Maestro vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supervenom
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/custom/showquestion.asp?fldAuto=2917

Who wins? I take it the picture speaks the truth!

Dinalfos
Maestro.

Lethal_Rise
maestro killed juggernaut in his timeline, genius.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Lethal_Rise

Did they ever say how he killed Juggs?

Lethal_Rise
I'm guessing by the only way a hulk can.

KharmaDog
I'm guessing by the only way a hulk can.

I would think he'd have more than bashed him to death, Maestro is a genius is he not? I just wondered if there was any mention as to how it all transpired.

Lethal_Rise
maestro's like savage hulk and Leader combined, plus a little more crazy.

Soujaboy
Juggernaut, I don't care what happened in the alternate time line. The Juggernaut according to marvel 616 cant be beaten in a physical fight, which this is.

Tron

They never said whether he did or didn't, genius. In fact, Maestro didn't even kill most of the heroes and villains. They all died during the "disaster" and he pretty much picked up the scraps and made himself king.

Soujaboy
Which is PIS since according to "Marvel Comics" Juggernaut while mystically enchanted cant die.

Mordum
Marvel comics say alot of things and most of them are not true.Its up to the writers.

Soujaboy
Well since 1965 there claim has been true. Although on a few choice PIS occasions(Onslaught Saga) he has been damaged. However that is only on a few occasions, but on these forums we go by high showings. Thus in well written comics Juggernaut has been proved to be unstoppable. Completely impervious to all forms of attack, and damage. So Juggernaut wins in my books.

supervenom
And what about this?

1:1?

Soujaboy
That wouldn't count due to the fact that Hulk didn't beat him on his own. Actually I wouldn't even count as a defeat. Juggernaut was ko'd by a psychic backlash, he wasn't nearly beaten to death as Hulk was. But of course you know they had to create some way for Juggernaut to lose since there wasn't a telepath around, and thats how they did it. It's just the consequence for being a villain I guess.

Tron
Originally posted by supervenom
And what about this?

1:1?

Why don't you mention what happened before that? whistle

Brutacus
Maestro would win, I mean Hulk allway's seems to be able to break the unbreakble so he would stop the unstoppable.
That's just hulk.

Soujaboy
That there is a great argument

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Tron

Agreed, you could mention how Juggernaut thought Hulk was on his team, and how if he attacked Hulk it would ruin his plan. But it's all coo

juggernaut66666
i know it is hard to understand but juggernaut can't be beaten phisically even phoenix has told this and maestro was not such a big deal since he could not KO thor

Brutacus
Well it's just my opinion hulk could do it that's all sorry.
Untill marvel will show me who can kill who till than I'll say hulk wins.
You got a almost a guy wenn pissed of you can't kill because his healing factor would go up the angrier he get's also he gets stronger to a almost endless amount.
Against a guy you can't break or stop iff these to would fight for let's say few day's the world couldn't handle it.

But I find hulk a bit more savage a bit more animal like he wouldn't stop or back down for nobody and well we are talking about meastro a ampt up hulk. so sorry just my opinion meastro would win.

I also think these topics are a bit pointless untill marvel would stat who's better or who could kill the other one will win. but it's funny to see people keep getting pissed of in this topics, and try to get as much proof to see what his guy can do.

Don't get me wrong I'm not a real hulk fanboy, I do like him.

But my fav character is the beast, so don't call me a hulk fanboy just because I think he can win smile

supervenom
Originally posted by Tron

Umm I quoted that from a site, HENCE THE "QUOTE".

Have no idea what happened, which is why I asked.

Either way, I say Maestro.

Soujaboy
You say Maestro why? Only thing I'm getting from your argument is that you think Hulk would win because he can increase his strength to an incalculable degree. Well sorry to break it to you but there are other characters besides Hulk that have been titled by Marvel as having unlimited, incalculable strength and Juggernauts one of them.

Besides that part of Juggernauts power, there is no way to so much as make him feel pain. Now you said that Juggernaut couldn't kill Hulk because of his healing factor, when all he would have to do is break His neck. Having a healing factor doesn't mean you cant be killed or damaged.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Soujaboy
You say Maestro why? Only thing I'm getting from your argument is that you think Hulk would win because he can increase his strength to an incalculable degree. Well sorry to break it to you but there are other characters besides Hulk that have been titled by Marvel as having unlimited, incalculable strength and Juggernauts one of them.

