know where Sentry goes when he's destroyed? He wouldn't go to Death's realm I wouldn't think, because he wouldn't be able to resurrect himself from there. So no, I'm with Quan here, and I don't buy it. thumb up Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Agreed. thumb up

I'm sure the DC folks get it already... They most certainly do. Someone tried telling me Scar was more powerful than the Sentry. I laughed a little.

the ninjak
It's funny how the only people who think SBP can beat Sentry/Void have Supes as their Avatars.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by the ninjak
It's funny how the only people who think SBP can beat Sentry/Void have Supes as their Avatars.

Only on nr. 5, those who think Sentry wins are in the minority. Only is the wrong word to go.
The Superman haters are few in this thread it seems but still enough to spit their venom.
The other part of the majority, who give SBP the win, which doesn't wield the Superman Avatar hates Sentry more it seems, or they aren't as biased as the haters.

sneer

the ninjak
Only on nr. 5, those who think Sentry wins are in the minority. Only is the wrong word to go.
The Superman haters are few in this thread it seems but still enough to spit their venom.
The other part of the majority, who give SBP the win, which doesn't wield the Superman Avatar hates Sentry more it seems, or they aren't as biased as the haters.

sneer

So how does SBP keep Sentry/Void down? And I admit I was just looking at this page.

Batman-Prime
So how does SBP keep Sentry/Void down?

By punching him. A ko is enough for an win. When he (tear)s him apart and throws his body parts in different corners of the solar system, Sentry will need some time to reform. TKO.
I would say this is a most likely outcome of this fight, currently. SBP is Sentrys superior, physically BUT as a million people before said, we have to wait for SIEGE to end, then we will know how powerful Sentry really is. So it's better to wait and change the opinion then overhype one feat.

quanchi112
It's funny how the only people who think SBP can beat Sentry/Void have Supes as their Avatars. Exactly.Originally posted by Batman-Prime
By punching him. A ko is enough for an win. When he (tear)s him apart and throws his body parts in different corners of the solar system, Sentry will need some time to reform. TKO.
I would say this is a most likely outcome of this fight, currently. SBP is Sentrys superior, physically BUT as a million people before said, we have to wait for SIEGE to end, then we will know how powerful Sentry really is. So it's better to wait and change the opinion then overhype one feat. Who has ko'd beaten the Sentry since he realized his new powers?

That's like using Legacy feats for Photon. smile

xJLxKing
It's void

Batman-Prime
Quan read the posts from the beginning, most people give SBP the win and most don't have the Superman avatar roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thor has eek! it seems. As said wait and see.

the ninjak
It's void

? Void is Sentry
Watch Fight Club

Batman-Prime
? Void is Sentry
Watch Fight Club

Spoiler, damn you! Not everyone has seen Fight Club!

stick out tongue

xJLxKing
? Void is Sentry
Watch Fight Club They aren't the same with power levels. Read DA 14

quanchi112
It's void They are the same person.Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Quan read the posts from the beginning, most people give SBP the win and most don't have the Superman avatar roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thor has eek! it seems. As said wait and see. You have had a superman sig. I've even had sigs with Superman on them.

the ninjak
Yeah but after Dark Avengers Sentry
Sentry remains in yellow suit + black eyes.
The gap is being bridged.

Batman-Prime
No i had an Superman f*ucks Thanos in the ass sig. But that doesn't makes me the majority, which gives SBP the win here. wink

xJLxKing
The gap is being bridged.
No, read DA 14

quanchi112
The gap is being bridged. We or I haven't read dark avengers 14 yet.Originally posted by Batman-Prime
No i had an Superman f*ucks Thanos in the ass sig. But that doesn't makes me the majority, which gives SBP the win here. wink You are one example of who he is talking about.

Batman-Prime
^Yes and I'm in the minority of the people who had an Superman f*ucks Thanos in the ass avatar, i guess but in the majority of those who give SBP the win. cool

the ninjak
No, read DA 14

New Comic Book Day TODAY!!!!!!!!!
Sucks living in Australia

quanchi112
^Yes and I'm in the minority of the people who had an Superman f*ucks Thanos in the ass avatar, i guess but in the majority of those who give SBP the win. cool It's still a Superman sig. Wow.

New Comic Book Day TODAY!!!!!!!!!
Sucks living in Australia I just perused it jlxxking doesn't understand what happened in the issue at all. It's still the same person.

D_Dude1210
I don't see SBP being able to take Void-Sentry down long enough to count as win (MM tore him to bits and he still reformed shortly after). I also don't think Void-Sentry has the firepower to take SBP down.

