dark side or good side

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vader sith
which do you think the best is i think dark

FinalFantsyLord
i would also say dark becouse like in all films the badyies get the best of everything
starwars

Darth Zahanna
hey darkside all the way it is way more fun

ThoraxeRMG
the light

Rampant ox
Dark side definetly. Otherwise you would have to live by all the crap codes of the jedi. Plus the great Count Dooku was a sith. It suited him far better than a jedi.

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by Rampant ox
Dark side definetly. Otherwise you would have to live by all the crap codes of the jedi. Plus the great Count Dooku was a sith. It suited him far better than a jedi.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Deception
Ox your reeally obessive over Dooku...

Kun would wtfpwn him smile

Rampant ox
pfffffft. Nobody is able to wtf pwn the great Count. Kun MIGHT win after a long and excruciatingly intense battle but their would be no 'wtf pwning'

Razielim
The Dark Side has Vader.

and Vader pwns.

Jam-Jul_Lison
pfffffft. Nobody is able to wtf pwn the great Count. Kun MIGHT win after a long and excruciatingly intense battle but their would be no 'wtf pwning'
It took an army of Jedi and Republic Soldier to bring down Kun and Kun's spirit managed to still survive. What did it take to kill the count. 1 over anger driven teenager. You should know by now that the count was just a pawn being used by Palpatine. Palpatine needed someone who he could easily manipulate that could influence a lot of people to join in on a civil war. The count thought they had a chance when it was Palpatine's plan for them to lose all along. Still the Count will be remembered for one thing. The look on his face when Palpatine told Anakin to kill him. Looking back on the Prequals I can honestly say that the Sith and Jedi of that time were definitly at their low point. First off the Sith hid under the jedi's noses. So there is proof of how they were weaker then they used to be. However in order for Palpatine to even be powerful enough to take them on he had use Kiber Cystals. As for was Anakin realy very good. The result of his fight with Luke in Return of the Jedi is proof enough of that. Unlike the Jedi Palpatine wiped out, Luke was not soft. He got pushed, then he pushed back. Then wait. Vader Manages to take out Palpatine to save Luke. Hmmm. If Luke had not put down his lightsaber I think he could have beat Palpatine. Now lets compare a list of who is better between, Luke, Palpatine, Vader, Dooku, and Kun. 1 is best. 7 is worst. Luke is at the top because it was him and the his student at his jedi acadomy that finaly defeated kun once and for all. Also notice Palpatine is there twice. With and without the Kaiber Crystals.
Also decided to add in Darth Maul. Also. I think if the Dark Side people would actualy think for once they would be the best.
1. Luke
2. Kun
3. Vader
4. Palpatine (With Kiber Cystals)
5. Darth Maul
6. Dooku
7. Palpatine (Without Kiber Crystals)

Alliance
I hate light/dark duality.

USE BOTH PEOPLE!

Then you will be truely powerful.

Rampant ox
Originally posted by Jam-Jul_Lison
It took an army of Jedi and Republic Soldier to bring down Kun and Kun's spirit managed to still survive. What did it take to kill the count. 1 over anger driven teenager. You should know by now that the count was just a pawn being used by Palpatine. Palpatine needed someone who he could easily manipulate that could influence a lot of people to join in on a civil war. The count thought they had a chance when it was Palpatine's plan for them to lose all along. Still the Count will be remembered for one thing. The look on his face when Palpatine told Anakin to kill him. Looking back on the Prequals I can honestly say that the Sith and Jedi of that time were definitly at their low point. First off the Sith hid under the jedi's noses. So there is proof of how they were weaker then they used to be. However in order for Palpatine to even be powerful enough to take them on he had use Kiber Cystals. As for was Anakin realy very good. The result of his fight with Luke in Return of the Jedi is proof enough of that. Unlike the Jedi Palpatine wiped out, Luke was not soft. He got pushed, then he pushed back. Then wait. Vader Manages to take out Palpatine to save Luke. Hmmm. If Luke had not put down his lightsaber I think he could have beat Palpatine. Now lets compare a list of who is better between, Luke, Palpatine, Vader, Dooku, and Kun. 1 is best. 7 is worst. Luke is at the top because it was him and the his student at his jedi acadomy that finaly defeated kun once and for all. Also notice Palpatine is there twice. With and without the Kaiber Crystals.
Also decided to add in Darth Maul. Also. I think if the Dark Side people would actualy think for once they would be the best.
1. Luke
2. Kun
3. Vader
5. Darth Maul
6. Dooku

Your list is a bit off isnt it? You have Maul above Dooku. This is how I think it would go:
1.Kun/Dooku
3.Palpatine (with crystal)
4Vader
5.Luke
6.Palpatine(without crystal)
7.Maul

Lightsnake
....Dooku isn't better than Palpatine, he ADMITS he isn't. And also, it didn't 'take' an army to destroy Kun, he saw them coming and did the 'preserve my spirit' gamble.

And Kiber crystals? Dude, are you reading Supershadow?