Besides that part of Juggernauts power, there is no way to so much as make him feel pain. Now you said that Juggernaut couldn't kill Hulk because of his healing factor, when all he would have to do is break His neck. Having a healing factor doesn't mean you cant be killed or damaged.

True, but Mastero is a hell of a lot stronger than Juggernaut.

Also, he's got Banner's smarts.

Mastero crushes Juggernauts helmet on him wink

Soujaboy
How's he hell of a lot stronger? For one Juggernauts base strength is far greater than Mastero's, and like Mastero he can increase his strength but through focus, and not rage.

Warmonger
Maestro has never fought the Hulk as far as any comic goes. The picture isn't even from a comic its just someones custom toy.

Soujaboy
To my knowledge Maestro did fight the Hulk, and he broke Hulks neck I think. I could be wrong, it's been a while.

Psyquis52
That sounds right but I don't know either.

Frankly I think Maestro wins this more than he loses.

Soujaboy
Frankly I think wrong, because it's just another Hulk. Besides his intellect He's really no different from Savage Hulk. They both can increase there strength, but who cant?

If you could explain to me how Maestro would win then you may be able to sway my opinion, but as of now I believe that Juggernaut wins.

Psyquis52
Frankly I think wrong, because it's just another Hulk. Besides his intellect He's really no different from Savage Hulk. They both can increase there strength, but who cant?

If you could explain to me how Maestro would win then you may be able to sway my opinion, but as of now I believe that Juggernaut wins.

I seriously doubt I have the know-how to convince you that Maestro wins.

In this particular topic we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Soujaboy
Ok

Warmonger
damn fellas sorry I meant theMaestro has never fought the Juggernaut.

Soujaboy
It's coo

either way Juggernaut is the perfect brawler and this is why in my books, he wins.

Brutacus
wrong Juggernaut is to slow to be a perfect brawler, he's just a tank.
Hulk is a way much better brawler well at least savage is.
I mean he's just pure rage with a small brain, keeps on going without thinking or talk much.

supervenom
It's coo

either way Juggernaut is the perfect brawler and this is why in my books, he wins.

For some reason, he always WINS in your book roll eyes (sarcastic) No offense smile

But seriously,

1: Maestro is stronger than regular Hulk
2: Regular Hulk can hold his own against Juggernaut
3: Maestro is SMARTER than Regular Hulk

Logically IMO Maestro would win this.

BTW, I believe Maestro kicked Hulks ass via Destroyer? That's what someone told me at least.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by supervenom
For some reason, he always WINS in your book roll eyes (sarcastic) No offense smile

But seriously,

1: Maestro is stronger than regular Hulk
2: Regular Hulk can hold his own against Juggernaut
3: Maestro is SMARTER than Regular Hulk

Logically IMO Maestro would win this.

BTW, I believe Maestro kicked Hulks ass via Destroyer? That's what someone told me at least.

Of course he always wins, in brawls at least

Ok smart guy, tell me how you can defeat someone who cant feel pain or be killed? as made as Hulk gets he can still be killed, this however is different for Juggernaut.

What the hell does it matter how smart he is? at least when he's Savage Hulk he can't comprehend that Juggernaut cannot be physically beaten. Once Maestro finds out that Juggernaut cannot be beaten then he will use those brains and run.

Maestro really isn't stronger than Savage Hulk. How can he be stronger when they can both increase there strength to an unknown degree.

"Logically" someone who cant feel pain, die, touched when he so chooses, stopped when he moves forward, feel fatigue whens this fight.

Grimm22
Of course he always wins, in brawls at least

Ok smart guy, tell me how you can defeat someone who cant feel pain or be killed? as made as Hulk gets he can still be killed, this however is different for Juggernaut.

What the hell does it matter how smart he is? at least when he's Savage Hulk he can't comprehend that Juggernaut cannot be physically beaten. Once Maestro finds out that Juggernaut cannot be beaten then he will use those brains and run.

Maestro really isn't stronger than Savage Hulk. How can he be stronger when they can both increase there strength to an unknown degree.

"Logically" someone who cant feel pain, die, touched when he so chooses, stopped when he moves forward, feel fatigue whens this fight.

Since when is Juggernaut immortal?!? What the f**k?