I DO believe that SBP has more durability and firepower than V-S but he just doesn't have the powerset needed to win here.

Thus, stalemate.

vampguy
prime "i kill you to death" stomps the emo blond

-Pr-
just to reiterate, for anyone wondering:

killing sentry at all counts as a win. even if he reforms, it still counts as a win in the first place.

we go by durability in actual combat, not your ability to grow back anything that gets ripped off and used against you as a blunt instrument.

SamZED
Originally posted by -Pr-

killing sentry at all counts as a win. even if he reforms, it still counts as a win in the first place.

we go by durability in actual combat, not your ability to grow back anything that gets ripped off and used against you as a blunt instrument. so if batman throws a granade at sendman, blows him up and Sandy reforms 5 seconds later and rips Batman a new one id count as a win for Batman?

Tha C-Master
There should be a time limit on that or something, like if they can do it in under 10 seconds...

xJLxKing
Swamp Thing wins against everyone then

the ninjak

we go by durability in actual combat, not your ability to grow back anything that gets ripped off and used against you as a blunt instrument.

Even if it takes 3 secs to come back.... I call Shenadigans.

D_Dude1210

I disagree. If someone is able to reform, then they are not permanently put down. This is like saying that anyone that topples Superman for 3 seconds (such as when Konvikt did it) is already counted as a KO win because, well, Superman got knocked out and his eyes were closed for 3 seconds. Auto-win by KMC rules...

I call shenanigans.

The Nuul
A KO for a short time, killing someone for a short time or BFR for a short time is a win on KMC. This is a forum fight and not comics.

AlmightyKfish
Considering Lindy was able to monologue to Clock about how Bob was Sentry, I'd say it takes a long enough for him to reform so that one kill is a win.

It's not like Ghost Rider/Swamp Thing type deal, where they can basically instantly reform lost body parts.

And as such, SBP could prolly just fly in and put a few fist holes through Bob, temporarily killing him.

SamZED
that was before he learnt to controle his powers, the mm fight happened later and it took him few seconds to reform. Shouldnt count as win.

the ninjak
When it comes to fighting SBP Sentry would rely on his abilty to reform his molecules to study and find a weakness in his opponent. The fundamental rules of this forum cheapen this fight in favour of SBP. And pretty much make this spite!
Not like this fight without the rule had a winner anyway!

quanchi112
Originally posted by SamZED
so if batman throws a granade at sendman, blows him up and Sandy reforms 5 seconds later and rips Batman a new one id count as a win for Batman? Exactly. To me it depends on how quickly they can reform.

LordofBrooklyn
Superboy Prime- Peak

VS

Void Sentry- Peak

Which S falls?

quanchi112
Void, hard.

Batman-Prime
Void falls hard.

quanchi112
Void falls hard. How? Explain why Prime wins and don't just post he wins because you want him to.

xJLxKing
Hypocrite

quanchi112
Hypocrite When do I fail to give a reason? When?

xJLxKing
Like this??
Void, hard.

quanchi112
Like this?? Who asked him? He rearranges his molecules and can reform from whatever damage Prime does to him. Batman Prime is known for avoiding answers.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Prime seemed most impressive during the Sinestro Corps to me, but even then, what's he going to do here? Punch Sentry?

Sentry wins.

Superman would beat Prime right now in my opinion. His new villain smell is gone, and his less likely to face groups of cannon fodder and face heroes one on one. Looked what happened to him when he faced Conner.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Prime seemed most impressive during the Sinestro Corps to me, but even then, what's he going to do here? Punch Sentry?

Sentry wins.

Superman would beat Prime right now in my opinion. His new villain smell is gone, and his less likely to face groups of cannon fodder and face heroes one on one. Looked what happened to him when he faced Conner. Prime was still easily tossing Superman aside in legion. I still think Prime's a badass in the dcu.

xJLxKing
When do I fail to give a reason? When?
You fail so hard.

You accused Batman Prime of not explaining why Superman Prime wins, yet your own post spells out hypocrite. Why? Because your previous post, you only said Void wins hard, without explaining why. Get it?

quanchi112
You fail so hard.

You accused Batman Prime of not explaining why Superman Prime wins, yet your own post spells out hypocrite. Why? Because your previous post, you only said Void wins hard, without explaining why. Get it? I asked for an explanation not a dodge which he is known for. He dodged me which is in character for him. Seriously kid, your posts are so full of anger towards me which shows you to be very insecure. Mind your own business because you obviously are intimidated by me.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>