And Rampant, maybe if Dooku stuck with the Jedi he'd have gotten more ahead in the game

BLAK FOX
The order in my opinion goes:

1.Sidious.
2. Yoda.
3. Count Dooku.
4. Mace Windu.

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by Alliance

USE BOTH PEOPLE!

Amen!

DarthMaul9123
i disagree with you all, i say rogue jedi because you do whatever you feel like doing...

NineCoronas
I find people that use any variant of 'own' to be lacking in communication skills.

Tangible God

USE BOTH PEOPLE!

Then you will be truely powerful. THANK YOU!

jollyjim311

USE BOTH PEOPLE!

Oh yeah, because it's as simple as that and you won't be drawn to the seduction (Sith nudies?) of the dark side or anything.

Tangible God
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Oh yeah, because it's as simple as that and you won't be drawn to the seduction (Sith nudies?) of the dark side or anything. So you can just harness the full power of the Dark Side and overthrow a Sith Lord with ease, but you can't use both sides?

Jam-Jul_Lison
Originally posted by Lightsnake
....Dooku isn't better than Palpatine, he ADMITS he isn't. And also, it didn't 'take' an army to destroy Kun, he saw them coming and did the 'preserve my spirit' gamble.

And Kiber crystals? Dude, are you reading Supershadow?

And Rampant, maybe if Dooku stuck with the Jedi he'd have gotten more ahead in the game

Here is some info on them.

http://www.starwars.com/databank/technology/kaiburrcrystal/index.html

Also I know it does not say Palpatine had one. I know Supershadow may be wrong about Palptine having one but that list is for if he did. If he didn't have them just forget the one saying without. I wanted to make a list that would not anger the Supershadow fans out there. So I made one that should work for everyone.

redcaped
As a powerful being it would be wise to learn from both regardless of your actions.

Lightsnake
Supershadow;s a fraud and a liar, man. Don't worry about angering his fans

Starwalker
Well, I've gotta say the Light Side considering that it doesn't always end with the Jedi being killed with his apprentice as well as the fact that the Jedi are able to maintain numbers greater than two without almost wiping themselves out due to power struggles.

DarthMaul9123
IMO the darkside is better earlier its like a graph where the bad guys go up faster but then slow down and the good guys star off slow then they speed up and then start to speed up even more, like an endless speed.
while the darkside gets worse and worse

Starwalker
Hmm, I think that actually could be right considering that Maul seemed to be about Obi-Wan's age and yet he was able to hold off both Kenobi and an experienced Jedi Master.

DarthMaul9123
Fanx! big grin big grin

TheBalance
Jam-Jul_Lison is one of the wisest ppl i Know he did not pick his favourites on the list he did a literal analysis of the group and came up to the most sensible decision.

Jam-Jul_Lison
Originally posted by TheBalance
Jam-Jul_Lison is one of the wisest ppl i Know he did not pick his favourites on the list he did a literal analysis of the group and came up to the most sensible decision.

Lol thanks for the complement. I just happen to be a big star wars fan that thinks to much about those kind of things. lol. It is more brains then wisdom that allowed me to come up with that list. So please do not spend your time praising me. Trust me praise is not that great of a thing.

nicky46
I have a totally different opinion on "Star Wars" that may offend the most! The Empire is the Kingdom of God. The emperor is GOD. Darth Vader is the archangel Michael. The Force is the Holy Spirit. The white "Storm Troopers" are the Holy Host. And it's happening in our own Galaxy. The Rebels are Satan's evil gang, and they are telling the story, twisting it - don't let yourselves be fooled by them!
I found out, when I read the first six albums. In the first I saw the rebels with odd colours in their faces - "Odd shadows!" I thought. The colours were yellow, blue, dark violet, light violet. Then on page 48 I saw Ben (Obi Wan) Kenobi with both colours and hatchings in his face. It struck me that the hatchings were the shadows. The colours were colours of coldness! Satan and his followers are so evil that they are physically cold and also stinking!
That first album starts with a lie. It tells that the Rebels have gained a great victory over the Empire. But a Rebel ship is fleeing from the battle
and owerpowered by an Empire battleship. And princess Leia is sending
a plea for help as a hologram in a robot (R2D2) with a space capsule down to Obi Wan Kenobi on Tattooine calling him the last hope of the Rebels! The first postulation and the following progress don't fit. So the first postulation - Victory! - must be a lie!
Yours, Nicky.

overlord
Originally posted by Jam-Jul_Lison
1. Luke
2. Kun
3. Vader
5. Darth Maul
6. Dooku

You fool, the kaiburr crystal is from some age old comic and what Lucas used in a few of his ANH drafts. Sidious never had it in canonical terms and SuperShadow doesn't know what the hell he's talking about.

mastersecura2

How can u think the dark side is better i mean there r restrictions for a jedi yes but 2nd generation jedi actually broke that i mean luke gets married

Geekonthainside
idk the dark side is definitely much cooler faster stronger and overall better, but why does their plan always hav to be about killing off all the jedi if u ask if all the jedi wer dead tha jus be lonely lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.