Soujaboy
The day Cain Marko become Juggernaut

Read the inscription

Grimm22
Its never been incited that he is immortal. Its just a theory wink

Soujaboy
It said "forever shall become a human Juggernaut"

Grimm22
It said "forever shall become a human Juggernaut"

How does that mean he is immortal confused

Soujaboy

supervenom

Soujaboy
No he wouldn't feel pain, but that doesn't mean he could defeat Galactus. All that means is that Juggernaut posses uber lv durability which from comics seems to be true.

guy222
Maestro

Horrificus
Just a physical fight, Juggernaut wins.
But, if the Maestro doesn't confine himself to just fighting a slugfest, and uses his brains, I think he could find a way to win.

Larceny
Wow, I sounded so dufus like.....

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Larceny
Wow, I sounded so dufus like..... Sounded?

Larceny
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Sounded?

Sounded. sad

Don't make me pull up some of your old stuff......

janus77
No he wouldn't feel pain, but that doesn't mean he could defeat Galactus. All that means is that Juggernaut posses uber lv durability which from comics seems to be true.
this is just the single most retarded comment. ever. ever.

Juggernaut wouldn't feel pain if he went against Galactus??? laughing out loud

Cyttorak would die of the fvcking aneurysm that Galactus' fist would give him, when it makes contact with Juggernaut's body.

man, what were you drinking?

btw, Maestro ftw easy.
bfr or smash, Maestro's choice.

juggernaut can't do f-all to him. can't touch him, can't catch him, can't outsmart him, can't out strength him ... what's juggernaut going to do???

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Larceny
Sounded. sad

Don't make me pull up some of your old stuff...... Which does?

At least I don't sound exactly the same... shifty

JediSamuraiMRB
maestro wins

lft4ded
Is Juggernaut dead in FI timeline? He's been stranded off-planet before and his helmets are forever being torn off and left lying around. Juggernaut's effortlessly matched WWH in strength. I think Maestro is too smart to do something stupid like engage Juggernaut directly hand-to-hand and try to win. He'll use fighting skills to BFR.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Grimm22
Its never been incited that he is immortal. Its just a theory wink

Didn't he get reduced to his skeleton while he and Dr. Strange fought Nightmare? And, as a smoldering skeleton, didn't he still get up and keep fighting?

Yeeees, he did.

Isn't that a pretty good sign of immortality?

janus77
Hulk's recovered from WORSE. Maestro's hinted at Hulk being immortal and he should know, having comeback from mere atoms, iirc.

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by janus77
Hulk's recovered from WORSE. Maestro's hinted at Hulk being immortal and he should know, having comeback from mere atoms, iirc.

Hulk has not recovered from worse. He has had his neck broken several times and he did not recover fast. 2 times before WWH, it took him some time. In the Future Imperfect arc it took Hulk days to recover, and Maestro even tortured him so he could get angry.

Hulk has NOT been reduced to a skeleton. But he has been withered down. But even so he was not standing, he was on the ground until he healed.

Larceny
Maestro get beat just as any other version of Hulk would.

Accel
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
Hulk has NOT been reduced to a skeleton. But he has been withered down. But even so he was not standing, he was on the ground until he healed.
He actually did keep charging towards Vector, even when he was already reduced to that near-skeletal state until he swatted him away.

It was only after that that he took a moment to heal from the damage done.

Bouboumaster
Maestro would pwn the moron.

Metalmanx
Juggernaut, I don't care what happened in the alternate time line. The Juggernaut according to marvel 616 cant be beaten in a physical fight, which this is.

yes

Stalemate, or, at best, victory for Juggernaut after an epic battle.

janus77
juggernaut presents nothing of a challenge, offensively.
he's like a blummin' turtle... he might be hard to crack, but he's definitely not impossible to crack, to SMASH... aside from the retarded, people understand that a character beneath abstract cannot be impossible to hurt.

Metalmanx
juggernaut presents nothing of a challenge, offensively.
he's like a blummin' turtle... he might be hard to crack, but he's definitely not impossible to crack, to SMASH... aside from the retarded, people understand that a character beneath abstract cannot be impossible to hurt.

How can you say that Cain brings nothing offensively? Juggernaut (Classic) has unlimited strength. Have you ever seen him unable to lift/break/move something?

And Maestro just does not have the tools to actually hurt/damage Juggernaut. erm

janus77
he brings nothing offensively because he has zero mobility, range, speed ... he's just a parked tank... and without any ammo.

Maestro could easily bfr him, or perhaps just get strong enough to smash him. wouldn't be that difficult for Hulk, given what WWH and War Hulk have achieved in the way of stopping the "unstoppable".

Metalmanx
he brings nothing offensively because he has zero mobility, range, speed ... he's just a parked tank... and without any ammo.

Maestro could easily bfr him, or perhaps just get strong enough to smash him. wouldn't be that difficult for Hulk, given what WWH and War Hulk have achieved in the way of stopping the "unstoppable".

War Hulk = Celestial Tech FTW.

World War Hulk = Didn't really do much in the way of stopping Juggernaut. Deflected him? Outsmarted him before he truly accepted Cyttorak's power? Sure.

Personally, I would've loved to have seen this new Juggernaut battle against WW Hulk.

I guess I just don't understand what you're thinking though. Zero mobility? As compared to Maestro's 3000% mobility? erm What range capabilites does Maestro have that appear to have dodged my attention? confused

And seriously though: Why is it that Maestro can so easily BFR Juggy, but Juggy can't just do the same to him just as easily? no expression

janus77
all versions of Hulk grow faster, stronger, more durable ... that's just what they are.

all versions of Hulk are far far far far far ... more mobile than Juggernaut, more agile, faster reactions and WWH is >>>>> smarter too... thus bfr. victory to the swift of mind and body.

Thunderclaps and ground stops that can be felt thousands of miles away, that's a range attack.

Hulk's got much more strength (the strongest character to walk the Earth) and is at least equally durable...

Metalmanx
all versions of Hulk grow faster, stronger, more durable ... that's just what they are.

all versions of Hulk are far far far far far ... more mobile than Juggernaut, more agile, faster reactions and WWH is >>>>> smarter too... thus bfr. victory to the swift of mind and body.

Thunderclaps and ground stops that can be felt thousands of miles away, that's a range attack.

Hulk's got much more strength (the strongest character to walk the Earth) and is at least equally durable...

Yes, I know of Hulk's abilities. I don't need the lesson.

More mobile...well, they do jump a lot. I guess Juggy doesn't need to jump so much, seeing as he can just run through things. Eh.

Agility is really kinda hard to gague here, so I'll leave that one be.

Faster reactions? I'll give you that Hulk does have surpising reaction speeds, but it's not as if Juggeranut is completely lost in this category either.

I will admit that for a moment I forgot about the thunderclaps and ground stops. But, in retrospect, there would be no reason to recall these anyway, seeing as they can do literally 0% damage to Juggernaut.

It would be a lie to say that Hulk is the strongest character to walk the Earth. For one, Juggernaut has UNLIMITED STRENGTH. Two, I think it's safe to say that Sentry (when he actually tries) could be stronger than Hulk. Could I be wrong about that? Sure. But the comics appear to be in agreement with me as well.

But humor me for a moment. What would be Maestro's unstoppable plan of attack here?

Ptr_Grifin
World War Hulk did NOT stop Juggernaut, the writer even said. He prevented Cain from fighting him too long. He used the word "stopped" as a metaphor for preventing Juggernauts plan to take down Hulk. He specifically said the Hulk did NOT stop his forward movement.

And Juggernaut is not slow. He was able to snag Angle out of the air and Cyclops commented on his fast reactions.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
World War Hulk did NOT stop Juggernaut, the writer even said. He prevented Cain from fighting him too long. He used the word "stopped" as a metaphor for preventing Juggernauts plan to take down Hulk. He specifically said the Hulk did NOT stop his forward movement.

And Juggernaut is not slow. He was able to snag Angle out of the air and Cyclops commented on his fast reactions.
This is all true.
The only thing the Hulks have on Juggernaut, is that they throw fits all the time.
Maestro is actually one of my favorite characters, and, using his brain, he could possibly come up with a way to take on Jugg's. Who knows. Maybe combining his ultra-Hulk strength with his knowledge of science, or using weapons or objects of other characters, (ie, his trophy room).
But, just slugging it out, without tripping Juggs and running away, or something, none of the Hulk incarnations can take Juggernaut.
You can say what you want, but, unless you can show depictions of Juggernaut BEING slow, you are just giving your opinion, which, unfortunately, doesn't hold any water.

cmack
the juggernaut wins, from my knowledge the maestro doesnt get stronger the angrier he gets, so he cant overpower him at all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.